3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Night Light 14.12.19 07:29 am

How much more time you will remain GTA-shnik? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Still there are people playing in GTA 3, VC, SA (and I also refer to these), and I'm interested how long are you going to play these games (IV and other novelties do not count)? We have a forum meet the person having the experience GTA-person 5-6 years, so I'm interested when you score on these games and score if at all.
217 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 14.12.19

RussianQuaker
Listen, there is no memory of games, where to the black plague and at the same time all drunk... KHM.. educate?
XS. You need to submit ideas to the developers: simulator medieval doctor during the plague and simulator worker LTP :)

A
Alexander Bekker 14.12.19

That is, if you get a negative answer, then refuse to play? And in their desire to spit, or what? The main thing that people say. Well, cool thing. Listen to what I say. Do what you like. The concept of normally normal highly individual, so no need to drive themselves into the framework, focusing on other people's tastes. And Yes, playing games is not a shame at any age, whether you're twelve years old or sixty-two. For some it's a means of entertainment, another abstraction, and for whom — a hobby, and earnings (eSports).

K
King of Groov 14.12.19

Fade Baker.
Absolutely agree.

K
Key Ovald 14.12.19

Abnormal in 26 so illiterate to write. Against this background, what you play doesn't matter.

C
Chop-chop 14.12.19

I am 29 and at least as much again going to play it)

P
Pashtet7 14.12.19

I'm 22 and I ugarayu at Chinatown wars. About 3-dimensional parts, I generally keep quiet))

L
LongVampire 14.12.19

Sometimes I play GTA 5, it would be who would be played in SAMP.
In Vice if only to re-take the campaign mode once, two.

D
DenRocket 14.12.19

Life.

I
Ingalyator 14.12.19

Say, a GTA game for students, so after we finish school, and stop to be her fan.

M
Magnum 500 14.12.19

GTA is a cult. Is unlikely to give up ever. Although maybe with age, the other values will supersede igrulki

R
R.a.d. 14.12.19

Well, God knows. While the comp skates cast. The four I can't drive, well, except that in the mobile version you can transfer.

S
Strel-Ok 14.12.19

Asked the same question... If Rockstar will slide into the shit, as it happened with many other developers, it is hard to imagine)

M
Mystery_team69 14.12.19

Forever Magnum 500
GTA is not just a cult, it's right in the world .

M
Magnum 500 14.12.19

Mystery_team69
Yes, but only San Andreas. 4 and 5, though objectively better, but not so catchy

L
Lioshenka 14.12.19

Never :D GTA is my happy carefree youth, an opportunity to forget about the reality, the opportunity to travel and explore unknown cities.

But 4 and 5 don't like, it's probably nothing new I will not buy, because stuff. Old games are the best in terms of pleasantness and consideration.

FOR I 31, playing GTA for 16 years.

G
GTAman 14.12.19

I think I have a second wind. Started to play SA.

Spoilersa 28 and I have a beard.

E
El Bosso 14.12.19

GTAмaнъ