3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snite_Poerti 14.09.19 09:08 pm

Impressions of the game. (Observer)

The game is already on torrents. Write here your impression of this igruli)
31 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEX7436 14.09.19

Yes, Yes, write. As the game is, what it's like as graphics, sound, atmosphere, etc.? ATP

b
bullseye76 14.09.19

With graphics, sound and most importantly the atmosphere is gorgeous. NOOOOOO after the introduction of the victim's head own brain started spinning in his skull like a squirrel in a wheel from what I have seen. The campaign developed a crackhead over.

T
TIMetal 14.09.19

Don't know how, but I love cyberpunk, and all that is like DeusEx, but I don't like horror. Tell me that there is more? Cyberpunk or horror?

S
Steve Taller 14.09.19

downloaded the torrent and blew the slag after 5 minutes, the graphics are miserable to can't, setting too short a game fufel rare, I do not recommend and РЕ7 it can not compare and close РЕ7 just gorgeous DIN, waiting for the new DLS about Chris Redfield

L
Laser Raptor 14.09.19

Steve Taller

We immediately see that wrote the student. But garbage finally I do not understand the atmosphere and too much text kokoko. I want the blood and running errands.

c
callmegod 14.09.19

No need to dissemble. Everyone looking at the graphics, EVERYTHING.

S
Steve Taller 14.09.19

callmegod
so in this game it really is not

B
Braun Fuhrer 14.09.19

Waiting for the game, thought the gameplay will still be present. However, it was a normal SIM walk.

T
Teranaft234 14.09.19

bullseye76 wrote:With graphics, sound and most importantly the atmosphere is gorgeous. NOOOOOO after the introduction of the victim's head own brain started spinning in his skull like a squirrel in a wheel from what I have seen. The campaign developed a crackhead over.
F point ! With graphics all the rules, with the world of Krakow - as well. Sends a creepy feeling as an example, if humanity will go down this false path. In General a complete ass. Due to the mixed reality, the people themselves turned their lives to bestial likeness. The plot is quite interesting, to think, to analyze and compare. And that is important to read all correspondence and documents. Especially for agaricum, you can feel the cynicism dark pseudobulge. I only got to 205 apartments, partially stuck.
- Graphical glitches, no not iron, and styling of the game. Eyes straining to be healthy. If in normal mode, only get to see spots, if you do not take the drug from contamination. And he has to take it, almost every 10 minutes.
In mode scan, it's something Biological and magnetic scanners, have a pretty bad filters (this drives me insane.). Lantern tsuka and the interference, and falling into the lighted area, so it does hurt the eyes. Easier without him, lifting the range to an acceptable level.
- A big minus is the introduction of the head of the victims, as already mentioned above. No horror, only one freaky mess and even more graphic interference, as we are justified COP.
Biological scanner began to falter after apartment 104, like jerks pulls it, and returns to its original position, as if I button is pressed and released, then pressed again and released. And do not understand it a glitch or ATMOSFERE !
- Doors, a large part of the open themselves. Not convenient !

_
__DOC__ 14.09.19

I think all is well, an interesting investigation on the dustbin of life, all atmospheric.

m
mDie2013 14.09.19

As many say, in the scan implementation in the head, it's just a horrible addiction, my head quickly begins to hurt from this. Somehow, too many stuffed all in the head =)

B
BioGen 14.09.19

Getting a bit tedious, but it is up to the moment when it comes to the voice codec and communicate with people - I generally liked it. Attention, nervous and epileptics are strictly not advised - a journey in the brain of another person can really damage the psyche, so I warned.

I
IElemeNtI 14.09.19

Very interesting and atmospheric game, of course sometimes can piss off his glitches in the brain, but the game itself is very even!

_
__DOC__ 14.09.19

Has anyone connected to the head of Adam( when he asked you not to do, and to find Sanctuary)?, crap save as much to replay. I rejected him in the end.

D
Daun House 14.09.19

РЕ7 sad I want the type of life in our country when the stepfather drunk

M
Marsj 14.09.19

The puzzle is still the same. Snakes. Red Apple. Kid-TV.

N
Nemezis 14.09.19

The first scan of brain is frankly tight. As for the rest - great! The design is lovely, the constant sense of claustrophobia, of technotoday failed to cheer! A trip to the game such that ofigevayu. Developed Layers of Fear have not lost their schizophrenia or per gram. Definitely recommend!

F
Fate Keeper 14.09.19

found some references in the game
and I think the groundwork for the next game of the publisher

Spoiler

s
splash2010 14.09.19

The game is cool. Loved it. I love cyberpunk. I love since childhood Rutger Hauer. Atmospheric, and psychopathy in implementations just fly away. Thank you!

A
Aleksandr Asadchiy 14.09.19

Super game! Shkololo passing by - there is a head it is necessary to think