3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jaster7 14.09.19 08:47 pm

Crashes to desktop (Watch_Dogs 2)

Crashes watch dogs 2 on your desktop, the system requirements are low.
45 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord Assassin 14.09.19

Rocked different Repack, all the same. Crashes when going through a tunnel. Don't want to spend money on the license and receive the same. What's the matter???!

Z
ZenFx 14.09.19

Lord Assassin
In romaponti yubikov

L
Lord Assassin 14.09.19

Super-Duper-Pony
Well, not all the same crashes?

M
Mr Sanchez 14.09.19

Outeest
Well, personally, I did not help, downloaded hatab, the works, and nothing crashes in certain places on the map.

M
Mr Sanchez 14.09.19

Lord Assassin
Yes, I also have crashes when driving through tunnel

S
Snite_Poerti 14.09.19

Yes, there are crashes in certain places:tunnel, Lombard street (serpentine) and in some missions. It's even licensed so it is not in the pill business. I realized a year later the problem has not been solved and I have the game and don't pass) the Most effective method is the inclusion of netHack on the key V in the relegation zone. Well in Assassin's Creed Origins of such departures has not been noticed so not all of the games they will now be a feature)

V
Vlad_Tigrov47 14.09.19

Crashes when entering the app development and when you press esc
version 1.07.141.6.988937

I
Ilya Sochinskiy 14.09.19

Hmm... and what to do about it?

p
pips1992 14.09.19

One crashes, try vertical sync off.

F
Fantom4ik1981 14.09.19

I don't know I have a gun before hatab was playing everything was fine then reset and the CE crashes upon new game or load

D
Dan-Grif 14.09.19

I have crashes almost every step, was beginning to get in the car, going to the clothing store, and 10 miles had passed and immediately the departure.

M
Mundry 14.09.19

In 2019, someone found a solution ?

G
GTK87 14.09.19

The decision not to buy litsuhi of this quality have yurastov, well, pirates with the departures it is a Holy thing.

l
leonkiller777 15.10.20

The game works but if you press Esc then for a couple of seconds hangs and then fly to the desktop without any mistakes.

M
MrMacabr 15.10.20

It was 2020. Fires in Australia, pandemic, oil downturn... AND THE PROBLEM OF DEPARTURES HAS NOT BEEN SOLVED!!! I'm just amused. In short, I cut down the neo regime and try to pass. The last time I tried to get through, I got out before the flight was removed in a freshly captured bunker. It broke me and continued "passed on YouTube.")))

S
Shepherd85 15.10.20

I have a game periodically flies out in some specific places. It's near Lombard Street, in the INvite building, in the "Haum on the doorstep" mission (after passing the puzzle, at automatic entrance to the server room), also in a bunker that we converted to DedSec, near Stanford. If with places on the map is clear, you can bypass them, then during missions in specific buildings, where it flies, so it will not work.
At first, I was helped by a simple transition to NetHack mode (V). That's why I turned it on just in case, even when I was driving a jammer or a quadcopter. On the Haum on the Threshold mission, in the server room, I just didn't have time to press V and the game flew out with a driver error (Driver stopped responding and was reinstated). Here for the first time I have so reduced the settings of graphics that I could not really make out anything. But! But, thus, reduced the load on the graphics card, processor, and departures, as I understand, were from this.
So, I've studied a lot of forums, videos, trial and error put it all together and that's what I can say.
If Watch Dogs 2 suddenly crashes out, it helped me:
1) Switching to NetHack mode (it greatly reduces the load on the system);
2) Deliver the lowest resolution of the screen;
3) Reduce the number of pixels (I have the lowest threshold - 0.5). Normally, if you don't fly out, we bet 1.00;
4) Reduce and disable everything you can in the "image" tab in the video setting up;
5) The only thing that is obligatory is "temporary filtering." The difference will be visible at the top right. It does not affect the graphics, but the system unloads whether healthy;
Then there are the methods that indirectly affect productivity gains.
6) I noticed that the system unit was warming up and decided to clean everything inside. What is possible, I wiped with a damp cloth, which is impossible - a brush for drawing or invented dust with a conventional pump for the swap of footballs (preliminarily putting on a nozzle);
7) Through the Task Manager, place high priority in the processes tab (clicking on Watch Dogs 2 PKM);
8) It is clear that you need to update the drivers, libraries. But the latest version of the driver on my graphics card was released in 2018, so I didn't have to update it;
9) Again, in the Task Manager, complete the processes of different applications;
10) Clean the RAM through Kcleaner, remove the trash through Ccleaner;
11) In "Nvidia Settings" at the bottom right on the taskbar, go to the "3D Settings Management" tab, in software settings, select Watch Dogs 2 put "texture-quality filtering" on "high performance." Include anisotropic optimization and trline optimization.
In the Herd Sense mission, nothing helped in the Building Of Invite, not even the non-hak mode, until it fulfilled paragraph 4, 7, 9, 10.
Items 5, 9, 11 I put at the beginning of the game, when I chose the best settings for my system, so that lags were not so strong, but the image was beautiful.
My system: Intel Core i5 3450 processor, RAM 8GB, Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti graphics card, 1GB video card memory.
Everything GeForce Experience offers is. Strongly understates the tinctures, though, you can play on a weak-medium computer and at higher settings.
You can also install the piriform speccy program, which shows the temperature of the main components. The main thing is to turn it off during the game.
Photos of settings at which you can play as usual will be at the bottom.
I hope I can help someone.

P
Prohoemag 15.10.20

since yesterday evening I was looking for a solution to this problem, but perseverance is rewarded, and behold, downloaded "it", xz as it is called, something to do with nvidia, installed, drove a tunnel, took a picture with the graffiti of a homeless man, and went to the film studio, and did not fly, worth the details to write lazily to me, but you read. Here's the link) https://www.nvidia.ru/download/driverResults.aspx/59678/ru

M
MELIIIKO 15.10.20

I'm so good that when you run with Uplay, the launch window opens and nothing happens, but it seems that the game hangs in the task manager

R
RelexGround 15.10.20

Guys on YouTube have long had a solution to this problem to enter in the properties of the label or if not a pirate in the parameters of the game launch -eac_launcher (but then there will be a multiplayer and I have easy anti cheat why something is not put on crossout and watch dogs 2)

R
RelexGround 15.10.20

how infuriating is that person who says that on pirates everything is bad as a pirate can brake that