3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TASMAN4321 15.12.19 11:41 am

The discussion of the endings (spoilers) (Heavy Rain)

Well tell anyone what the ending.
117 Comments
Sort by:
G
GunslinGa_MZ 15.12.19

Rita saved Sean
Jaden got rid of dependency to triptocaine
Shelby fell into the disposal
Like all
By the way, that guy in the end, when Madison signed the book, it talks about the sequel?

F
Florry 15.12.19

also interested in the estimation of the ending , or rather the man... perhaps to be continued

k
klitor 15.12.19

This is what I want to say, TUPIZM!!!!! AHHH!! Developed saccules really, loads of inconsistencies in the game, just sucks... Scott Shelby himself had killed the little lad in the store hours, and when I saw his body startled, surprised and scared - PPC!!!! And in his mind he had a single drop hints, quite the contrary, he says as any subject, although the logic is different. In General, developers do not need a big from me and burn them in hell!!!!!

I'm at the end Gadana captured tanks from the virtual world!!!! But Ethan and Madison bought a house and began to live in it after sex!!!!

PS: Scott would love the meat turned out!!!!!

S
Sunrise480 15.12.19

How to hide written? And you do not want to open all that I have seen of endings to paint, let anyone should, click

k
klitor 15.12.19

write, write, don't be shy, here all their !!!!

G
God of Party 15.12.19

so why in such a topic under spoileron to write?) The topic itself is a spoiler, the title is clear, if not necessary, he will not go))

F
Ficher 15.12.19

Overall my ending:
Ethan saved Shaun and came to live with Madison in the big house.
Jadon flew into the disposal instead of the Shelby
Partner Jayden sitting at the table, finds the glasses on the table Jayden, clothes them and sees Jayden...)
Shelby ran away, but Lauren tracked him down, talked pulled a gun...a dark screen and BAM!

Does anyone have anything at all not like?) And how many endings?

_
_Lee_ 15.12.19

I have:
Ethan saved Shaun.
Madison lives with Ethan together.
Scott fell into a meat grinder.
Jaden throws the drug, but it points, I think he's gone crazy.

F
Ficher 15.12.19

Heh written as 22 endings. And what kind of diversity? People, has anyone tried the moment when Ethan is surrounded not to jump, and give up?

n
name43 15.12.19

My ending is the same as Lee, only Ethan lives with his son. But it is unclear how the first game seem hard rollers as Ethan lapses of memory and he finds himself in unfamiliar territory with origami in his hand. And then talking about it together is forgotten and the perpetrator Shelby, it is not clear then how the origami figure Ethan?

R
Revolver Fox 15.12.19

I got Ethan and Madison are together with Shaun's happily ever after
Scott shot
Jayden left the FBI and began to live a normal life

D
Dankovskiy 15.12.19

My ending: Jadon died a heroic death in the battle with the Cattle in the night club.
Ethan saved his son, he shot Shelby(he fell into a tank of water), saved by Madison, and now they live together in the new house.
Blake finds the glasses, puts them on and sees Jeydon(apparently, it is a system of protection-if they do not wear the FBI, then that person will see a host of points-say, the owner knows everything, not trochu his glasses!)

D
D0NoR 15.12.19

Ficher, in in! Hike on the colorful trailer and adrenaline, no one gave up! =)
klitоr, I'm not so categorical, but the plot of the Shelby I also do not really like... at first I thought, they say Maybe he has a dog and 2 the individual? but soon realized that no.. we are just led by the nose. Think of it as a movie.
N1KO BELLIC, and I thought it was a Shelby.. but once you have it dropped in the garbage.. then the XS. Sister think Bud is a Good Doctor, but he also went under the knife. Probably DLC or a sequel.
name43, I actually came to this topic to find out =) the beginning thought it swasno coma and they say Shelbi visited Ethan.. but it remained at the level of my guesses, but in the game not beaten. Neponyatka. By the way, was not somewhere, and on the construction site, where he killed the brother of the Murderer of Origami.
Bachelor's degree, and it seemed to me that this is some kind of conscience.... The Jayden was the waiter in the role of helper\psychologist\conscience, and this Jaden.. I hope this bastards tore down the tower and he will drink too much. (by the way, you can do NOTHING to a religious fanatic shot him?)

People. Nothing you all have done Origami Killer (as I did the first time..only I have it in the water fell, and the place). And a whole new EPILOGUE (as they are called in the game) when it comes to revenge, above Ficher wrote.

And even if Jaana personal happy ending: to and the case was solved and it blew my mind. And what a shame for the guy, showed him on a talk show, and then in the Cabinet with the tanks...

I dream of direct ending: what happens if you kill everyone except Shelby, save Sean (hike it ALL who played saved, you do NOT save?), but the main thing is not to save the chick is a whore (she can drown?). Then it will be interesting to see the final of the Murderer of Origami. but the performance of my porosa is that it is generally possible to do? Because, for example, Jaden could not abandon the salvation of Mars from prison... we cannot just leave it! It is necessary to release Ethan.

G
Guardian. 15.12.19

...if Jaana personal happy ending - unfortunately, no.

...and this is all you can do - there is such a thing, this is the final Unpunished.

D
D0NoR 15.12.19

Thanks.. will try in the evening.

R
Reverrius 15.12.19

The game has only 18 scenes for the ending depending on how successful/not successful the player pressed the button during the QTE in certain life-threatening character moments and still something on trifles.

In this video link with all the final videos for each of the characters:
http://www.gamemag.ru/news/50439/

m
miss_viv 15.12.19

Ethan saved his son and Madison moved into a new house, Scott Shelby in the meat have become,
Jadon surrounded by tanks)

D
D0NoR 15.12.19

Well and the subject of attacks Ethan and not disclosed? Why he came up with origami akurat in the scene... Waiting for the Chronicles?

G
Guardian. 15.12.19

It looks like it.

a
arbartur 15.12.19

That's what I have:
Ethan, Madison and Shaun bought a new house
Shelby turned into hamburger
Jaden lost, but fighting with tanks

I poproboval at the end to ruin it and won the prize for almost there:
Ethan is dead, but Sean is alive
Shelby shot Lauren