3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shiga64 16.12.19 05:34 am

DirectX Error (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Played around for two hours, then got an error. The game runs, but now before I load the main menu again gets this error.
Comp: win7, geforce gtx 260, amd phenom (tm) II X4 925 Processor (4CPUs), 2,8 GHz

31 Comments
Sort by:
z
zdanu4 16.12.19

win7 x64, geforce gtx 760 2Gb, amd phenom black X4 3,3 GHz, 8 Gb DDR3
downloaded the Repack from Dude. the game was delivered. somewhere 1-1. 5 minute boot, put the settings on high-very high (auto). well, I'm a little twisted in different directions - run test average 42 fps. twisted more - an average of 54 fps. and rebooted the computer. well, I think - I'll go, I'll play. (the primary testing became more bright sensitive) created a Persian, I've seen video where he's in prison, and - boom - this error. I thought that the wood complains. I looked at the website NVIDIA - my last stand. tobish it is not in them. put the car graphics settings - and it seems like the flight went normal. today more potesta - otpishu. it seems like it helps.
PS. waiting for more patches and new wood on vidyahu.

z
zdanu4 16.12.19

today here longer played. anyway throws this error. and only in commercials. approximately every 1-2 hours. accompanied by hang-up pictures (sound keeps going). killed only using the task Manager (download 2.5 gig ). and also provides that the graphics driver stopped responding and has been restored.
PS. settings on auto. everything goes perfectly and smoothly, except for the rollers - the picture is very slightly podtarmazhivaet.
PS.S. nvidi out of beta driver from 17.12.2014 - put - try.

A
Ann Hayes 16.12.19

The next time you start the game there's a error
tell me how to solve the problem ?

v
vitovt-d 16.12.19

I was helped by advice from the forum to EA switching to window mode to full screen.
DX crashes seem directly related to setting the game to fullscreen mode, whenever it's set to fullscreen it instantly crashes but works fine in borderless mode. Please fix this so I can properly enjoy the game.

c
cergio.net 16.12.19

open the file save ProfileOptions_profile to open in Notepad and change the ones on the following parameters
GstRender.AntiAliasingPost 1
GstRender.PostProcessQuality 1

L
Lis00909 16.12.19

vitovt-d helped too

T
TripleA 16.12.19

Friends, please help! In setting is not affected by DirectX is 11 and I have 10. DirectX 11 I don't even have installed. In General, the settings can be changed to DirectX 10 ( grey lettering) tell me What to do?

j
jsilverst 16.12.19

It seems to me that the pill is not 100% removed protection and so on different cards at different
throws. On my GeForce GTX 560 throws for different periods of time, sometimes
10 minutes after the start of the game, sometimes after 2 hours of the game.

c
countbars 16.12.19

Played 2 years, everything was fine. Recently updated the game away.
I have the save game not loading - throws this error on the boot screen, where more clues can be read.
NVIDIA GT 720M.
Waiting for a response from support, but I'll try again here are some tips.

r
roma krymovskiy 16.12.19

I short sohranenie removed and all
then all sbrosilsya and bet on low or leave on auto

r
roma krymovskiy 16.12.19

sohranenie is here
C:\Users\User\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age Inquisition
when you get there delete the folder save
and pertoltice