3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chuma_KB 17.12.19 10:43 pm

Census innocent victims of fun-cheat EFT! (Escape from Tarkov)

I propose here to leave the feedback to people caught in the witch hunt in the game Escape from Tarkov and received a permanent ban for whatever reason. I want to assess the extent.
60 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuma_KB 17.12.19

I found BSG http://www.rusprofile.ru/id/10226257#anketa

B
BARRAQOODA 17.12.19

The author does not bother you that you are here only two, one for cianjin flew, and you yourself hide that you had running at the time of the ban, well, I found you there and that is what's next? what are you gonna do?))))))))))

C
Chuma_KB 17.12.19

BARRAQOODA
And you the person concerned? I just saw that you krichish here that cheaters don't love! I unlike you do not divide the world into black and white and know that in the rush witch hunt suffer quite honestly people(this is Kaka any sphere of life). And to block the access without right to appeal this mess.

v
varw 17.12.19

BARRAQOODA
Support! They are right that the scan computer for the presence of cheats! In other games, too, cheaters will be less!

B
BARRAQOODA 17.12.19

Chuma_KB
Perhaps the innocent suffer, but then I don't see any.

C
Chuma_KB 17.12.19

BARRAQOODA
The expected position.

Z
Zaonian 17.12.19

If You get blocked for cheat, do not buy a copy of the game again, slocat and second... the position of the developer in this plan do not want to discuss, but 2 copies of the game already passed)

B
BARRAQOODA 17.12.19

Chuma_KB
Of course, you can't admit it because of what you banned, and therefore have something to hide, the second admitted.

M
MikuHadsune 17.12.19

This sharashka still not bankrupt? Strange... Who ever buys this dross?!

K
Kimchik 17.12.19

Yes you are chiteki - you asshole, no brainer before starting Tarceva disable these Artmann, coaches and other schoolboy crap.

Z
Zaonian 17.12.19

MikuHadsune
Well, at least I have the BST and in the bath, do not like the office itself, but the game is good, in General, if things do not cling

C
Chuma_KB 17.12.19

Kimchik
And you do not mind the fact that the ban on the launch is a violation of the Rights and Freedoms laid down in the Constitution in the beginning, and such restrictions can only enter the state structure, as with the ban anonymizers! Since when do we the owners have the right to deprive citizens of their freedom? This means that their agreement is illegal!

K
Kimchik 17.12.19

Chuma_KB
..I generally don't get embarrassed, I thing that less cheaters in the game was, and apparently the guys from BSG is a very effective way against these scumbags...

C
Chuma_KB 17.12.19

Kimchik
Well, obviously a law that violates do not care cheaters less divine logic to the student.

Z
Zaonian 17.12.19

Chuma_KB
About the ban on start up I have to disagree, they do not prohibit to run, but they react (their anti-cheat, to be exact) to run these programs and after triggering anticheat they do not limit the player to use software, they just don't let him play his game.

Here works the rule will not let to itself, not not released, so a little bit of you, my friend, is not right.

C
Chuma_KB 17.12.19

Zaonian
Well I wrote above what self-respecting developers launch launcher blochat running game if the scanner shows any suspicious processes.
A new form of paranoia developer to ban a player suspect of cheating.

Z
Zaonian 17.12.19

Chuma_KB
And this is not profitable, it is better to lock uchetku and if the player liked the game PTS, he is still one buy, problems))))

n
nibler99 17.12.19

As if Yes. At the time of purchase of this game, in additional agreement there was a clause that the money can be returned, and this is logical, because before the game reached release, the service cannot be rendered in full. Modification of the agreement such a level, without notice to the customer, is considered a disregard for the consumer, the infringement of his rights and his interests. Ie, this office does not care about their reputation, and reinsured on any outcome. Most likely the project will not live up to the release. When he will cease to invest money, it will cover and begin to make a new game. As for the miracle of anti-cheat, which bans each of the third, higher than any other big-budget project... do You seriously think that they could do something that nobody has been able? Just it suits them. This unloads the server. This brings additional profit, if the blocked player would buy the game again, though nowhere does it say that it is still immediately banned, God forbid if you have a dynamic IP address, and you accidentally get the IP address from the blacklist.. And it gives unsuspecting players the imaginary protection. That's only true cheaters anywhere from the game not going away. Can someone ban for a harmless cheats that in principle do not work in this game, but for Privat cheats have not heard to get banned. All comes the standard reply on the General point of agreement in which the company puts on all big and thick, as if still seeking clarification, the standard said you had LO, and they don't even have to prove it. For example - I even in the game did not come, received a letter in the mail that if you reset a profile that will give a new bun, I went to the site in the personal Cabinet and dropped, but the game itself on the computer was not, for played it 3 months, and in the near future is not planned to install. And a day later I receive a letter where fucked me and wish me good mood and success in life. How the game could ban me for cheats if I even have gone? When I realized this, I began to ask uncomfortable questions to the moderator, who said that the account got stolen. But! When I was banned, I could enter in my account, and after my queries to support, someone changed the password and e-mail. What a coincidence :)

O
One-Men 17.12.19

nibler99
you're not the only one in this predicament !

A
AlexCub 17.12.19

there is a group of game support tarkov. in the discussions there is a post where you can try to recover your ACC. So here ))
Choose a few random people and begin to communicate with them. Back or not. are there any new developments? All as one say that no progress has been made useless. Noooo )) One reason he asked me - crazy? And he was - what? He told me,after a few minutes, " I Have a friend playing with cheats from crazy coders. It is not banyat. And I was banned )))) I went off the topic ))) in short banyat's the deal