3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrTrololoK 17.12.19 10:11 pm

Visual bug ( Hammer underfoot stalking) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I think everything seen on Picco. Just appeared under the feet of the damn hammer. Don't remember when it happened. To roll for a save, when this was not already far on the progress of the game left.
I have the licence game 1.31

Spoke to tech support for help, figuratively sent three letters saying lol lmao gg wp nice visual bug hahah very funny meme 12/10 .
I hope there will be different...
41 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.19

MrTrololoK
It is not yet checked.But in General,the problem is funny))).There will be time on your Pitch check.If the hammer will stay,dig into their saves,you'll find this quest.Or throw off a number of saves until level 15.Maybe on my saves, the bug will disappear.
Hey,why I brake something?On my saves
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/9Wxz/qwxWbqm72
Download anyone check if this is your hammer

M
MrTrololoK 17.12.19

[Denis]
So, it's on your save game and not show up, the infection is only on my save game actually.
And from the fact that I'm your save game will run on my save game unfortunately it will not disappear(

P. S. the Problem seems funny, but the situation is terrible.

M
MrTrololoK 17.12.19

[Denis]
For reliability even checked it...was Able to enjoy a couple of moments without a hammer... And all my saves were(

Here's Geralt a levitating hammer, which as a faithful companion ( or rather even than Roaches) everywhere after my hero...

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.19

MrTrololoK
You only got 15 level.Start a new game with my save game,which will be more convenient for you.Well,longer lose,nothing terrible,but without a hammer

R
Rywlan 17.12.19

MrTrololoK
Alas. Can't get rid of. Looks like registered in the save file this fucking hammer.

M
MrTrololoK 17.12.19

Oh, sorry sorry. But yeah, thanks for the help, those who tried to help.

M
MrTrololoK 17.12.19

Meanwhile, six months have passed....the game I had time to throw and continue again. And the hammer will not go away, it is now my eternal companion ridiculous situations...
Below for illustration one of those situations. Don't really want to necroposting, but maybe we could find who knows how to solve the problem.

M
MrTrololoK 17.12.19

Artur27507
And you sir were right, after all the hammer it got.

S
Sergey N 07.10.20

Sad... But a year later I also have a hammer between Geralt's legs :)

S
Sergey N 07.10.20

I was once too late to play ... and now that damn hammer

p
pekabir 07.10.20

AI in the game is so harsh that he draws the missing genitals of the main character

S
Sergey N 07.10.20

now understandable ... why witches are infertile....

F
Fokus 09.10.20

Sergey N
Skin save

S
Sergey N 09.10.20

Focus
It was no longer possible... I rolled back to a save where there's no hammer. Then there was the Steam update. Now in all conservations there is no hammer ... Possible solution in re-installing Steam ...

S
Sergey N 09.10.20

Focus
After all, I found a save where the hammer is present
https://yadi.sk/d/WOwhr2tgjfQ9WA?w=1

F
Fokus 10.10.20

Sergey N
What version did you play? 1.32? with 1.31 does not work, I have a pirate and acc with a license stim I sold!. I'll try to see it anyway tomorrow.

S
Sergey N 10.10.20

Focus
Version like 1.31 from Steam. Still mods a little bit there ... may because of them does not work ...

S
Sergey N 10.10.20

Focus
so looks like the screens above ... and so run with a hammer ... it's displayed everywhere. Irritating wildly :)

G
Guest 27.02.21

Well i play for 2 weeks on xbox one, idk when it happened, but for sure ot happend before ng+, well im now level 85, tried everything, still there...

G
Guest 27.02.21

Well i play for 2 weeks on xbox one, idk when it happened, but for sure ot happend before ng+, well im now level 85, tried everything, still there...