3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shiga64 16.12.19 05:34 am

DirectX Error (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Played around for two hours, then got an error. The game runs, but now before I load the main menu again gets this error.
Comp: win7, geforce gtx 260, amd phenom (tm) II X4 925 Processor (4CPUs), 2,8 GHz

31 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 16.12.19

DirectX 10 compatible with 512 MB memory: AMD Radeon HD 4870 or NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT. Should like to go....

z
zevsinc 16.12.19

The same canoe came out (GTX 660 SLI)... then set direkth in the game folder and while I did not get out))

UPD: happy Early(((

a
abubakarows 16.12.19

The first time the game starts, then I increased the graphics and when the game is restarted, flew error. Is it possible to somehow reduce the quality of the game without starting the game?

L
LuterSang 16.12.19

zevsinc
This crap's got many, suggest in the config, all the values in the chart above 1 to put on 1, it will reset the graphics settings to the minimum. The game will go fine, but here people don't say whether it can be then setup to return to. Personally I play with departures, often persisting and waiting for the patch.

here you can find http://www.crashwiki.com/fix-dragon-age-inquisition-crashes-errors-directx-30-fps-mouse-keyboard-controller-invalid-license/

L
LuterSang 16.12.19

This crap's got many, suggest in the config, all the values in the chart above 1 to put on 1, it will reset the graphics settings to the minimum. The game will go fine, but here people don't say whether it can be then setup to return to. Personally I play with departures, often persisting and waiting for the patch.
here you can find http://www.playground.ru/redirect/www.crashwiki.com/fix-dragon-age-inquisition-crashes-errors-directx-30-fps-mouse-keyboard-controller-invalid-license/

a
abubakarows 16.12.19

LuterSang
In the config file? Where is it?

f
foflan 16.12.19

abubakarows
C:UsersXXXDocumentsBioWareDragon Age InquisitionSave

D
Danila Mudrov 16.12.19

Have solved this problem quite simply - in the game menu in the graphics settings did auto - detect graphics.As a result, the settings dropped to medium...but the game became comfortable - as if fps is locked at 60 now and + departure no this error after playing on high, flying stably in one and the same place!

S
Shiga64 16.12.19

LuterSang, thanks, helped.
But gently suggest to change all this in the configuration. The first time I got it all working, but the screen is floated in the lower right corner, fortunately I saved the original configuration file. There do not have to change everything to 1, you just what is responsible for the quality of the image.

z
zevsinc 16.12.19

LuterSang
Maybe just the settings in the game to change to min. value (on or auto) and watch the behaviour)). You can even try using GeForce Experience profile for this game to activate))

PS would Rather have the patch released

S
Shiga64 16.12.19

zevsinc
In game settings do not change, because the error does not start the game itself. You just turn on and immediately climbs it.

z
zevsinc 16.12.19

Shiga64
Well, the game I run, and the error appears, as I noticed in the cutscenes (the dialogue of characters, etc.). After I changed the settings to the minimum error is GONE. What option in settings is responsible for a mistake no one know?))

V
VaanDark 16.12.19

zevsinc
Same garbage (
They say a patch will fix.

z
zevsinc 16.12.19

VaanDark
Che a long time tinkering with it....

z
zevsinc 16.12.19

The answer to your question))
Like how to reduce post processing to medium and shut off MSAA))

f
foflan 16.12.19

The patch came out,and the problem remained(

S
Seagull666 16.12.19

Have you solved this problem? How?!-))
I have now also - everything was fine with the release, even after the patches today and wanted to lower graphics, because hanging after the update was creepy, in the end - no problems with lockups no, because it just won't start.

D
Dreamcatcher888 16.12.19

The same thing, every half hour-forty minutes throws this error. GTX 760 2GB
Did, like the guy above recommended, ie put the graphics on Auto (determines the best settings) and voila, a fly stopped!

K
Khachik Mkrtchyan 16.12.19

and I have one Fig on it....

M
Malkart 16.12.19

Trouble.
In General, played for a few days. Times in the hour and a half flew. And then generally ceased to boot. Now this stuff appears immediately at startup. Don't know what her programming code knocked, but nothing helps. Have updated the driver, and DicrectX, and this update, which then link to throw, put. And she doesn't care. Still do not want to run!!(