3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrTrololoK 17.12.19 10:11 pm

Visual bug ( Hammer underfoot stalking) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I think everything seen on Picco. Just appeared under the feet of the damn hammer. Don't remember when it happened. To roll for a save, when this was not already far on the progress of the game left.
I have the licence game 1.31

Spoke to tech support for help, figuratively sent three letters saying lol lmao gg wp nice visual bug hahah very funny meme 12/10 .
I hope there will be different...
41 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artur27507 17.12.19

Oh, ahahaha. Sooner or later, the hammer will strike at the weakest Geralt)) Someone cursed him and quite seriously)))

K
Kosh13 17.12.19

A change of clothes, particularly boots, not helping?

M
MrTrololoK 17.12.19

Kosh13
Completely stripped the character who threw all the items from the inventory didn't help.

K
Kosh13 17.12.19

MrTrololoK
Try to fully reinstall the game.

As an option - run the save game on another computer. The hammer most likely appeared after what Arda, when the hammer bounced under the feet of the character. Then the graphics card began to count it as part of the character models. Another video card may shortchange the hammer differently.

M
MrTrololoK 17.12.19

Kosh13
Game reinstalled already, didn't help.
The idea saves of course can be implemented, but I have another suitable PC no unfortunately.

K
Kosh13 17.12.19

MrTrololoK
In any forum the Witcher ask, I'm sure there the fans you will be happy to help

D
Devilgroup87 17.12.19

MrTrololoK
I addition To all&held In with an arrow in the head. Tried reinstalling, another PC with my save game, clean the registry after uninstalling...
I have gone the same arrow itself, towards the end of the game. In some of the cut scenes it just did not, and that's all.
You can try to delete the whole folder the Witcher from the document folders while preserving saves. To enter the game, set, and then to go and paste your saves back into the game folder. Maybe something will show.

M
MrTrololoK 17.12.19

Devilgroup87
Sometimes due to these bugs I would like to come to the headquarters of the CD Project and cut there half of the staff responsible for the animation.

Unfortunately, your version did not help.

D
Devilgroup87 17.12.19

MrTrololoK
She... Well, CD Project is still hammers that tried and did, but such cases animation is not clear probably even to their creators. Banal pot, which most likely he will pass. Tried the way to move from card to card, simple or rapid transition?

M
MrTrololoK 17.12.19

Devilgroup87
I have played many hours with this hammer, everything does not disappear. Quick transitions are always good. Right now I will try on another card direct.

UPD: didn't help.

O
Oleg V 17.12.19

lol lmao gg wp nice visual bug hahah very funny meme 12/10...

maybe it's the mod... and Yes, in the game there are incurable bugs...

B
Boogie___man 17.12.19

It's not a bug, but a feature!

M
MrTrololoK 17.12.19

Oleg
A clean license with no mods.

M
MrTrololoK 17.12.19

Boogie___man
Gonovica,yyyy.

Apparently no one will be able to help.

R
Rywlan 17.12.19

Throw saving.

M
MrTrololoK 17.12.19

Rywlan
https://yadi.sk/d/OdomvDUx3YqC3T Here. Can enjoy the hammer. But I hope that you will save him from me.

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.19

MrTrololoK
And suddenly this infection is transmitted?)))

M
Mr. Alien 17.12.19

I certainly understand that it gets in the atmosphere, but it is really stopping? Itself with such problem did not face, do not know.

M
MrTrololoK 17.12.19

Mr. Alien
At first I thought so too,because it's not supposed to interfere too much. But I just can't forget about that damn hammer. He is constantly before my eyes, and he even has to cast the scenes!
I'm just going crazy.

M
MrTrololoK 17.12.19

[Denis]
Then soon all players will be able to enjoy this great hammer. Because I have already uploaded in the Internet. Maybe he's already on your computers.....