3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navali_volume 18.12.19 03:52 am

Kraft and gamble (Diablo 2)

I have a LVL 95 goldfin I buy them tiaras and tiaras, the question is whether to buy more weapons for basinki and gloves and rings and amulets, or to buy amulets and rings can craft or craft amulets and rings to buy? The question is aimed only at profit, I don't need anything specific, I am motivated by only greed.
26 Comments
Sort by:
M
MOWHOCTu 18.12.19

In the current environment - only gamble tiaras and diadems. Well, still crafting amulets ( there is already a need to procure consumable ).
Gamble everything is not as profitable.

c
cristagalli 18.12.19

I don't need anything specific, I am motivated by only greed.
Lol

N
NoneOne2010 18.12.19

I have heard it is possible to buy the monarch 20\30\4

N
Navali_volume 18.12.19

MOWHOCTu
For many years I was tormented by the question what good is crafting an amulet differs from a good Kravchenko the same story with the rings? Or there is always all the same just another way of getting the good stuff? I know that in kravchenya gloves, belts and boots, there are parameters which are not in ranyh.and here let ring but no FCR str Dex HP MP is, it will be appreciated?

m
minovalo 18.12.19

what good is crafting an amulet differs from a good Kravchenko
FCR more than 10%. Well, another block cook sometimes. With rings it's complicated, but stats, HP, leach valuable that race that craft.

C
CorvinOk 18.12.19

Navali_volume>>I don't need anything specific, I am motivated by only greed.
Vooo, our people approve xDD

N
Navali_volume 18.12.19

passed
Can be crafted ring which can not be raznym of indicators on it besides the ring which frost new at impact which will crafted sapphire?

M
MOWHOCTu 18.12.19

Navali_volume
15-20 fcr, in contrast to rare ( 10fcr )
What good amulet can help out around ber'a

s
sxDiablo2 18.12.19

what good is crafting an amulet differs from a good Kravchenko
In General, there is a fundamental difference in the fact that Kraft is fixed properties defined by the Kraft + strictly 4 affix (if ilvl is sufficient), and rare is random from 3 to 6 affixes. Without taking into account additional properties of the rare items could potentially be better than crafting.

I have heard it is possible to buy the monarch 20\30\4
For fun I tried to calculate how much gold will go in the middle of one such monarch. Excluding returned from the sale, got about 13.6 kkk. Not that heavy, but it's a shame that nothing useful will not be there.

M
MOWHOCTu 18.12.19

Navali_volume
On scratching ring with sapphire, you can get an additional 3-5 dexy. Ie can be crafted 10fcr 20str 20dex ring, while race vosmoy high - 15deх.
Rubies are exactly the same, only there is an additional 3-5 power and up to 20 life, unlike rare.

N
Navali_volume 18.12.19

MOWHOCTu
And a good ring will cost less than a good amulet I think? It turns out that good crafty Amul is at least 2 skills and 10+ FCR and then the rest of the stats, ie must be the same two stars before it passes the threshold of the garbage? While the ring even without the FCR can be a valuable tembolee wearing them 2 times more amulets? It turns out to gambit tiara and craft rings? I understand the ring with agility is more valuable than strength because the strength of all who with the runes you take with Enigma?

m
minovalo 18.12.19

Something like that. Just have to find a buyer for the desired price, simultaneously calculating how much had to raise on the wigs during this time.

M
MOWHOCTu 18.12.19

Navali_volume
The current situation on the market, I would say that the demand for rings is slightly smaller than charms, because the server ran 5 pieces of rings 10fcr ~20str ~15dex ~40life ~80 mana + rez and those who would for them to pay well, already paid for. The maximum that could be sold for about lo for a good crafting ( acooper think hardly cooked ). Rings without fcr principle is also popular, but only with good starts, supposedly 100+ar 20+str ~15dex 40+ life good rezi
Kraft buys mostly just 10fcr 14+str 40+ life mana rezi, and hardly more expensive than lo-lo OC
Amulets as good 2/15+/++ on the server not so much, and for a good a good pay. As a ++ in mana demand, and p.
There is also a chance to crafted nice 2/10/+/+/+ which can stand about Lo+
Without FCR, amulets practically useless. A rare exception - 2 SK+lots of str Dec+ a lot of cuts, but buyers of such things is not enough.

M
MOWHOCTu 18.12.19

passed
+
Week hearty wigs - infec.
Week dense gamble - a bunch of useless low middle tiar ;D Well, OFC with a probability that fartanet to close

N
Navali_volume 18.12.19

I don't know how to drive the wigs, it's boring(

J
Jay_xD 18.12.19

in addition to Turok you can gambling ring
to gambling ring nicer - they are always on sale, sometimes even a few
tiaras are relatively much cheaper
but here's a chance to buy something well worthwhile - IMHO less likely than Turok

j
jibicbiu 18.12.19

And give a link to a build or tell me about Golder at least briefly. Skill, gear, where to run?

f
firkax 18.12.19

jibicbiu
Bild

well, not the same words in D2

tell me about Golder at least briefly. Skill, gear, where to run?
wear Bo Barbu chance guard, goldwrap, 2x dwarf, 2x alibaba, wealth rw armor, charmi + goldfind vmesto skillerov (ili wc+eg sk)
give him the scoop from the 2nd act with the rules of dmga and that is not DOX
farmish in Hel spoil
to size beat might be them jumping (better) or cry (worse but he's definitely got Bo barb)

f
firkax 18.12.19

Excluding returned from the sale, got about 13.6 kkk

I think cooking the monarch + 3пг will be more profitable
3пг are 3кк/20*3 = 450к gold is probably less than we need to spend in gamble just blue monarch in average

N
Navali_volume 18.12.19

jibicbiu
http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/gayd_po_barbu_padalshchiku-966670/