3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
z8TiREX8z 17.12.19 10:11 pm

As a simulator of Failures to make a normal game? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Shorter got, game a miss, not otherwise. I have noticed you or the enemies don't miss when the enemy is below you LP( although what the enemy level is not clear) But if the enemy is like you, mistakes happen much more often. Pure random, many times I was tested, let's take the same lights, sometimes you will cut very fast, in number of four pieces,with a minimum of mistakes, and if to reboot, the same lights you kick the only way, and you have 10 shots 8 misses.
Generally good people, are there any ideas as a simulator of failures to make the rules of the game? Preferably more concrete, and low everything else.
22 Comments
Sort by:
R
R_Mor 17.12.19

z8TiREX8z wrote:
are there any ideas as a simulator of failures to make the rules of the game?
in the difficulty settings.

z
z8TiREX8z 17.12.19

R_Mor
The average difficulty is, how much lower? Below the enemy, then auto attack, kill, all interest is lost.
That's why I write more specifics,who and how struggled with this, because there is the difficulty under the high, and it does pass.

R
R_Mor 17.12.19

z8TiREX8z
average where? there is a lot of settings responsible for different things. Find the one that is responsible for the die roll and lower it increase the damage of Crete and the like, to the floor butting, not to kill.

z
z8TiREX8z 17.12.19

R_Mor
I even features adversaries, that option is responsible for that die roll, is
a little weakening.
Once again, reducing the difficulty of the game is not an option, people are at the highest difficulty, so I wrote the above more concrete, I wonder how to treat this disease.

R
R_Mor 17.12.19

z8TiREX8z wrote:
Once again, reducing the difficulty of the game is not an option, people are at the highest difficulty,
and most people are not.
Mistakes can not be treated, it's the mechanics of the game, die roll from 1 to 20, where lowering the complexity ACC. the option will only reduce the scatter, but does not reduce it to zero. To be specific this is for you to guides for beldam. Only full nerd builds with the knowledge of a mechanic will help you pass the game on high difficulty. Not without reboots. Mistakes will always be.

l
lordkaho 17.12.19

z8TiREX8z
increase the number of autosaves then sohranyaya each step, you will each fight to beat 5 times and profit.

091 17.12.19

lordkaho
So I played...
F9 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F9!

S
Spolrock 17.12.19

The trick with mistakes is reminiscent of XCOM 2 on the day of release.

z
z8TiREX8z 17.12.19

Powerful)

z
z8TiREX8z 17.12.19

Spolrock
You are far from the truth, I played x on release day, and this shit there nebylo

z
z8TiREX8z 17.12.19

lordkaho
the game is like in a battle is not saved

l
lordkaho 17.12.19

z8TiREX8z
went to the map, already save and that's why I say, put 15 avtomatov, and after that pens. In other matters, I'm on the 10 attempt and the second a complete walkthrough stupid spat, pulled up the stats editor to 50 all pervos and went to chop without looking.

V
VitalAR 17.12.19

z8TiREX8z
The difficulty settings change the setting for the enemies. When you hover on the left will be written as change stats of enemies. In the beginning (on normal difficulty) well-designed character has the chance to hit about 60%. The change of parameter Difficulty enemies on Weak will increase your accuracy by 20%. Accordingly, the Enhanced and Nightmare lowers accuracy by 20% and 40%

091 17.12.19

lordkaho
a sense 50 rank then?
As for me - not interested then will play ._.

R
Richards 17.12.19

There is a game called Kotor, about star wars, the name of the theme passes all the gameplay.

l
lordkaho 17.12.19

Because once again go honestly I'm too lazy, don't pull. But to run a story that would be to read all the books and dialogues again, without the distraction of the fight from the word General, interesting.

091 17.12.19

lordkaho
well, if so.

Surprisingly, the full story has never passed. - Bugs \_(ツ)_/

l
lordkaho 17.12.19

1.1.6 normally takes place. Actually I'm in the good old habit I don't want to pay for shit first downloaded the pirates, 1.1.5 seems, played a couple of days, then I realized that the game I like, so I'm ready to buy it, well and bought. Was already purchased, where bugs are much smaller. Although also caught, one mother Octavia as a naked bearded man is worth.

091 17.12.19

lordkaho wrote:
one mother Octavia as a naked bearded man is worth.
That's what I am ;)

b
bogdanini 20.04.21

R_Mor
It seems that the accuracy of the crossbow is influenced by either dexterity or insight, but the swords? Or strength, is it just damage, and accuracy is 100% random, which is not affected by skills?
In this case, the developers should have played Arcanum before releasing.