3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Lakaev 17.12.19 10:39 pm

The final game (Quantum Break)

Judging by the finale is not the end of the game. Have to wait for the sequel....
93 Comments
Sort by:
G
GreatSif 17.12.19

yeah considering the cost of the game itself, are waiting for DLS with price tags in the 3K for the mission+ 2000K for the episode

V
Vlad Lakaev 17.12.19

GreatSif
DLS will not be
said developed

d
denisyfrolov 17.12.19

Vlad Lakaev
Well this is an obvious hint at a sequel, I just do not understand in the end.. they obviously spend too much time on the topic that Jack learned all too quickly, much faster than the Floor and that was very strange. But in the final I did not understand why this happened.. maybe my access is not disclosed I don't know, and you?

d
denisyfrolov 17.12.19

Thompson1929
And I was playing for 26 hours. Who are you trying to convince-the fact that all the game shit?) Yourself?

V
Vlad Lakaev 17.12.19

denisyfrolov
the guy at the end when rkhp exploded he caught like half of that shit with the disappearance and it opened a new ability to see the future and make choices. I understood it as

d
denisyfrolov 17.12.19

Vlad Lakaev
I understand. But if you read all the notes and paid attention to the conversations of employees of Manara, you probably heard what they were saying at first that the end happened much sooner than they expected ... they thought it was going to happen a few years after the breach, happened in 24 hours. And secondly that Jack had to master all the abilities of a few months or years (because Paul did not initially able to manage them), but this also happened in 24 hours. They actively move this topic, but I think in the end it hasn't.. or something I do not understand. Who again ran in the car at the time when Paul first time out of it? Why is this the first time crossed his mind Jack when he was the same as Paul? Who was it? There is clearly blame Martin hatch at this, but in my passage all his motivation was described crumpled the note in Paul's office. Well, he is Jack to question And how many were traveling in time? - refused to answer, he went to answer otchalivai. And travel was clearly higher than shown.. there were moments even in the 1st act, which can be explained only by another journey on the day of the fault. In short there is not so clean in the final and these things I even do not understand.

V
Vlad Lakaev 17.12.19

denisyfrolov
all the norm there preproga more time than I do now and gathers all that you can read too.Still there choice to have the story and the movie menyaetsya so dare game is a masterpiece

d
denisyfrolov 17.12.19

Vlad Lakaev
I began as a second pass) so I think if I'm not moved just felts in my time Line these moments were just missed. Let's see how the picture will change to other solutions.

V
Vlad Lakaev 17.12.19

OK

V
Vlad Lakaev 17.12.19

Malicе
yeah the movie but bigger and better than the movie.

V
Vlad Lakaev 17.12.19

denisyfrolov
I personally do not understand who is Kim? And why is the hatch survived can explain me please!!!1

d
denisyfrolov 17.12.19

Vlad Lakaev
Dr. Kim - was a major scholar of the Monarch, who was hired from the beginning to study the field Meyer-Joyce. He has conducted work in parallel with William and worked on the main objective: to develop the technology, protect the Ark and find a way Hromonov production in sufficient quantity. He also had to develop the cure for the Floor. While Kim was dealing with the Ark, Paul was involved in the mess in the workshop of William, where the incident occurred with PXN and died bet Wilder. Because of this incident and actions of the Floor emerged the Epicenter of where the Studio.William, the same place where Paul came in 1999 from the End of time together with Beth. Paul gave Kim produced PXN, and the Epicenter of where time has gone crazy, has become a zone of industrial production Hromonov for research of the Monarch and of the work of the Ark. Kim began to study PXN, and quickly realized that this is what was lacking for the work of the Ark himself he would never been able to create it. Kim managed to develop the technology of the Ark, and almost managed to create a cure for the Floor. But at some point there was another incident that provoked a new release Hromonov and Kim, infected with these particles, was Gazovikam. Monarch did look like Kim was killed, but actually hid it and began to study his ways of dealing with Gazovikami to protect the inhabitants of the Ark and the soldiers defending it. What happened to Kim in my version of events is not revealed, only the emphasis on the fact that this had a hand in Martin hatch (he was the only one in the lab with Kim during the incident), but how exactly - I don't know and no one in Manage too. Maybe Kim tried to dismantle PXN. He wrote about it, he really wanted to understand - how does PXN and he once tried to pick open, and I saw a complicated device and was afraid that I would not be able to collect back. Probably curiosity overcame him and he opened it and there was a big release Hromonov. Hatch probably scared that Kim is too advanced in the development of the Ark and drugs to Sex and he gave it to him. Replaced Kim came Sofia Emeral and continued his work, but the hatch was trying to sabotage her research and undermine the trust of Sex to it, which again hints at the fact that Kim has understood it also.

d
denisyfrolov 17.12.19

Vlad Lakaev
About survival of Hatch - in my version of events there is nothing, he switched off the protection of the Monarch and disappeared from me. I have the final boss was Paul and he died, and in other versions, as far as I understand, was a hatch. When I finish the game with the other forks and see what became of him)

V
Vlad Lakaev 17.12.19

denisyfrolov
thanks for the info. NOT at all the same in the game a shitload of Laura and the description of the world

d
denisyfrolov 17.12.19

Vlad Lakaev
Just a very big and complicated story and the world. Well, that made the series, and that the notes were even 100 times more)

H
Hobbita 17.12.19

This topic is actually not about the price.
Hitch, while playing dripped his eye, and closer to the final was stabbed in the eye. Interesting these two facts and what the relationship might be between them.

d
denisyfrolov 17.12.19

Hobbita
Well, it's basically revealed closer to the final, he was Gazovikam in human form. Drops he needed to stay human and not get sick as Paul. Maybe he got in 1999 just at the moment when the young Paul got out of the car after the Break. So he went into a global freeze out past him and ran it hatch, although it is not a fact. I never understood exactly what or who ran past the Floor.

V
Vlad Lakaev 17.12.19

denisyfrolov
Tataviam become and Jack

d
denisyfrolov 17.12.19

Vlad Lakaev
Well, what I understood from the finale - he did not direct gazovikam, but was sick as the Floor. But with Jack something's wrong, the game hints at this.. but before the end of my version of events did not disclose what was wrong with him.

H
Hobbita 17.12.19

Still don't quite understand the line of Sex, namely its movement. For example the phrase that Paul lived for 2 times for 17 years. is how? And how going back in time, he created the Monarch? That is, he lived with a young parallel to the Floor along?