3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jaster7 14.09.19 08:47 pm

Crashes to desktop (Watch_Dogs 2)

Crashes watch dogs 2 on your desktop, the system requirements are low.
45 Comments
Sort by:
j
jackonda 14.09.19

the exact same crap for the requirements of the fit and the swap file on eight gigs,still crashes.no errors I even changed the wood,from oak to maple.

S
Starkin 14.09.19

jackonda
FAI paging applications

r
rpccprrpc23 14.09.19

also crashes to desktop without error system i7 3630qm nvidia gtx670mx memory 8 gigs operatives is the driver not the same?I have driver version 376.33

F
FsTanDar 14.09.19

Just pirate hamper. I long ago litsuhu bought and very happy!

j
jackonda 14.09.19

Starkin
what for?

O
Outeest 14.09.19

The same garbage.
After 1-3min of the game crash without any errors and things.
More precisely, just the frieze, then, no sound, no picture updates, Ctrl+Alt+Del.
i5-4440 3.1 Ghz
8Gb RAM
GTX750Ti, 2Gb
And I understand that it does not depend on the config of the PC problem in the game.
Or crashes due to different monitors, including GeForce Experience to their function, record, replay, screenshots etc. (Info on the forum dug up)
So at first its OK but I disabled GeForce Experience - it was OK.
Via ~the hours flew, on the trail. the day began again: 1-3min of the game - flight.
No matter what happens in the game.
____
UPD: found Out that when I log on to a certain part of the map.
Between South Park and Vermont Street is the road(takes place near the pawn shop), if you go to the side of the road fury(for yellow road) is a bridge when passing under it - the frieze, the departure.
Also can't do fast travel in the lower part of the map(because I can't complete the quest in Palo Alto).
I will figure out how big this area of departure.

D
Defolt 14.09.19

Outeest
The office iwit the same flight.don't pass the mission.

m
mascarel 14.09.19

Outeest
the same thing

R
Red Barels 14.09.19

jaster7
RaymondVeer
kill Windu .reinstall the game

R
RaymondVeer 14.09.19

thank you, I would not like, but see no options)

O
Outeest 14.09.19

In General, I, who when I fast travel somewhere or when you log on to a map - download from repak by hatab from the rutora.
Rutor.info
To get around the block(if necessary) using Gorlovskogo extension(only for chrome) Savings.
I hope that will help because I have crashes have stopped, now I can easily move on with the quests.)0
Good luck. with:
Who litsuhe, I don't know what to do.
Wait for the patch. :'D

D
Defolt 14.09.19

Outeest
I can throw this link and even did not find

O
Outeest 14.09.19

In BOS flooded.

r
rpccprrpc23 14.09.19

I stopped off nvidia I settings card put to use the application settings (before it was high performance ),downloaded the latest driver and put 378.49 average settings.played an hour without crashes!!! pirates
however at the smallest resolution I'm very impressed at max 1600x900 on medium interesting will fly or not but then

S
Starkin 14.09.19

jackonda
hard loaded

r
rpccprrpc23 14.09.19

there is not left to the maximum is also just terrible lag and freezes during the quick drive

D
Defolt 14.09.19

rpccprrpc23
Settings card in the game or where did

r
rpccprrpc23 14.09.19

open the nvidia control panel and in the 3d settings, the first line adjusts the image settings with preview

D
Defolt 14.09.19

rpccprrpc23
Thank you come home I'll try

R
Rayto89 14.09.19

Guys please tell me there are pirates, and the license Videha GeForce gtx 950m Opera 8GB, did all that is written here exactly one figure all nice.