3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pertrubator 15.12.19 11:40 am

Worst Assassin creed in the series? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

In this game bad at all. That is absolutely all.
Runs a clown in motley rags, crowds coming down the dumbest mobs.
Gameplay - drucilla, offline MMO.
Animation just darkness and horror. But the series has always been famous for plastic and high-quality animations of the acrobatics and fighting.
The plot is just a mockery. Fuck grandmother, fuck the blacksmith, perverts everywhere. The characters are just the dumbest. Dialogues disgusted to hear more nonsense in my life heard. The level of Fallout 4 probably.
As for me, just ugly, ugly game.
33 Comments
Sort by:
i
insel260 15.12.19

xStriiim
The ideal was in the 3rd part, there was a feeling of shock and in life from 1-2 strikes - death.
Uhahaha, I laugh, I laugh... Well, before the series was to silovyh guys! Clamped button and avtokolona with two strikes vahetul the enemy and then evade it, and even on different buttons to press that would be for the enemy to strike... what a pain huh? Previously, pers was imboy, 2 buttons to control the fight - seven at one stroke. And now the misunderstanding - it strategy, to strike, evade and attack at the right moment... Oh, already not the assassin, not the...
Ahahahah... And the main phrase - In favor of the millions of autistic people. Well, just as it got to the point!
Oh, I laugh, until the tears!!!

x
xStriiim 15.12.19

insel260
haha. No n..y strategy here. Dodge, bounces at the right time and beat until blue in the face with these brooms until the enemy numbers are over, OO yeah very exciting BL...
For young morons all this

i
insel260 15.12.19

xStriiim
Hmm...
Play on difficulty nightmare. If I'm close to the pack of elite opponents and undertaking a fight - I will not live longer than 3 seconds. So, to start studying the terrain to know which way to run if something goes wrong. Next, or try to cut the enemy one by one, hiding behind cover and distract the attention of the rest of the group or shot from a distant using the predator. Predator use that the enemy was unable to determine my location, otherwise Bo-Bo... After there 1-2 of the enemy, you have to move or melee, or to cut in secret.

With the right mix of skills and direct hands - on difficulties nightmare, elitka level 2-3 times higher, it for 3-4 seconds. That is 5-6 strokes. Or vandalise of hidden behind the 1 hit.

The strategy is important, if the complexity limit. But see you above easy difficulty set, once the strategy is nothing to you! And whether to throw the game and its community*VNOM, if the hands of assholes?

R
Richards 15.12.19

Played origins no trochiline not seen, just did quests on the way of the plot, the effects, all of the constellation treasures, the pyramids. Etoge not napryazhno 50 hours on the game, and play all the wonder of the city beautiful, by the way the story if not to rest in the side effects in my case it turned out very good, boss battles, and so successful, in fact all of dark souls, I went to the arena if you think that this is not dark souls it is very wrong, multi-phase bosses, sitting, sweating, in short I bought the gold version as played in the pirates, this is probably the best part is after the third is about Assenov and their origin, about biaka and amunet in Greece. Played on difficult.
Here, too, most all, if not to gouge in the same place that everything comes out great. All the other effects you can leave at the end of the game.

R
Richards 15.12.19

xStriiim
In short this topic, vkluchaet complex mode, if the time has not evaded the demolition of all HP like in dark souls, and Oh, how it gives chelenzh, and there are still bosses that no approach can go. That's the trick, I like you started with the early parts but how they made cool with fighting for me as the best thing since the third part.

x
xStriiim 15.12.19

insel260
Play (played) on high. All this crap was boring. Many simply don't like RPG mechanics, I like many prefer the colorful and fighting under real manners of combat, and even better with avulsion of the limb and a lot of killing animations for one weapon, but not 2-3 as this and origin, but still only the last or only have one opponent. All of this artificially created difficulty with armored lives full of garbage.
About the plot and build a job generally keep quiet. PI...Sy ignored the people who liked action

s
saa0891 15.12.19

This part I have no desire to even swing,and for me the worst and most despicable of this is of course the origin,after it I lost any desire to play this series,and indeed sad to see what they did for her.

A
Anzhelika04 15.12.19

All series Assassin's Creed is not mine, tried to play the cocoa part about Italy, even France, do not like it. Hated the characters, their motives. But this game is in a much better evolved, and I loved it. Thanks to the addition of RPG elements. Plus the main character very much. Then maybe Egypt will play there kind of wrote the same gameplay, though there's the main character painfully terrible view. Less assasinate? It's called re-branding is used to attract new players, I would never would have bought this game if it were like other, I find this series absolutely do not wonder. And changed gameplay. added RPGшности and after samples of the pirates, bought the license . Already 100 hours of play. Maximum thorough exploring the world and I like it. Since the Witcher(which is 2015) not one game does not cling.

C
Cosmos115 15.12.19

The Best Unity,The Worst Odyssey

a
andreyisaev 15.12.19

Since the second part is continuously something so reviled. After the departure of Desilets and did everything as the chain broke. A series of evolving, Lord. It is time to accept it and not to nitpick, looking for the reason for diarrhea. In the end, do not like do not play. The game, incidentally, was nominated for The Game Awards. And that means something.

S
Sargarus 15.12.19

67 Petushkov bought the license to disagree with you)

F
FunMC 15.12.19

Played all of the series, Odyssey and I was very pleased, great crafted world, a well-worked system of quests, a lot is taken from the Witcher... and that started the game only benefit, actually for me this series is now one of the best assassins in the RPG genre for a long time already it was necessary to introduce into the game, which they did, in short yubiki in the right direction to go.

N
Nurp 15.12.19

The killer is a Black flag, followed by the Odyssey and the Origins of the third.