3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Nagib 17.12.19 10:40 pm

You went through all of Far cry, before playing 5? (Far Cry 5)

I know that most young now immediately sit down to play the latest games, while how much does not having the previous games, and not understanding any of the game's plot or the like, and I like the old 30-year old school always pass first, second, third, etc, well I can not start playing immediately with the end, even if in early childhood, not passed the first part, let it be at least 95-98 year)
31 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tor Odinson 17.12.19

Mr.Nagib
I'm here, Yes. What?

911viper 17.12.19

.Mr.Nagib
I am in the process. Now playing in the 4th.

S
Sam_FisherPG 17.12.19

Yes, passed as output.

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 17.12.19

Played in the 3 4 5 only in primal work is not played

T
Tor Odinson 17.12.19

911viper
Sam_FisherPG
vane.EN
What's your favorite part?

L
Luka_gg 17.12.19

Mr.Nagib
- The first far cry was released in 2004 and is more like a corridor shooter, has a story much different from the further parts of the game, because tragedy (mutants).
- Each part of the game has a great story and the time and place of action.
- All other parts of the game more or less similar, at least a full open world, but no one game has nothing to do with the other. Thus it is possible to trace the development of this series, as graphics, gameplay, coolness of the plot, content, development and open world of ideas. Roughly speaking, you can start with any part and nothing bad will. Everything else is purely subjective.
- Assassin's creed has reference to the General history, the previous installments of the game. Here it will be better if you go with the first part and appreciate the history and the theme of confrontation between assassins, Templars and learn more about the Corporation and the animus. In this topic, I sat down a bit when I started to play pirates (4th part). Now even the Odyssey can safely play, this is, roughly speaking new game.
Your reference to the story does not belong to the series of games Edge Lights. In the 5th part of GG at all greenie - nobody from nowhere, no history, no voice.
P. S. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon don't forget, a good game.

S
Sam_FisherPG 17.12.19

Hmm, difficult question, but if hee be placed in the from worst to best will look like this, 3,4,2,5,1. The first part is hopelessly outdated, but better than nothing.

m
merry_Den 17.12.19

That is a series of edge Lights passed all the game and all have the Incentive (3rd best). But, I don't bother, if you have not played in some series from the beginning, it most likely will not be from the beginning, just look for information in and declined. Although, if the game is like, you can in the previous part to play.

d
dimon-alfa 17.12.19

All parts, except for the first pass. In each part, the story is different. Herc with 3 parts only appeared, but the plot does not affect.

D
Dako7 17.12.19

Mr.Nagib
Mr.Nagib wrote:
neither how long after the previous game, and did not understand any of the game's story
I wonder in what place nyufagam will help the passage of the first of the edge lights? Except the name there is nothing left... the edge of the Headlight is one of those games which you can play 5,4,3,2,1 that on the contrary, absolutely nothing to lose.

T
Tor Odinson 17.12.19

For me my favorite part of blood Dragon. There is an atmosphere of the 80s, the music, the humor, the pathos of those times, especially like to play her this track Black Celebration
Performer: Depeche Mode

S
ShadowM88 17.12.19

Of course,as a fan of the series.

A
ANKILOZAVR 17.12.19

Yes,but in far cry 5 have not played.

911viper 17.12.19

Michael Is The Demiurge
Well, one of those I've played, and it 1,2,3,3 Blood Dragon and 4 probably 3rd because Kuat=) So it is very interesting and funny person=) I was Especially taken when he was pushed over the madness=) I have already told you what is crazy, and?=)))))))

r
ravegas 17.12.19

Yes, all parts are normal. To say there is not. I passed. Of course, there are drawbacks in the form of a dull side effects, for example, but what to do.
Me, at the time, why is that particularly caught the second part. Know that there are many incomplete (e.g. the lack of an animal or instant vosstanavlivaetsya killed), but the world of impoverished Africa than it is pulled and that's it. 5 times it was held. The rest of the parts at once.
P. S. 5ую not yet played. ...Ka percents does not pull.

G
Grandshot 17.12.19

Not only played in the Primal and the xbox exclusives Far Cry Instincts. All other games in the series is in the collection, and even purchased in either Uplay or Steam. Another disc of the original Far Cry was preserved.

Dako7 wrote:
Edge lights is one of those games which you can play 5,4,3,2,1 that on the contrary, absolutely nothing to lose.
In principle, it is, but after the third part it's better to play the fourth, and not Vice versa. In Far Cry 4 there are references that do not understand not acquainted before going through with the previous game. Although in Far Cry 5 is also is sending, but they are not as important to this play in the last part.

K
KaiGrady 17.12.19

Started with the third. Recently closed fifth. The kind of game they want to play because of the gameplay (not to say that there are no other aspects)

I
Int0xicate 17.12.19

Far Cry 1 is the best in the series! Passed more than once. Now, by the way, I pass at a realistic level without AI autobalance and save! Hardcore has one.
Far Cry 2 played twice, but have not mastered the plot. The game is absolutely miserable gameplay.
Far Cry 3 took place once fully.
4 Primal and not played for pure clones 3 parts.

S
Senofeno 17.12.19

In my childhood I started with the first part, and I did not like it. In 2008, when I hooked up the Internet, and when came the second part, I downloaded the second and the second was very bad for me, even for the second part did not come to taste. Came out third and I passed it only once. But the fourth I went already 3 times and the fourth I liked. Primal not even going to play it.. But in the fifth I never played)

N
Next-gen2015 17.12.19

Nope, 2 was started long ago, not mastered, but with a third that hit the spot.