3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goroooo001 17.12.19 10:49 pm

Trottling GTX 1060 (reference)

Upon reaching a temperature frequency reset?
51 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 17.12.19

Goroooo001
the frequencies are reset at different values of temperatures. And not from trolling, so works boost 3.0. Learn more about this technology, read the corresponding reviews.

L
Luka_gg 17.12.19

Goroooo001
In fact, the frequency depends on the application, if the toy is old, simple, and frequency will be nominal - working, overstated it in serious applications, factory overclocking, or overclocking myself. So working, rated on gtx 1080 MSI - 1708, but in some games, and jumps up to 1974. It if simple.
So, the frequency is reset in case of overheating protection graphics card. Operating temperature for current graphics cards up to 72 degrees is quite normal. The limit is about 80 degrees, at least I have (more than 80, 82 or 84 that is). Judging by the schedule, at 82 degrees, the fan speed will rise to 100%. But to warm up for factory settings up to 80 degrees the modern line of graphics cards (although conditions are different), but 74 degrees is possible not to worry. (i.e. answering the question of protection starts to operate to save video card) at a temperature of 80 degrees.
It seems that the maximum operating temperature of chip 1060 - 95C (of the specifications for developers) - forum+website. 1060 sounds like by itself, hot - the new GeForce GTX 1060 Founders Edition not rests in bar maximum temperature in the tests it was 77-78 °C. For her and 80 standards.

-
-SK.art- 17.12.19

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
But to warm up for factory settings up to 80 degrees the modern line of graphics cards (although the conditions are different
just do it references 1070/1080 just bask in games to 80-82 degrees. It is their operating temperature) And this is the norm. by the way.
Regarding the reset of temperatures, but the chip Pascal there are certain temperatures at which frequency the boost is reset to a certain value. Begins this reset already it is 50 degrees if I am not mistaken (maybe even earlier), and so, every few degrees (don't know exactly like every 4 or 6 degrees is reset to a certain value)

L
Luka_gg 17.12.19

-SK.art-
Good point, I was careless, hurried, or rather not thinking and messed up the reference with preferences. Here is preference have less temperature, and the reference - turbine, and the temperature there is higher and frequency lower.

K
Kraicher 17.12.19

I have a Ref 1070. In Фол4 in Ларке1015, the Duma, in the Witcher 3, GTA 5, AC unity, the Stalkers temperature from 50 to 60 degrees. Here in far cry 4 and Watch we'll have dog here reaches up to 75 degrees. In simple 28-32. So I have these temperature to suit you. And most importantly the card is not overclocked.
But I have a GTX 690 from the computer network equipment, so that basked from 76 to 85 degrees.
The Ref 1070 82 - working on the stand, without blowing the case.

M
MagicHero 17.12.19

-SK.art - wrote:
just do it references 1070/1080 just bask in games to 80-82 degrees. It is their operating temperature) And this is the norm. by the way.
Regarding the reset of temperatures, but the chip Pascal there are certain temperatures at which frequency the boost is reset to a certain value. Begins this reset already it is 50 degrees if I am not mistaken (maybe even earlier), and so, every few degrees (don't know exactly like every 4 or 6 degrees is reset to a certain value)
80 degree working temperature??? you're from the moon or something fell off. I have a 1070 in only one game, Batman Arkham Knight warmed up to 62 degrees and it once was, no longer was able to warm up. In other games 60 more until it was (Witcher 3, GTA 5, Fallout 4)

-
-SK.art- 17.12.19

MagicHero wrote:
80 degree working temperature??? you're from the moon or something fell off. I have a 1070 in only one game, Batman Arkham Knight warmed up to 62 degrees and it once was, no longer was able to warm up. In other games 60 more until it was (Witcher 3, GTA 5, Fallout 4)
first, read carefully my posts, and teach materiel, read reviews of these cards and not yourself, okay?
For GTX 1070 Founders Edition (reference) operating temperature - 80-82 degrees. Decent for preferences operating temperatures (on autoboot and in a well-ventilated case) are temperature 67-70 degrees. Such temperature, as an example, the MSI GTX 1070 X Gaming is one of the best among all 1070 for cooling, I had two of these cards.
As for your 62 degrees - first, what kind of card? And secondly, will please you - your 3570к 4.2 GHz is simply the map does not load in most games, because you have it not heated properly.
PS: when I run the game in low for my two cards 1070 resolution - 2560х1080, my 4790к 4.7 GHz they also do not load and the card heated up to 70-72 degrees, load cards in the range of 60-70%. Is it worth it to cut 3413х1440, so maps are loaded under 100% firemen and 82 degrees the top and 74 gr. lower.

-
-SK.art- 17.12.19

MagicHero wrote:
Witcher 3, GTA 5, Fallout 4
The first two Oh, how processorsamsung, this is the type of stone your weak for this card in these games. As for the fall, and I have the maps in it are not heated, because it's misery both cards and CPU loads.

M
MagicHero 17.12.19

-SK.art-
Why not downloads? everything loads and is fine. I just play with VSYNC and it is clear on the limits of the graphics card will not work. In the Witcher 3 in the forest video card works up to 90% and the CPU does not limit it. In the same Batman Arkham Knight I play on a resolution of 2560 x 1440 and the graphics card is loaded well but still 70 as the moon walk. Ran the same Heaven Benchmark 4.0 in a few passages (there are none loaded on 100%) and temperature up to 60 never came, though maybe if a couple of hours to wait and can reach and after 2 passes, the video card warmed up to 52 (I checked now in the morning, the computer course was cold)

-
-SK.art- 17.12.19

MagicHero wrote:
I just play with VSYNC
Ah, that's it)))
Here in what the dog rummaged that)
You card is working at half strength, well, or two-thirds, tops. Because the temperature of such children.
MagicHero wrote:
Ran the same Heaven Benchmark 4.0 in a few passages (there are none loaded on 100%) and temperature up to 60 never came, though maybe if a couple of hours to wait and can reach and after 2 passes, the video card warmed up to 52 (I checked now in the morning, the computer course was cold)
you never said what kind of card. Instead, continue to tell tales about such temperatures.
PS: although, if you haven synchronized to turn on and use extreme settings, you admit that temperature will be such)
MagicHero wrote:
Why not downloads? everything loads and is fine.
nichrome it will not load. At least in FullHD, even when synchronization is turned off, the focus of the stone will in some games (like GTA 5 and Witcher 3 in Novigrad).
2.5 it is already in the processor stops strong will not.

L
Listoman 17.12.19

MagicHero
You do not drive about 60 degrees. I have my warm up to 69 and 67 respectively, without the rifle, and with it to just 55.

M
MagicHero 17.12.19

Listoman
-SK.art-
-SK.art - wrote:
you never said what kind of card. Instead, continue to tell tales about such temperatures.
PS: although, if you haven synchronized to turn on and use extreme settings, you admit that temperature will be such)
Graphics card palit gamerock flashed the BIOS from SJS. In haven I vertikalno off, this is a test for graphics cards or do you think that I'm a noob )))
Try to make 2 of the run haven in 4.0, of course, without a rifle :)))) and view to how many warmed up. I got to 52 in the peak and in the course of the test sometimes fell below 50 (though it is on a cold computer in the morning checked out)

L
Listoman 17.12.19

MagicHero
What is your unique map, it then warms up to 70, and you have 20+ degrees below. How did you do it?

M
MagicHero 17.12.19

Listoman
??? What are you talking about? I'm up to 60 to warm up to it, only once was the Batman that warmed up to 62. Maybe because even the acceleration was not engaged I got the video card works on 2000 (+- 25 depending on the temperature) of the chip and the 8600 memory (memory micron without making it strain through a program from firing focus only to the 8800 but with a voltage limit of not learned but steadily worked on the 9000)

-
-SK.art- 17.12.19

MagicHero wrote:
Graphics card palit gamerock flashed the BIOS from SJS
very interesting. All of it is heated under 67 to 70 degrees, and it to 52 gr. in the haven.))

L
Listoman 17.12.19

MagicHero
Well, let's start with the fact that the acceleration and so the maximum in the kernel and handles you will be able to clean-25MHz and add +50 MHz to 2000мгц(to the operating frequency 2025-2050мгц), and from memory you got a really zaskar)))

L
Listoman 17.12.19

-SK.art-
Forget it, magic exists. This card even on 100% fan speed can cool up to a maximum of 56 degrees and he's already up to 52 degrees able)))

M
MagicHero 17.12.19

-SK.art-
Listoman
I wrote that frequency is about 2000 +-25 that's apparently heated so poorly. Another voltage greater than 1,000 v and rarely checked on 0.950 v 2050 holds the chip, if in the beginning until the temperature is low. Now double-checked for sure and that was a while ago and have ended up with 0.944 v - 2076Mz or 0.975 v - 2114Mz. But this is only the beginning then stress rises. But still to start at such a low voltage that's good.
About speed that accelerates to 60, that's the model curve throughout the rpm
Spoiler
Always I start GPU-Z and then look at the maximum temperature which was. 62 once was and so up to 60 more never came. Perhaps because now it is getting cold and the battery has not yet drowned. The old card 780 in the same casing were heated to 80 degrees, according to GPU-Z.

M
MagicHero 17.12.19

Kraicher
the usual prog OC EVGA PrecisionX for overclocking and monitoring the graphics card. There are still too msi afterburner for overclocking and monitoring I 10 Windows use.

K
Kraicher 17.12.19

MagicHero
Thank you. Found and downloaded. I have a EVGA 1070. By the way, I also have a temperature up to 60 in games.