3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dolgovya3yy 14.09.19 08:44 pm

Neustanovivshiesya mods via NMM (Fallout 4)

Downloaded the latest version of NMM beta 0.63.6 trying to install mods ,but nothing to put , there is no ESP appears .
Changed the file as written on the NMM website :
How to enable modding
Within this folder you'll find a number of .ini files.
Open (or create if missing) Fallout4Custom.ini with your favourite text editor (we use Notepad++).
Add the following lines to your Fallout4Custom.ini

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Save and close Fallout4Custom.ini

That's it, you're ready to get modding! :)
Nexus Mod Manager

And nothing! Do not there is no process of de-archiving. Even when you activate the NMM file requires to remove everything and leave the line in Fallout4.ini like this : sResourceDataDirsFinal=
I apologize in advance-I just started to install the first fashion.
Thank you!
46 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 14.09.19

Spoiler
Спойлерhttp://infallout.ru/ustanovit-mody-fallout-4-nexus-mod-manager/
Спойлерhttp://g.zeos.in/?q=%D0%9D%D0%B5%D1%83%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%8E%D1%82%D1%81%D1%8F%20%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B4%D1%8B%20%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B7%20NMM%20Fallout%204
Polycitra and read at your leisure

D
Daidjer 14.09.19

Personally, I install mods manually.

s
saa0891 14.09.19

murtela wrote:
Personally, I install mods manually.
You are not looking for easy ways,will present how much you'll be fumbling to set the mod level to True Storms - Wasteland Edition,NMM is doing in one click (and similarly removed),what with the installation you can immediately see all the optional files that only need to tick.
Even NMM specifies the conflict,and what mods are missing if another mod requires these mods.

V
Victor5555 14.09.19

I also install mods manually.

V
Victor5555 14.09.19

saa0891
I downloaded this mod True Storms - Wasteland Edition and I couldn't see it in the manual install, Yes, there are 6 folders, but not difficult to understand what to install.

s
saa0891 14.09.19

Victor5555 wrote:
Yes, there are 6 folders
Yeah and in each folder some more,with how much time you will spend on something to understand that which folder is responsible,then how much more that would throw them when NMM it all as I wrote above,is done with one click and for a second,if it's all clear.

but if you put dozens of mods,you know,I have 175.

Victor5555 wrote:
nothing complicated do not see in its manual setting
The owner of the master of course,like this is crap and a waste of time for God's sake,I just don't understand what is the meaning of manual installation.

D
Daidjer 14.09.19

saa0891
I don't know how to install mods using the NMM. )))

s
saa0891 14.09.19

murtela wrote:
I don't know how to install mods using the NMM. )))
And what is there to know,download mod through NMM the same (archive unpack is not necessary) open NMM,click the green tick (sometimes there are options as on my screenshot above,everything is signed,just choose what you need),all mod installed,nor any hemorrhoids with manual copying of folders etc and wasting time.
If any problems,fully videosw.

To watch the fourth minute.

V
Victor5555 14.09.19

saa0891
I agree that this kind of fashion simpler and easier to install via NMM, but since I install all mods manually, then one such fashion is to use NMM, don't see the point, as a set. Another thing is if all mods had a lot of folders, and you need a lot of time to spend on their setup, then it would make sense to use NMM. In General everyone both wants, and sets.

V
Victor5555 14.09.19

murtela
I remember back in Skarima used NMM, but then I installed all mods with Mod Organizer too easy and it's simple and really shows what mods are in conflict, and which files are missing for one or another fashion.

D
Daidjer 14.09.19

saa0891, Victor5555
Thank you.

D
Dolgovya3yy 14.09.19

(from the NMM website ) and white writing that did it ,made the change ,but mods are not installed,that is not even unzipped (RAR , 7-ZIP,ZIP available!) On NMM EV. (?)

D
Dolgovya3yy 14.09.19

However, the files are not unzipped mods, a green check mark is Mod activated , but in the game itself in the list of mods no ESP mods(?)

D
Dolgovya3yy 14.09.19

there are none in the file plugins.txt. (?)
On the website of the gazebo is not registered with,just for the NMM.

V
Victor5555 14.09.19

shieldandsword wrote:
it is not necessary to humiliate the interlocutor's questioning - for it is all the same to you and come back.
A now that you got it right, well done, I think so too.

V
Victor5555 14.09.19

shieldandsword wrote:
However, the files are not unzipped mods, a green check mark is Mod activated , but in the game itself in the list of mods no ESP mods(?)
Can version does not match, I don't know how in F4 with installing through NMM, but when I installed mods for Skyrim using NMM, then the same situation was, like all hooked up, the option is there, but the mod in the game did not appear. So the reason was that the game version was not the latest, updated and all mods thought.

s
saa0891 14.09.19

shieldandsword wrote:
there are none in the file plugins.txt. (?)
To check whether plugins.txt. tick read-only,if necessary,to remove.
To launch the game through NMM and not through a shortcut.

shieldandsword wrote:
On the website of the gazebo is not registered with,just for the NMM.
It doesn't matter.

And better check again.

In Fallout4Prefs.ini
[Launcher]
bEnableFileSelection=1

in Fallout4.ini
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

D
Dolgovya3yy 14.09.19

Victor5555
Patched to Patch 1.7.22.0.1 (release).Pirates.

D
Dolgovya3yy 14.09.19

saa0891
Thank you! Check it out, swing the last version from NEMOS. 1.7.22.0.1. I'll try to reinstall everything one more time to check .

D
Daidjer 14.09.19

shieldandsword wrote:
there are none in the file plugins.txt.
I'm not an expert on NMM, and when you install DLS vault1080 (manually), nvvault1080.esp, in plugins.txt I prescribed myself.