3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chuma_KB 17.12.19 10:43 pm

Census innocent victims of fun-cheat EFT! (Escape from Tarkov)

I propose here to leave the feedback to people caught in the witch hunt in the game Escape from Tarkov and received a permanent ban for whatever reason. I want to assess the extent.
60 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cerabyte 17.12.19

Anti-cheat EFT bans all cheaters, even those who cheat is for another game))) the Honor and praise, more such developers.

O
One-Men 17.12.19

Cerabyte
Say more even will ban for crack and trainers to the other games you play alone !

M
Mihail Golohvast 17.12.19

Cerabyte
I read somewhere that he even bans for Artmann on the computer and coaches to the other games and in General it scans the whole system before the game,but it's finally not legal as if to left the program without your knowledge snooping in the computer

O
One-Men 17.12.19

Michael Holocuast
Here's another trick ! yesterday a buddy calls and says that the antivirus began to swear on Tarkov , got a window that tries to connect to it Escape from Tarkov and asks for permission to access some files and even what it is, so I have the same question for x,I occurs ? Isn't it time to unite and write to the Prosecutor's office on this BGS for trespassing on a home PC ! Can, in General, and in fact there's no anti-cheat and bans are dealt after scanned our PC and if something they didn't like they sent us to the permanent even as a mere suspicion !

S
Sanya Gladyshev 17.12.19

Michael Holocuast
If entities. ACC. spelled out this point, it's all legal

O
One-Men 17.12.19

Sanya Gladyshev
entities. the ACC was rewritten not once since the beginning of sales before ordering and in the very beginning in entities. as it was spelled out that it was possible to return to Pak before ordering and get the money back for it all, but then it faces. according to rewritten not once in the result even if the project closes you will not be back !

B
BARRAQOODA 17.12.19

One-Men
And it's all spelled out in the agreement, and the right to change it, so there's less cheating needed.

O
One-Men 17.12.19

Sanya Gladyshev

O
One-Men 17.12.19

BARRAQOODA
you're not tired of spam ? go sopelki erase ......

C
Chuma_KB 17.12.19

Actually in normal development if there is a hack scanner comp it warns before running the game that then you have not started! All sorts of cheat engine and Artmann and trainers on the basis of their easy detectarse and if the developers do not like blood nevinnoubiennyh mogliby easy to do.

O
One-Men 17.12.19

Chuma_KB
so they are doing something that does not fit in any framework, the bans rely on the paragraph of the user agreement I want to ban
This new method is called Donat, which is the purchase of a new game puck himself brawlers once this was a slip of the tongue

O
One-Men 17.12.19

Chuma_KB
here is even a video about the new branch development donation

C
Chuma_KB 17.12.19

The funny thing in this story they Borja tough with cheaters, but it is clear in this case innocent people are suffering, Yes, good. But they are cheaters brought your organization to the jurisdiction of another country not to respond to local laws.Very funny that the developer himself who openly cityit fights kitakami =)!!

O
One-Men 17.12.19

Chuma_KB
This Russian babe is there to do everything for them nothing ! Until patience bought the pre order and burn the office in Petire to edrene hair dryer !

B
BARRAQOODA 17.12.19

One-Men
So sopelki then you immediately dismissed, nakosyachili now complain to each other, PPC.

j
jigadloff 17.12.19

One-Men
Yes, you listen carefully-he says about something else entirely! The meaning of his statement that if the game has many cheaters , honest players will start spending the loot on pumping Persian and strengthening orourke to be cheaters on equal! And about buying the game again there's even the question!

C
Chuma_KB 17.12.19

jigadloff
And mind you, it was something they didn't like about the cheaters on camera to say maybe this is it.

C
Chuma_KB 17.12.19

One-Men
No, we are now in the 90s, and we have rule of law but with the distortions, but this man and his project wants!

j
jigadloff 17.12.19

One-Men wrote:
This Russian babe is there to do everything for them nothing ! Until patience bought the pre order and burn the office in Petire to edrene hair dryer !
That if you're going to burn it?! Your mommy)) Spritz here snot (pluck-pluck) and go further in the CW cheat!
CHEATERS AT THE STAKE!!!

O
One-Men 17.12.19

jigadloff
Learn to read between the lines, dawn in the game ! how else can you get a donut in the game? in what way ? don't get it? what loot will to live and to exist the developers of online shooter ? beautiful eyes or what ? so you can think of is super from the developer anti-cheat who even supposedly never dreamed For and Rockstar ? In large projects Donat bring in players and live on it! And then someone will bring no one ! So invented a new way to ban players for cracks,trainers to other games and the fact that you have the weight of the shortcut on the desktop from Chitenge !