3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
z8TiREX8z 17.12.19 10:11 pm

As a simulator of Failures to make a normal game? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Shorter got, game a miss, not otherwise. I have noticed you or the enemies don't miss when the enemy is below you LP( although what the enemy level is not clear) But if the enemy is like you, mistakes happen much more often. Pure random, many times I was tested, let's take the same lights, sometimes you will cut very fast, in number of four pieces,with a minimum of mistakes, and if to reboot, the same lights you kick the only way, and you have 10 shots 8 misses.
Generally good people, are there any ideas as a simulator of failures to make the rules of the game? Preferably more concrete, and low everything else.
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
Soulless24 18.03.22

All melee accuracy is affected by strength. Excluding thieves, they have dexterity. Everyone is dexterous with bows.
But I don't understand magic. I play a sorceress. On an easy one for all on easy damage, on a difficult one I smear on gopars. And it's not about thieves' perks / saving throws, it doesn't hit at all.
Intelligence top, strength and dexterity bottom. And I do not understand: what should I download? For long-range spells dexterity, for "touches" strength? For everything dexterity? Or is it generally a left characteristic, such as the level of a sorcerer?

V
Valery Doom 18.07.22

saveskam is not what we would like.