3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vstorspb 17.12.19 10:05 pm

Give advice about buying (Dark Souls 3)

You realize the game is not new, but only now decided to try what a miracle is that everyone is talking about. Before octaval because I heard that the game is solid hardcore. In short I decided to buy a license in the future, maybe online want to play. Money's tight. But on Steambuy sale DARK SOULS III Game of the Year Edition for only 900 rubles. Despite the fact that the Steam Delux version of almost 3000 RUB. what's up? And whether it? Can I buy on Steambuy, it's not a terrible deal?
And if you say OK, then another question: on Steambuy sale DARK SOULS III Game of the Year Edition written that includes all the extras, but in Steam there is no such version - there DARK SOULS III Deluxe Edition. It is one and the same? Will the Steam activation code, I will not say sorry this game we don't have?
In short, consult, painfully itchy to try the game.
13 Comments
Sort by:
O
OlegAttor1966 17.12.19

Buy plati.ru for the same 850 RUB de Luxe, and do not worry .........

l
legusor 17.12.19

recommend not to use pirated gunmagazine, better wait slouma seasonal sales in steal buy DULUX on the cheap.

Z
Zombieller 17.12.19

Buy, the rules of the store. The publication went on physical media, there are also keys that can be activated in steam.

L
Lelik Bobik 17.12.19

legusor
On "Pay-Ru" it all depends on the seller, where each seller has a reputation for it and you need to watch. Bought Morrowind there.

A
Aqilla 17.12.19

vstorspb
On account of the price - not zaparivatsya and don't think it's some kind of divorce. This happens so the store buys a bunch of keys at a discount (or if its on sale) and then sells a little more expensive. Classic speculation. It turns out that now the game is worth 3K, and bought it once for $ 500 sell for 900 R. the Game is the same.
Another thing to the store - don't buy anywhere - better checked you place well, or on the recommendation of the forum at least.

v
vstorspb 17.12.19

Thanks to all who replied here!!! Listen to those who advised on plati.ru to buy and bought it. Everything is OK, now downloading on steam. (788 RUB) Now expect me heaps of questions, this is my first Darksouls probability game)))

M
Morgan Yu 17.12.19

You Bobo? What does the customer Pay? There everything depends on the seller and from the certificate, plus all the sellers usually work with suppliers if it was a Scam, years 10назад.

A
AT_Sagor 17.12.19

vstorspb
Well, congratulations! Now it's time to enjoy the fruits of a successful transaction.

L
Lelik Bobik 17.12.19

ImGabeNewell
Clear. Previously had a reputation about the Ged saw, but gave no value and were not interested.

M
Morgan Yu 17.12.19

Lelik Bobik
She now is, but previously it was relevant since there was a ban on viewing the certificate, he is now 10 years removed, because after a single case, Pay tightened the rules and there anyhow who can not sell, and if you throw that it is necessary to try, that is support which quickly returns the money and block the person, and writes a complaint on a certificate that in the future will not allow him to re-register a trading certificate for the system, because his personal data (passport, phone, etc) entered in the register of criminals or crooks. To challenge it can only be a lawsuit but it is unlikely the court will then give odds, therefore all cherish it certificates

L
Lelik Bobik 17.12.19

ImGabeNewell
It is clear, and that the "one situation-that"? Curious.

T
TimGalimov 17.12.19

I gabster take a discount there they are often

o
okonoshi 17.12.19

legusor
why not suggest?