3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BezNika1 17.12.19 10:48 pm

NVIDIA Running on an older Driver. GTX 970 GTX 560 (Battlefield V)

Hello!
At the moment Nvidia is actively promoting its new RTX card by cutting speed and forgetting about the older models. Example I was not able to pick out the best driver from November 2018 to January 2019 .

So let's get to it.

How can I run Battlefield 5 on a weak video card with an old driver.
In the example taken two video cards GTX 970 and GTX 560.
Driver version 385.69 and 391

Make the game to start the right driver 416 version.
But we all will go...
To do this, go: C:\Windows\System32 find file nvapi64.dll and renamed anything.dll
You need to choose the correct file, and then the game will not start!

The game is running!!!
The game is running on GTX 560 graphics card! 1Gb ))))
Nice game.

P. S
Windows 7 64bit GTX 970

Spoilered leave drivers which in my opinion is the best
385.69 tested personally on these.
399.07 from beta BFV
399.24 praise
411.63 is not tested.

Windows 10 64bit GTX 560 1Gb
source
Spoiler
27 Comments
Sort by:
x
xXHASLXx 17.12.19

conductive nvidii in the report write to block changes to the files forever)

x
xXHASLXx 17.12.19

and the fact that you got it working,that's an understatement,other toy you will not run.In extreme cases slow to a slideshow)))

S
SPR1GGAN 17.12.19

xXHASLXx
so he and battle are seen slow,even in this permission ,the use of such fraud ,and 970, and the new wood will pull all
well, the bypass may be useful to avoid wasting time updating

S
Steve Taller 17.12.19

SPR1GGAN
970-ka already do not normally pull this card was miserable at the time, and in 2019 it is irrelevant

S
Steve Taller 17.12.19

BezNika1
Quit screwing around, richego NVIDIA firewood cuts, the difference is within the experimental error. Want to play spend money on hardware

S
SPR1GGAN 17.12.19

Steve Taller
keep us informed
Spoiler

although grafodrocherov ,lower settings, it's certainly not Canon ,but for normal people ,its for another couple of years with a decline to a low enough
Spoiler

S
Steve Taller 17.12.19

SPR1GGAN wrote:
although grafodrocherov ,lower settings, it's certainly not Canon ,but for normal people ,its for another couple of years with a decline to a low enough
normal people do not suffer garbage and don't play on low because it is a perversion

S
SPR1GGAN 17.12.19

Steve Taller
that's because you said so? hemley is ,the plot is ,and the fact that there are shadows, other sensitive angle and leaves less is generally not important .
How so ,why are you still sitting at 1080 ti ,she is in battle the rays will not show ,but it is not ultra .
and so for me not much difference in the textures in the environment no ,I'm safely in the Prince of Persia play and the blood from his eyes is not ,although the ultra is not as not up to today's minimum salary

It is a perversion of play with 20 shots and scream like everything is cool ,but I have 60+

S
Steve Taller 17.12.19

SPR1GGAN
Still no cards in sposobnyh rays, and those rays which in battle 5 them with a magnifier will not make out. But the difference in the minimum salary and the maximum speed is very conspicuous. 1080ти is always drawn to ultra 1440p, 4K of course sometimes

d
dobro4insky 17.12.19

Steve Taller

S
Steve Taller 17.12.19

dobro4insky
One game and one map is not an indicator. I must protest at least 10-12 games and 5-6 different cards. Sometimes it just happens that the new version of fire wood in one game better, the other worse. But to talk about the deliberate understatement of productivity is nonsense

d
dobro4insky 17.12.19

Steve Taller
Yes, these videos fully online,and not 10 games,and more in video....I just updated the wood to the last, and in the Odyssey minus 5 frames...Rolled,plus 5 pictures....

d
dobro4insky 17.12.19

Spoiler

S
Steve Taller 17.12.19

dobro4insky
I never anything similar did not notice

K
KillKammbest 17.12.19

dobro4insky
This video is fake which have long been dismantled and forgotten

d
dobro4insky 17.12.19

KillKammbest
of course fake and of course a long time ago,but the latest driver,and you say long time.... and the last game...and who analyzed it?

S
SPR1GGAN 17.12.19

dobro4insky
3 months and the video driver but old 416.16 and now 416.96 like ,have 2-3 driver exactly changed

K
KillKammbest 17.12.19

dobro4insky
If you do not sharish then don't post fakes, and then try another bite. And by the way NVIDIA firewood old vidyuhi never times and just optimizing the old vidyuhi.

d
dobro4insky 17.12.19

KillKammbest
Explain what is fake?Specifically on the shelves?

K
KillKammbest 17.12.19

dobro4insky
OMG banned from Google? back in the fall laid out this fake. before that then spread to figure it out or write what was only a joke.