3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sayway 14.09.19 09:14 pm

Favorite fashion / search mods (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Let's dream on: what we would like mods for GTA 5.

I wish somebody made a mod to the normal zombies, or to be able to fly in fashion for Just Sause 2 superman. Well, or to be a vampire and drain a bunch of stupid victims.

What would you like?
260 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thorgal 14.09.19

To add to the boat with an automatically equipable diving and even a wetsuit with flippers. The model of suit and fins in the game is. The problem is how to shoot for landfall? Campaign only through the loading screen.
To go from the house of Michael to the docks in a wetsuit and mask, driving a car, not cool... Rockstar should have thought of this moment.

T
TokapeB 14.09.19

And,is it possible to extend the garage offline? Not 4 spaces,and let 10 ,in GTA Online? If it can be done,please. Many will be happy.

D
Detaful 14.09.19

Hello! I would like to know whether there is a modification for GTA 5 are:
1) I don't like when I switch from one character to another, the other may not be dressed like that. Whether really to do something with the game that the character himself hasn't changed his clothes?
2) Radio without a car, rather banal possibility to choose the radio station when you're not in the car?
3) Install the game in phone, as a background screen of a mobile?

I
Ilya233 14.09.19

1. No, this is unlikely to have.
2. Yes, this mod is already for a long time.
3. I don't know that

D
Detaful 14.09.19

Ilya233
Please post a link to the mod for the radio without a car.

I
Ilya233 14.09.19

Detaful
https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/mobile-radio
It was still OnFootRadio, but I somehow did not find on the website... Although I saw.

S
Sayway 14.09.19

The people in creche from RLD as many as 5 viruses that can cause computers to overheat the graphics card by downloading her work wasted on 90% it is possible to make bitcoin miner. I have a couple of days basking graphics card, like understood and deleted the evil file, I hope the virus will not return. Heat cut at the entrance to the Internet, the antivirus does not help and is being treated in despicere task find a new process, select it and look where is his file, delete a file, the live on. Apparently honest hackers are no more, some bitcoin fans left. All exe files of the games, all cracks, better to check on sites where you can upload files to check for viruses.

S
Seit-aziz Kurtumerov 14.09.19

would like 2 of the mod:

1) Gyms -
more precisely, they are on Santo Mario, but can not use them.
if I understand correctly to use them is animations.
that could take at least with GTA SA and to push like that in GTA 5.
current whatever like in GTA SA, Sidodži could gallop wants to lift weights, run, etc.
And so for example: lift weights 3 sets of 10 times in the morning for the evening. after he in the morning/evening work out, he'll get tired and won't be able to continue on.
also would be cool to add Jogging in the morning, for example, in the hours of 8-00. the phone plays the alarm and you run it for example 500-1000 meters.

2) added the girls to Franklin Trevor in GTA 4.
what you could care for them, give gifts (cars, chocolates, flowers)

thank you for your attention, I hope will consider my suggestions

G
GothaKing 14.09.19

Back to the Future (Back to the future)
This mod was on GTA Vice city, SA, IV.
Will this mod on GTA V?

s
silent322 14.09.19

http://www.playground.ru/files/grand_theft_auto_5_back_to_the_future_mod_0_6-94742/

G
GothaKing 14.09.19

silent322
It's garbage, and not a mod, just time changes with special effect!
But in the series of GTA was fine mod!

A
Arkadiy Chekushkin 14.09.19

GothaKing
well, let's start with the fact that the game on the PC came out not so long ago on this from the modders simply do not have time to make a mod similar to Vice city for a short time is not possible. Yes, and I do not think that soon it will appear (if it do)

S
SerKeed 14.09.19

the breaking of limbs and 18+ (sex as in San Andres hot coffee)

B
Boris Livanov 14.09.19

The Great GTA has a charming sister — saints row, in the second icarnate this girl (the first one doesn't count, and the last lost art charm IMHO). So — already it was possible to dress for any citizen, to make yourself like in San Andreas (with exactly reproduce the face and to play for a girl), and choose the gait and gestures. It has been, this is not news, it's working and give it to the game now! Pliz. And horses of redemption.....
So imagination, on what to hope: a free physical structure character with unique physical attributes, horses, the battle of nevesomosti, on the space station (the alien saucer already) , and, most importantly, what I this post and muddied: give work! More precisely, return the work, but in the best possible way: one level up to the hundredth, I want to go to the garage, sit on kopovskogo bike, in uniform (possibly after something like "police Academy") and to catch the crime, that thus you not shoot the cops who you're helping. Taxi drivers, firefighters, medics — we've had it. Add bravtsev and let keep in the garage the car of your profession. Just to live in the city one day a normal citizen. To be a gangster tedious )))))))

B
Boris Livanov 14.09.19

r
rafikrasta 14.09.19

I think many are waiting for

F
Franklin888 14.09.19

xotelos bi ochen uvidet
GTA 5 NEW GOLD Yusuf Amir Luxury Weapon Camos & PDW Gun!

pokraska orujie v novam est chto dlia GTA ONLINE DLC chtob mojna bila pokrasit orujie v offline, single player.

L
Lavuer 14.09.19

Could modifications, which keeps a boat/motor/scooter on the same place where you left it with scuba diving. For 20-30 seconds the boat will take the waves at such a distance from the original that it is hard to notice. Realism, I know, but extremely uncomfortable when diving to great depths.

S
SkyraX 14.09.19

tell me how to change the splash image? or the background or a close-up

K
Krrrva 14.09.19

It helps us make skins cars ?

In gta 4 I remember almost all cars skins changed