3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Night Light 14.12.19 07:29 am

How much more time you will remain GTA-shnik? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Still there are people playing in GTA 3, VC, SA (and I also refer to these), and I'm interested how long are you going to play these games (IV and other novelties do not count)? We have a forum meet the person having the experience GTA-person 5-6 years, so I'm interested when you score on these games and score if at all.
217 Comments
Sort by:
k
keySTOER 14.12.19

I also GTAшник! And I will play stokoe, gallop wants. And your future girl will engage in the GTA! GTA rules!)))

R
Robik-26RUS-SA Gamer 14.12.19

Year Grove street 4 life!!!

S
Spadl 14.12.19

I love GTA, especially 4, and my girlfriend her identity och likes and plays it, I am the HAPPIEST PERSON ON the PLANET!!!
Light I love you :-*

N
Naruto sama 14.12.19

I love GTA, especially 4, and my girlfriend her identity och likes and plays it, I am the HAPPIEST PERSON ON the PLANET!!!
Light I love you :-*

and here's your girl

N
Naruto sama 14.12.19

GTA San Andreas forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'll stay with her until the end of his days GGG))

it's only words...

S
Spadl 14.12.19

Naruto sama, she's in GTA 4 Ruban, funny here into: family Ptashnikov =)

n
nestro09 mark 14.12.19

I'm Gtechnical forever!!!GTA is in my blood)))

S
SAM-SAMbI4 14.12.19

even after death I will play

D
D-Fens. 14.12.19

GTA Forever!

P
Porter92 14.12.19

I'm not GTA-shnik, in the previous games in the series I haven't played in over a year, and in GTA IV play quite rarely. GTA is a good game, but not the best.

A
AlSar 14.12.19

Until you die!

N
Niko Scotfield 14.12.19

I will gtechnical until then, until you remove the film, and will not create it mod))
by the way, I Ptashnik for 6 years! and proud of it))

X
X-ALEX 14.12.19

Until you die.And try to play all the GTA there is.Unfortunately GTA 4 did not live up to my expectations

S
Serzhant Hartman [Pokinul 14.12.19

Until the series end (and I don't think it will)

p
pisun25cm 14.12.19

heard about gta5? everything esle I know is true this is the best game in the series GTA

S
Strapon_man 14.12.19

I will remain Gtechnical life... or until you stop playing games. I'm a fan of GTA, I Ptashnik know their!!!

S
Southwind 14.12.19

I will always play GTA, because after playing it you can relax after a hard day

J
Jopenskiy 14.12.19

I will always play the question I have for him to leave his wife,ate the cat killed the neighbors!

GTA forever!

Z
ZNOD 14.12.19

if I score on GTA 3, vs, sa, only when the new computer will be here then I will play gta 4

M
Maria Latore 14.12.19

Yes, I'll always be Tasnica. I already scored a school because of this amazing game. Play daily. I understand that I zadatka, but nothing can do about it.