3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 17.12.19 10:40 pm

Discussion on Hamachi server for PG

Hi! Live and play has become easier – the server is now Hamachi is on PlayGround.ru!
The details of the connection and login details here http://www.playground.ru/server/hamachi/

In this topic, you can further discuss your questions or to agree about the game!
---
The theme for the solution of technical connectivity issues and other arising problems.
116 Comments
Sort by:
V
VINSenety 17.12.19

She vvobsche to use,and teach

s
snaiper2713913 17.12.19

do not ponel how to use and connected to PlayGround.ru Action,I don't have is ping, no host(or he..)
HELP me please!!!

P
Pafsan 17.12.19

Don't worry you're not alone, I actually had to fucking reinstall your ham. because of these channels, they seem very overwhelmed.
For those who are interested, because of the high demand for Global_Games channel arisil to make a couple with the same name if full is full, konekt on the trail of the numeral 1, 2 .. etc.

t
turbokashka 17.12.19

Not a good idea to do the Hamachi here, all servers on Hamachi to replace.Especially Warcraft and GTA.

P
Pafsan 17.12.19

Gentlemen, and maybe there are more options alternative to ham? Does anyone have positive experience?
Write that there are still worthy.

I
Illusory 17.12.19

As she did, why the heck to use this program need?

I
Illusory 17.12.19

bitch !!!because of this e*Ana bend I have a computer right now refuses to all serfs to join!!!in the f*PU would stick blah whoever it was placed!!!!!!!!!!!!!deleted it and the game still can't!!!PI*Aras . viruses on the computer no

S
SJleo 17.12.19

Dear Administration!
Could You consider the option of creating a network for one game?
Talking about Emperor Battle For Dune.
Currently we have to huddle for 5 non-commercial networks
which leads to fragmentation of users, especially new members.
In General, there is a strong backbone of players which have been constantly playing
25 people, half of them foreigners and comrades from Khabarovsk and Vladivostok. In connection with what have to be considered with the time difference.
We would be very grateful if we were given a network to
EPEROR BATTLE FOR DUNE.
For its part, guarantee the content network, the more that advertising works across the Internet.
Thanks in advance.

P
Pashatracer 17.12.19

Created the server in Stalker RFP.
Other server in the local network can't see,but on the SP can connect.

P
Prorok666 17.12.19

Pashatracer
tell me the ip of your server as well?

c
cjdag 17.12.19

I installed Hamachi connected to the playground.ruaction there see people in the network,and how to take off to play for example cs

c
cjdag 17.12.19

please tell me the first time I installed it I really want to play

s
solovevoleg09 17.12.19

how to start the game

R
Romche4eg 17.12.19

and still how to start??

i
ivan_ruza 17.12.19

who will be in Dirt 2&

H
Hanenerbe777 17.12.19

and the program has a thread of merged data interface, so you can see who plays what, who to connect, etc.????

m
mfucker 17.12.19

well connected a playground as skonnektitsya someone tell me the thread via Hamachi huge list

M
Mister M 17.12.19

Thread who plays EAW

W
WarpEn 17.12.19

How to play ! Connected and there is a list with obscure letters and digits ? What's next ?
And what games there are ?

b
bjuk99 17.12.19

what's the password???