3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guwanc 02.09.19 11:38 pm

What characters do you remember most?

What characters do you remember most?
Enemies: Who do you hate the most? Were there times when you have sacrificed your own to kill the enemy?
Friends: Was the case when you sacrificed yourself to save a friend? If Yes, who?
Main characters: Who do you like?

Enemies: Makarov, Vaas, Reader White, Hoyt Volker. Menendez.
Friends:Yuri saved price.COD MW and others.
Main characters: Jason from edge Lights.
Soap, Price, Yuri, David, Mason, and others from Cod
38 Comments
Sort by:
g
grafonoman 02.09.19

The shooter aka Bullseye ,master Servant, Joel , Shepard, Kratos, Arthas ,Jim Raynor, Sheogorath, come from shelters.

C
Chelovek_bez_sovesti 02.09.19

Characters main characters: Adam Jensen, Gordon Freeman, G-Man, David Sharif, Wallace Breen, Pagan Min, Vaas, Doc Kleiner, Eli Vance.
Enemies: the Alliance Patrol, the synthetic Alliance, a division of the HECU, Belltower from Deus Ex HR.

s
stalker7162534 02.09.19

Guwanc
I was most pulled in by stalker. I always wanted to save Eureka from the lawlessness of criminals. So I'm passing on the Landfill location is always Sevilla, and tried not to let the gangbangers kill Eureka. Most often succeeded. But then, the fault of developers coming to this location I have found Eureka and the Devil killed by pseudopalma. As much as I tried (for example, prarit the Eureka and the cool Devil trunk) the result was the same - splashes herd pseudopod killed characters Nepeta. And it saddened me. I tried a lot of mods, but the result was the same - all NPCs are killed. what the hell? cool experienced stalkers sooner or later will be killed by the dumb beasts?
Therefore, to live in Stalker not interested. Come to the conclusion that it is necessary to beat the game as fast as possible to these guys (Yurik, BES, and so did not die. due to the doorsteps of developers. The fault which the Wolf always dies, is burned in the fire.

r
rPeBoJL 02.09.19

stalker7162534
I always wanted to save Eureka from the lawlessness of criminals. So I'm passing on the Landfill location is always Sevilla, and tried not to let the gangbangers kill Eureka. Most often succeeded.

it was the case) this scene was replayed many times for happy end

what the hell? cool experienced stalkers sooner or later will be killed by the dumb beasts?
first is the Zone man. the second single of the extremely low chance to leg it from a pack of muddy. in the third who told you that the yurok were from cool? so... somewhere in between. steep on the savage, amber and winslade hodyut and not hanging around on the Avenue, aka the dump

M
MunchkiN 616 02.09.19

I think of all personajul that is not mixed with soap remember talking suit with glowing eyes from the Igor masseffect, then voschem Niska from Neverwinter night 2 and I there voschem type one elf here. dalle own team of games Steve barkers erixon.
some of the units I remember the succubus from heroes of might and magic 5 and the character or their the basis of Biar.
of the main peroneal this unnamed Gothic 1-3 and Shepard but they were specific to my customization. so Ms. of the old Testament were some of the first wagered created personagem in нвн1 and marrowind дьябле2. they had no niche except soap polygons and regular portraits but they had soul.
and kruzis pawson. there was grafon. I remember the settings. everything on maximum smoothing 8
if we are talking about memorable characters then this just recognizable characters from the not-too-epic games. there probably recognizable appropriate.
Enemies: Who do you hate the most? Were there times when you have sacrificed your own to kill the enemy?
Friends: Was the case when you sacrificed yourself to save a friend? If Yes, who?
chta?
most of all, I donated elixir to atmachidi boss. from sacred underwold. I nipany who he was and che was doing but Minh character at the end of the game is very slowly took off and has been calculated to ukryvatsya and perekalivatsja. and there was no UkrAVTO and perekalivatsja. left standing to die and be reborn.
then I remember Baal from Diablo Lord of destrucion. or rather, from one Amateur version. the aide he was that he paradoksalno artfully multiplied and the more I zadrotstvoval and pumped the cursor each time he was smarter and meaner and they became so many that I just couldn't otcmarket time-to-time.
me out of the story sacrificed the Central character - this is not remember.
was an interesting selection in duck Messiah Myst Andes magikist between bound and Linney. the first sort of character was owe my life and if it does not kill the second was Nada when this knead and samahat in the basement. if you think about it, this is fairly complex and ambiguous choice with which the mine had to meet in the games. this was still current in pagemake 1.

G
Guwanc 02.09.19

Somebody wanted to kill Menendez from COD BO 2? I even sacrificed himself (ie, Farid) to kill him. Still killed Mason because of this monster.

R
Rolento 02.09.19

GOST, Price, Soap, Bald Chechens from CD

n
nixOFF 02.09.19

Rufus from Deponia, a great quest though.

F
Francisk I 02.09.19

Enemies: Vaas - had an interesting charisma cruel madman, with a touch of intelligence, it is completely freezed.
The Joker from Arkham -series, Joker from the black knight was cool, but he lacked the typical jagerskog merry madness, the Joker and Akham is clearly there.
Luminary - an EGO the SIZE of the universe.
Friends: Chloe from Life is strange - World to each, worked out in detail, the teenager who does not want to grow up and restrain themselves, which is in principle only capable of sincere feelings, very cool image. So personally I do not chose the ending.
, CRIS(Though it is certainly more than one), People become Gerolt daughter, a very interesting character, is not deprived to the same power. I have in the game reached the ending, where she becomes the ruler of Nilfgaard, and personally I think it is right, CRIS will be able to properly dispose of power.
The main characters
The shepherd - the image of a man I could never be, but I would like
Geralt - Geralt and He just this is enough to he was the favourite of the heads. hero.
Dracula from Castlevania: LofS2 Tragic, and incredibly powerful vampire, when he's not holding back, we get an interesting anti-hero.
Jackie Estacado - just a cool hero.

t
the endless misanthropy o 02.09.19

enemies
VAZ - stupidly infuriated
Azar Yaved - apparently, a fighter of the Islamic state (banned in Russia)
Lance Vance - Niger which irritability was able to bypass the Eddie Murphy being with him skopipascheny, while traytor, to suffer him in the icy waters of the Leucocytes
Fellows
Leicester even on the excavation of al Shedima managed to smell the aroma of marsh herbs of the gg, giving him the package I realized that Lester was something native.
Nyasha from Bioshok - ktozh knew that she daughter, ktozh knew...
The protagonist
Geralt - cool, Max Pain - as I am - consists of pain, Riddick is wandering in the darkness

V
Vaipen 02.09.19

Well, if you remember most zatratnyh bosses, it is a Bunch of shit, which change into an aunt in Resica and we need to zaklikivaem like you have Parkinson's. Well Yeshe Tlhu of Over prostu in the darkness. This octopus was hammered into the ground probably a half hour.

J
JimmiNeiton 02.09.19

The protagonist perhaps Max Payne:) favorite childhood

T
T.T.G 02.09.19

Avoiding specifics, the characters are mostly from the RPG. Many secondary.

A
AleksandrMakeev 02.09.19

Vito Scaleta

S
Sanchez60rus 02.09.19

Isaac Clarke
BJ Blazkowicz

p
partizan2033 02.09.19

This character is not their appearance, but definitely
Darth Revan from swkotor

Z
Z126 02.09.19

Enemies : The Overmind (Starcraft) , Creator (Fallout) , Narod(Starcraft1-2). To defeat the overmind Tassadar sacrificed himself...
Friends: Tassadar (Starcraft) , Legion ( Mass effect 2-3) , Garrus (Mass effect 1-3) , Zeratul (Starcraft 1-2),Hank (Detroit become human) . For friends not sacrificing your main character(there were no such cases)
Main characters: the Courier (Fallout new vegas) , James Raynor(Starcraft 2) , Artanis(Starcraft 2) , Sarah Kerrigan(Starcraft 2) , Adam Jensen ( Deus ex ) , Morgan (Prey (2017)) , Comes from Vault 13(Fallout), Connor (Detroit become human) .

a
armageddon_Trulio 02.09.19

Main characters: Adam Jensen, Laurence Barnes (Prophet), Jameson Brody, Corvo, attano