3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sayway 14.09.19 09:14 pm

Favorite fashion / search mods (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Let's dream on: what we would like mods for GTA 5.

I wish somebody made a mod to the normal zombies, or to be able to fly in fashion for Just Sause 2 superman. Well, or to be a vampire and drain a bunch of stupid victims.

What would you like?
260 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wyacheslav13 14.09.19

people may know who)is there a mod that allows you to put in the machine every woman in town?as prostitutes only do any.

j
jekabelgorod 14.09.19

share your mod on the Russian motorcycles

m
mAcSks 14.09.19

Could you tell me the mod to play on LAN in GTA. Pirates

r
rez73 14.09.19

Good people, share links to various pre-built mods for GTA 5 or tell me where to look. Thanks in advance)

A
Anatoliy Burmistrov 14.09.19

http://libertycity.ru/files/gta-5/mody
Long the site exists
I was there for 4 gtashku took
Oh yeah Google to help

f
fgafgafga23 14.09.19

On the Internet I found different mods to change the look of the character , but at the Nativ tainer in which it is possible to change the face of the faces of the other playable characters but I've been wondering is there a mod that will look like the character editor from GTA online only for offline of course)

J
JC Jensen 14.09.19

I do not know about th editor but it is possible to create a character online,and then run single in Director mode and select it

f
fgafgafga23 14.09.19

SampleText
For online license needed)))

U
UnItalianoVero 14.09.19

I apologize in advance if such a mod exists (but you know: see 3648 files did not particularly want). The point is that I would like playing for Michael to have in addition to its own special skills, special abilities Franklin (that is, slow down time, not only when shooting, but also driving), and Vice versa. Maybe somebody will throw a reference or make a similar mod? Thank you!

I
Ilya Krasilov 14.09.19

Throw pliz mod spawn dudes I forgot what it is called,and to search among a pile of find

O
OMEGA 14.09.19

You now about the cheat mod?

I
Ilya Krasilov 14.09.19

OMЕGA
in the single there is a mod to spawn people and they have guns
sit in the car all that

O
OMEGA 14.09.19

Ilya Krasilov
This is most likely a cheat-mod, but before giving the link, may I ask what version of the game?

C
Capp 14.09.19

Now there is a http://gta5-game.com/mods/-trejjnery-gta5/65-bodyguard-menu-spavner-personazhey-i-lyudey-v-gta-5.html

A
Artyom98 14.09.19

and is there a mod to change the characters to your liking ??????

U
UnItalianoVero 14.09.19

Are there any mods that do not give the car to explode when falling on the hood, roof etc, as well as not allowing the player to fly through the windshield in a collision?
Thank you!

_
_sem_ 14.09.19

Yes it is the same cheat with atorage of the website can download!

B
BrainTrueFaker 14.09.19

UnItalianoVero
The cage, he seems to be just does not fly through the windshield

B
BlackTea 14.09.19

UnItalianoVero
BrainTrueFaker
Booking machine does not allow it to explode(just do not remember how many percent is necessary).

A
Anonimus Toki 14.09.19

mod on the belt like here was that the car did not explode the same Nativ trainer and immortality for the machine)