3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Nagib 17.12.19 10:40 pm

You went through all of Far cry, before playing 5? (Far Cry 5)

I know that most young now immediately sit down to play the latest games, while how much does not having the previous games, and not understanding any of the game's plot or the like, and I like the old 30-year old school always pass first, second, third, etc, well I can not start playing immediately with the end, even if in early childhood, not passed the first part, let it be at least 95-98 year)
31 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeraSP 17.12.19

Started off with a third to play.

D
Diablonos 17.12.19

Not pass first
The second was
The third has not passed
Fornication Dragon passed
The fourth has not passed
Primal work is not passed
The fifth passed.

K
Koresh Togliatti 17.12.19

All passed except the first and Primal.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 17.12.19

Mr.Nagib
but do not care at all main third go to know what madness )

M
Mr.Nagib 17.12.19

fornication dregon very short for a half day passes, and I to 3 and dregon was, besides primal, and 5. Now in the process of the 4th. Not I was them then that was not before some of the top, right now I got gtx 1070 ti, I love all the top and high place, in order not to miss anything)

P
Phoenix67 17.12.19

The first is not passed.
Second passed.(++)
The third was(+++)
The fourth was(++)
Primal is not passed
The fifth was(++)

S
SOVAFilin 17.12.19

All but Primal

S
Spy Hunter 17.12.19

Played 1, 2, 3, Primal. But 4 missed. In General, no one part is not passed. Fac Cry 5 - first game of the series that made it to the end.

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.19

Mr.Nagib
I'm only a third through.There's a fourth.But the fifth the first 3 are not connected.Just some buns there,and some are cropped.In the third the Persians dialogues more interesting and more fun.In the fifth dialogue pop and GG mute

D
DayPsycho 17.12.19

Passed 90% Far Cry 3 Deluxe and Far Cry 4 Gold !! With almost all achievements!!! It was a mega KIFF!! Super!!

S
Sapfira-venera 17.12.19

Almost all of them. 1, 2, 3, 4 and fifth in the queue. Primal't want to go.