3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 17.12.19 10:40 pm

Discussion on Hamachi server for PG

Hi! Live and play has become easier – the server is now Hamachi is on PlayGround.ru!
The details of the connection and login details here http://www.playground.ru/server/hamachi/

In this topic, you can further discuss your questions or to agree about the game!
---
The theme for the solution of technical connectivity issues and other arising problems.
116 Comments
Sort by:
W
WarpEn 17.12.19

Just put a space in*** that there !

W
WarpEn 17.12.19

At the end !

b
bjuk99 17.12.19

thank you

W
WarpEn 17.12.19

bjuk99 where 1 I ? ))

W
WishMasterqwerty 17.12.19

tell the thread who plays civilization 4

d
dimabzz 17.12.19

No one can explain popularly how to play on HAMACHI!!!!Whether at anybody is not working or it's can not understand how)))!!!

W
WarpEn 17.12.19

XNick take a space in the NAME !
dimabzz I also did not understand .
1.Podklyuchaetsya for example to PlayGround.ru Action. ( If you want to play Stalker , for example ) And you have to be a Stalker !
2.Sondes or podklyuchaetsya to the network !
3.1 Telling people that you created the network .
3.2 Proferees if version .
4. Zapuskaet Stalker , and zahodish in a local network !
5. Igraesh !

S
Shram69 17.12.19

who can help, I have gta 4 writes in the game properties of the network, says ''ip access-you are not logged in'' help what to do??????

S
StRiFe 95 17.12.19

And plays there is one thread in Halo 2 through hamaci???

D
Denis Hudyakov 17.12.19

I created the network: War Craft: Frozen Throne (without the quotes). password as name. come in, please!

t
tulup37 17.12.19

Created a server to the first Ghost Recon Go!!!!
Server: Ghost Recon Podolsk
Password: 1122

O
OSil7er 17.12.19

People, please tell me how to configure multiplayer in Star Wars Empire at War via Hamachi?

d
demice84 17.12.19

Explain please, with the other we want to play some game on a local network. I real static IP address and he is not connected to the same provider. I thought I read that with real ip address, and Hamachi is not needed. Tell me you need Hamachi or not. If not, how to play without him. Thanks in advance

And tell me why I have a friend in the Hamachi connection is not directly but through a relay and so with all who are one with me the provider, with other direct connection

R
Raginai 17.12.19

Come on everyone poshpilit in СONTRA 007 network name contra007online password 77744

L
Lord On Acid 17.12.19

in Hui 4 at hamacho possible ????
BUT KHACHAPURI IS??????????

R
Raginai 17.12.19

Feed you
khachapuri

D
DiMAKES 17.12.19

Question! Can I play Call of Duty 6: Modern warfare 2 Via Hamachi??

I
Induktor 17.12.19

And I know how to create a network of 256 clients. He agonized for a long time, when the Opposition played. Room 16 kill digging the idea of the network community. Anyone interested - knock in PM.

89175476970 17.12.19

View videorolik, which I wrote for you after reading all this thread and another on this topic. On Hamachi you can play any online game and non-steam also rebootet.
Video will help you understand the installation procedure of the program and connect to our Hamachi network
You can watch from the website
I hope all clearly explained.
And most importantly, made its network because the network playground.ru crowded and not possible to go.

Everything is painted in detail and our network too http://www.maxseo.ru/board/himahi.htm

If anyone that is not clear write in Asya ICQ: 305-675-131

k
kr1s53 17.12.19

warcraft 3 roc 1.24 hamchi go to the forum