3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Larinmage 16.12.19 05:35 am

Star stones (Divinity: Original Sin)

found 10 stones so you know they have 2 more to find (the door not let into the temple of the source of requests to find some Mysterious teller), he has to tell you where to find the rest of the fireplace
41 Comments
Sort by:
z
zhigalin 16.12.19

how to see how many of these stones you have and how much is left?

L
Larinmage 16.12.19

the number of portals open in the end times

D
DEKLIN 16.12.19

I think the topic would be useful. I'll start. the first location Cecil - 1) at the crime scene in a room in the whorehouse. 2) at the transition to the location of silver on top of the map 3) Bloodstone from a quest doctor near the market(house below) after selecting whom you will save Bloodstone turns into a star. total 3 pieces in the first location. who is more =) this is what I never found

o
olimpiyskiy 16.12.19

4) in the cave of the pirate in the chest after the boss (in red condition, it is possible to cure the animal but on the next map LUKOIL)
5) from the trunk of Barack the President dead in the basement of the Church (barracks must be killed)

h
haiden25 16.12.19

You can more about the 2nd? didn't find this)

D
DEKLIN 16.12.19

haiden25
on top of the map near the portal after the fiery terrain. there goes a fire big goof. the stone is just lying on the ground and activate automatically when close.
that's the question on the location of the silver. maybe I still am.
1) is in the location to the test these cultists in the cave in the desert which
2) and 3) because of the bloody stones in the village school the cultist in the cellar near the place where he stands, the cultist just gives you a task to go through this cave

3eRo 16.12.19

4) kV frederikom and Non like

h
haiden25 16.12.19

By the way of Frederick) He had someone survived? I have twice outplayed, but they still came back, and he's dead!) and the quest hangs.

3eRo 16.12.19

Yes figs with him, he's bound to attack you.

d
donefes 16.12.19

and as the portals open to my current 2 are open and the stones in the backpack 9

y
youknowme2 16.12.19

I also have the portals did not open, although the stones were many ,but they were all bloody (after their use began to open portals)

j
jsilverst 16.12.19

Where is the stone in front of the map of the forest Luculluses, North of the burning fields? All killed, all clambered
can sacriston skins.

T
Temenqo 16.12.19

jsilverst
Yes, you have it probably worked and you just did not notice .

Star rock

j
jsilverst 16.12.19

Temenqo
There are no anything, there lies a corpse under the corpse, but it doesn't move.
Probably a bug.

T
Temenqo 16.12.19

jsilverst
Duck if you have been there before, the stone work, the stone was stellar . Inert and could be picked up automatically . There the monster stood, killed the monster and picked up what was lying around, maybe .
In this game two kinds of stones, the stars and work for yourself, and we can pick up only the inert and bloody - that you can pick up and then self-activate in inventory .
Alt highlights all the objects around, if not illuminates, it means nothing .

j
jsilverst 16.12.19

Temenqo
Thank you! Finally realized, and then I think, what is no stone under the old Church. They do
worked, and then I think, what is in the End Times worked two portal.

s
sobrichee 16.12.19

and does it make sense to open portals ??it is necessary for the story or for myself .I just have the last portal is open where the demon, but the backpack still pieces 4 bloody lie. if I use all 4 open more portals or something? can you help?

x
xoen 16.12.19

portals need to open - it gives access to various pleasant things. the passage is not affected essentially.
12 stones - this is with the stock.
to open all portals need 10.
if the attack started, go to the North from the second city through the desert spiders in the lava city. there in stealth to sneak in and destroy a large blood stone (all the demons will die with him).

y
youknowme2 16.12.19

sobricheeесли not to open portals then for sujecki you the door to the temple will not be allowed because you do not know your past (not opened the portals). A large Bloodstone is destroyed only by weapons with tenebrism

F
Fantom 17 16.12.19

How to open this door ?