3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guwanc 02.09.19 11:38 pm

What characters do you remember most?

Enemies: Who do you hate the most? Were there times when you have sacrificed your own to kill the enemy?
Friends: Was the case when you sacrificed yourself to save a friend? If Yes, who?
Main characters: Who do you like?

Enemies: Makarov, Vaas, Reader White, Hoyt Volker. Menendez.
Friends:Yuri saved price.COD MW and others.
Main characters: Jason from edge Lights.
Soap, Price, Yuri, David, Mason, and others from Cod
38 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stockton_Slap 02.09.19

Jack Krauser Resident Evil, Summer of Gulets Witcher johnny Klebitz Roman Belik Gta , Gabe Logan from Syphon Filter illusef man from Mass Effect

G
Guwanc 02.09.19

Pacman1
Summer of Gulets. How could I forget about him.

Shepard of Cod mw2

S
Stockton_Slap 02.09.19

ALBERT WESKER FORGOT

G
Guwanc 02.09.19

And all the enemies of the Assassins Creed

Pacman1
Of Prototype is Alex Mercer

K
KarimMecenat 02.09.19

Larochka from Tomb Raider and faith from Mirror's Edge. By the way, who is waiting for Mirror's Edge Catalyst?

G
Guwanc 02.09.19

The Mafia is Derek, Capone or what

KarimMecenat
of course, YES.

GG Hitman

K
KarimMecenat 02.09.19

Guwanc
+

S
Stockton_Slap 02.09.19

Garrus Vakarian so you can continue.

G
Guwanc 02.09.19

In Saint Row who ever played?

P
Polozhenie 02.09.19

JC Denton-Deus Ex.(Suspiciously quiet (the Only emotion, apart from a fleeting phrase about the bomb,of course, displayed in one of the endings, and how out of place and willfully. In spite of this, quite clever,erudite(I'm not reading books),has a love of controversy, perfectly arguing their position)
Goldat half-dead-Heroes of Might and Magic IV. (Hero a mixed, independent,in a way,philosophy)
Christoph Romuald-Vampire: The Masquerade – Redemption. (One of the worst accents in igroindustrii, but after so many failures through which you have passed along,it will remain in your memory and will remind about the glorious hour, where seven strokes in emphasis accounts for 1 hit)
Operative and Fettel-F. E. A. R. (Forever silent and pretty damn brutal (remember that sucker from the sequel) detective and his brother-eater)
John Chaser/Scott Stone-Chaser. (Problem Who am I? tormented by every person throughout his life, however, this hero had the same problem in some other way)
Cate Archer-No One Lives Forever. (Outstanding spy,enchanting not only attractive, but also remarkable ingenuity)
Caleb-Blood. (A bad man, a cannibal, a very cynical personality, lover of black humor and a very charismatic character)
Kurosu-Fable. (Almost silent Hero, but a pained expression on his face which can tell about him more than excessive shocking air)

Tambovsky raider(as if it didn't sound funny, it was called Tomb Raider, thanks to the efforts of our pirates)-Tomb Raider(I mean the heroine before any restarts).
Rhine-Bloodrayne. (Heroine near crazy, beautiful appearance and good fighting skills)
Nameless and Co.-Skylanders Spyro's Adventure. (There is no comments for the company character,as indeed he is, very unusual)

D
Dalv777 02.09.19

Skvol, from Final Fantasy VIII

N
NatanieLzZ 02.09.19

Uncle Paige from Beyond Good and Evil (don't even know how to describe, him physically to see necessary)
Altair from Assassin's Creed (I liked how throughout the game has changed in the nature)
Grayson hunt from Bulletstorm (drunkenness and carelessness, (Duke did not play))
Tommy Angelo from Mafia TCoLH (the only character and the game that made me cry. Though it was long ago and not true at all =) )

M
Marquess 02.09.19

The Emperor Gandohar Two Worlds 2
Rogger - Two Worlds 2

E
EvgenyDMT 02.09.19

m
masha 02.09.19

Enemies: This is due to the enemies that reflexes are passed? Final boss level from the game Super Spy Hunter (nes), is something. Megaman 1 (nes), on the last level, yellow man great that the pieces add up. Zanac (nes), the brains at the end.
Friends: Chip and Dale 2 (nes), at the end of that you partner to throw in an iron cat.
Main characters: Chip and Dale 1 (nes). Contra 1,2,3 (nes), Megaman (nes), Castlevania 2 (nes).

P
Polozhenie 02.09.19

Kyle Katarn - Jedi Knight . (The character is undoubtedly bright, clean incarnation of the forces of light)
Alice Liddell - American McGee's Alice . (I know why there is no Cheshire cat? The most stupid thing in the second part of the game, but much less than in the first.)
Nick Kang-True Crime: Streets of LA.(Nick Kang is the master of martial arts, part-time detective,or Vice versa, periodically throwing too pompous jokes(pretty unfunny). And what a game, charismatic villains,by the way)
John Mullins-Soldier of Fortune.(The most Patriotic psychopath, living in nature,one man in the cut-scenes,the other on the battlefield,with such love shredding the corpses of enemies(however,he and his maim, do not hesitate,the main thing-dead) and another half-dead suicide)

G
Guwanc 02.09.19

Scaletta Vito from Mafia. He had not passed his even when he was given 10 years.
To value friendship.

W
Wing42 02.09.19

Arthas from Warcraft 3.

r
rPeBoJL 02.09.19

Aratrok, Father Gregory, Marsh Dr., brother Rudy, Dean Domino, Ulman, hunter

D
Demaskinas 02.09.19

GG nameless from Gothic, Bullseye, Geralt