3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navali_volume 18.12.19 03:52 am

Kraft and gamble (Diablo 2)

I have a LVL 95 goldfin I buy them tiaras and tiaras, the question is whether to buy more weapons for basinki and gloves and rings and amulets, or to buy amulets and rings can craft or craft amulets and rings to buy? The question is aimed only at profit, I don't need anything specific, I am motivated by only greed.
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 18.12.19

Navali_volume
To gamblit makes sense just the same, the current ring - compared to imborrable they have LVL rivers below, while good craft is certainly interesting. Tiara (IMHO) better emboite the chars have a chance to catch several times higher - and the mean time for quality Persian and subsequent fulfilment of the quest on 3 difficulties. Amulets - current Kraft, why wrote above. On the rings by the way yuzayut current 2 prescription - blood and safety. A chance to catch something on the Kraft ofigitelno low is one of Tovarishch on HC cooked 400 of the rings came out one garbage, plus a couple of mediocre rings Gol - Mal. With rings you can still try your luck in the quest for Halle - the salvation of Cain and gidbinn 3 act - something like FCR 40 HP 5 manalich 23 Lisa 50 ar and 25% psn lengh redused I pulled out.
Although about tiar got excited - there's a blue one, and it can sell well! ^^

m
minovalo 18.12.19

Tiaras - though a mage LVL 8. To find used them yet so much. But then they can digest without loss ilvl.

s
sxDiablo2 18.12.19

Tiaras - though a mage LVL 8.
The only thing that, so 2 sockets will not work (so if you cook, it is better to someone with a higher level).

gidbinn 3 act - something like FCR 40 HP 5 manalich
The idea is +31-40 hp should not fall out, there ilvl=65, and need alvl=68. Else +str only to 15.

3пг are 3кк/20*3 = 450к gold is probably less than we need to spend in gamble just blue monarch in average
Yes, it is gambling when you have ~840k (+ more time is spent much more). However, horseradish radish is not sweeter...

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.12.19

sxDiablo2
OK - 15 Dex you want with this quest? :D

m
minovalo 18.12.19

Ormusa 75 ilvl rings to hell. or are we talking about?

s
sxDiablo2 18.12.19

passed, right, 65 is for the classics.
Sweety_Mustard, I made a mistake, everything is there.