3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fidel_Cuba 15.12.19 04:18 am

Problems (Black Mesa)

Does not start what to do
50 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bog13zzz 15.12.19

In short if you play through steam you need to download Source SDK 2007, then start

1nDarkness 15.12.19

Source SDK after installing the game, like myself zakachivaetsja.

O
OSil7er 15.12.19

I Source SDK 2007 manual installed

d
dihlofos2009 15.12.19

There were no problems. Only in Lambda Core, when in the portal you have to jump, wildest brakes started( Passed with only god mode, otherwise the killed

F
Fidel_Cuba 15.12.19

Bog13zzz
I rocked torrent

1nDarkness 15.12.19

Fidel_Kuba
Why not try on a normal through Steam? To buy anything not necessary, just download the mod and install. And less problems with steam version.

F
Fidel_Cuba 15.12.19

[1NF3RN0]
I'm bad )
But generally I understood because of what , just turn off the steam ( I'm a noodle)

Z
Zmey17-94 15.12.19

From time to time lost sight. Terribly annoying!

a
apotek 15.12.19

sight may disappear after firing the crossbow.

c
chigur 15.12.19

Chapter Blast Pit where the pit filled with radioactive waste.Costs me to get there (in the pit, on the platform side, not important), as the screen turns blue, and all the while you'll never come out , the screen is back to normal comes.

Who faced and how to fix it?

A
Andrey Vest 15.12.19

Damn Why not cut subtitle???

A
ASRock52 15.12.19

Guys, it's a question of interest. That would put black Mesa, need any game on the source engine or just put the Source SDK 2007. Actually here is the question, it will be possible to run the game while having the computer Dota2 without installing Source SDK 2007 ? No one tried?

1nDarkness 15.12.19

Andrey Vest
For the original translation: to Change the language settings in Steam to English, restart, and in the game options to enable subtitles. Then in the game there are subtitles in English. For a multi-language game: Just enable the subtitles in the settings. Changing the language is not required.

m1crostar
Not going to work. First, Dota 2 is a different version of Source, and secondly, the mod does not start even if installed half-life 2 (tested). Requires SDK 2007. If you're using steam version, it will resume immediately after the first run of the game.

s
sergsw_bm 15.12.19

Trouble. In the Chapter where you have to connect fuel and burn 3 Lapua vermin. Reached the huge propeller - launch, climb to the platform, but as soon as the propeller spins BM - crashes... Tried to reboot nothing, consistently in the same place...

Z
Zmey17-94 15.12.19

Find the last AutoSave and do not break, move better and just do not chain static objects(boxes, barrels, etc.). It will all work.

N
Nemezis 15.12.19

And I have NPC mouths do not open. Thus it must be?

d
darth___vader 15.12.19

My game crashes at the beginning of the 12th Chapter
steam version

F
Frost Norde 15.12.19

I like wildest brakes were not even at the Lambda Core, and in the location where we leave the hangar for the first time [there's still a powerful artillery blew us]. That's where I have a full flight.

Gidman
What nafig the repak? The mod is completely free and distributed freely, so no problem to install, I do not see, only downloaded SSDK 07 and all.

P
Pigling 15.12.19

I have here such here problem with the lights and some textures,anyone tell me what to do with this?

F
Frost Norde 15.12.19

DeepBreath
I have TF2 going on. How to solve do not know. Sorry :(