3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 18.12.19 04:40 am

Again go through the original before the remake (Resident Evil 2)

Generally decided before the release of the remake again to refresh your memory and to remember all the details and moments of the original,what then can be thoroughly compared with the remake.

Running the emulator at first I was of course most struck clumsy,brake and curve control,too long ago I took these games and have so lost the habit of just nuts (don't even remember when was the last time you played on your controller) and I almost fell off the desire to pass (I thought to myself,I will remember better than on YouTube) but then himself overpowered and held on hard for Leon and Claire,most certainly was freeze control,how cool that in the remake it's going to be great.

For those who also want to refresh your memory post a link to the emulator PSXeven,the way I think you'll find.
Soilerosion someone will have a question why I chose this emulator,and not for example the same ePSXe205,so a PSX I had a small problem with the sound,and this emulsion works fine
https://yadi.sk/d/pM2DUKDQtO4F9w

All the necessary plugins (graphics,sound,gamepad) are already in the correct folder,you will only need to put everything on the screen and assign a keyboard shortcut to use (although maybe my settings saved)but in the graphics tab, choose your resolution and settings.

20 Comments
Sort by:
H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 18.12.19

With the second part and began my acquaintance with the series... One of the best games so far for me...

y
yariko.v 18.12.19

saa0891 wrote:
Generally decided before the release of the remake again to refresh your memory and to remember all the details and moments of the original,what then can be thoroughly compared with the remake.
Thanks for the mention, just now going through the second scenario. Toy the scoring with a strong plot, interesting gameplay and without luchboxes.
saa0891 wrote:
Maybe someone will have a question why I chose this emulator,and not for example the same ePSXe205,so a PSX I had a small problem with the sound,and this emulsion works fine
Yes I also have the sound lag, but if you switch to another emulsion how to be save... Probably will finish as is.

L
Linch2000 18.12.19

And why would you go through the original before the remake? This is bdsm.

s
saa0891 18.12.19

Linch2000 wrote:
And why would you go through the original before the remake?
If you don't guess why go in the first post I have all very clearly written.

m
macsim702 18.12.19

Linch2000
Since when to pass one of the best games of the decade was the bdsm?

L
Linch2000 18.12.19

saa0891 wrote:
in the first post I have all very clearly written.
Please remind your first post, and I can do something to confuse. Yes, and what does the emulator.
macsim702 wrote:
Since when to pass one of the best games of the decade was the bdsm?
A decade, 1998.
You still Doom 2 ( 1994) suggest pereproyti. The legend, however.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 18.12.19

The game has a PC version, as it were. With the emulator only torture yourself and the game.

y
yariko.v 18.12.19

Linch2000
Well, I, for example, the remake on GF9800 not likely to go (the developers have already forgotten about the support DX10), and the original goes quite quickly!

m
macsim702 18.12.19

Linch2000
last. what? from this it became worse or what?

L
Linch2000 18.12.19

macsim702
Worse, of course, pixel, clumsy junk. It is junk and impossible to estimate, if only as a relic. You're still the first Max Payne, remember. The plot may be all and good, but the rest is junk. My favorite Mob is already barely digested. Or the same Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy - not comme Il faut, though the plot is powerful.

s
saa0891 18.12.19

Linch2000 wrote:
Please remind your first post, and I can do something to confuse.
You learn to read,for those who are in the tank,what would you compare the original with the remake,when I do pass,will be seen to every detail and detail,many new items and content added in comparison with what it was in the original,I find it very interesting,that is why I again and passed.

Linch2000 wrote:
Yes, and what does the emulator.
Just kapets,is it really necessary to explain such elementary things that not everyone has a console.

Sanchez Ramirez wrote:
The game has a PC version, as it were. With the emulator only torture yourself and the game.
A very crappy port (like third part) a lot of problems,starting with resolution,FPS and ending with the management,on the emulator everything is configured without problems.

m
macsim702 18.12.19

Linch2000
Strongly disagree. Max Payne, that the resident that Fahrenheit periodically replay. I do not feel any discomfort. At the time these games were iconic. Yes, technically they're behind, but in gameplay head and shoulders above the current"shedevrov.

K
Kovboy belomor 18.12.19

saa0891
I perfectly well remember, but yesterday saw the history of the series from YouTube and I want code Veronica.

L
Linch2000 18.12.19

macsim702 wrote:
At the time these games were iconic.
Here is the key words - in time. And I would have said, not in gameplay and story terms (interesting history, narrative). But in terms of gameplay and now a lot of games to play.
And if you look at large, then the plot of the games it used to be, now that the game does not differ. Just at all times shot rare masterpieces. And the games before was much less. I mean the game is AAA class.Just analyze at leisure the quality and excitement of the games.
And let me remind you such a thing as zartoshti. Yes, it is present in our time. And it's not bad, it is an existing fact. And zazhratosti not to go anywhere. It is present in all spheres of life, not just games.
Well, the word zartoshti can be replaced by the word satiety. We all got fed up, and start poking around in the essence of something, without realizing it.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 18.12.19

saa0891 wrote:
a lot of problems,starting with resolution,FPS and ending with the management
If there was the aforementioned issues, I would not have played the PC version for about 8 years. Yes, it's not a perfect port, but a really bad ports are RE4 and ДМС3, for example. Then you need a little jump with a tambourine around the settings to make the game work adequately on modern systems (Yes, old games do not understand the programs and iron of the future), but the same must be done with an emulator. And in the PC version you can skip the transitions between locations, which can be done on the PS1 (because locations are loaded faster). Stable FPS, 640x480 (like most games of that era), graphic and any other bugs there.

And things like AAPKI is hilarious, although specifically to eMule is not relevant. But what is better?

Spoiler

y
yariko.v 18.12.19

The most unusual (a bit citsa) thing in the original RE2 is a"teleport box. Yes, there lay any of these and it will instantly appear in all Takagi boxes. On the other hand, this miracle box saves from a lack of 8 (or 10) cells of the backpack.

s
saa0891 18.12.19

Sanchez Ramirez wrote:
If there was the aforementioned issues, I would not have played the PC version for about 8 years.
Stable FPS, 640x480 (like most games of that era), graphic and any other bugs there.
The PC version is just straightforward and problems,I have a gamepad not working,resolution is generally creepy,bastard small window (in RE3 was actually some stripes across the screen),in the emulsion and gamepad works without problems and the resolution can be set what is necessary,same thing with FPS,again, the dialogue can tweak.

Sanchez Ramirez wrote:
Then you need a little jump with a tambourine around the settings
Sanchez Ramirez wrote:
but the same must be done with an emulator.
The fact of the matter is that with the emulator at all no problems and dances with a tambourine,downloaded the emulator,plug-ins,good all in one place,and everything works fine unlike the PC version (all settings are made as in a normal game,i.e. simple and informative menu,nor any dances with a tambourine and TXT files,the only thing I didn't like is the sound on the PSX emulator,I stupidly downloaded a different emulator and all.

Sanchez Ramirez wrote:
Yes, it's not a perfect port, but a really bad ports are RE4 and ДМС3, for example.
The only problem with the lack of mouse support,if someone prefers gamepads nor any specific problems, he will not see (even with QTE I remember one problem was) and,well, in RE4 the players mouse is still screwed,it certainly works very crooked but it is still better controller,DMC3 on the controller takes place without any problems,and if you really take the crappy port of Dark Souls is,there is generally bad

Sanchez Ramirez wrote:
And things like AAPKI is hilarious, although specifically to eMule is not relevant. But what is better?
You understand that the emulator has nothing to do with,I just took the first available version with a Russian voice acting,I wanted it with a Russian voice acting to go.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 18.12.19

Well, I have seen several times how people in the emulsion took place. Water simply invisible, with the sound of any problems, delays. No, maybe they just didn't bother tuning. I just saw no reason to bother with the emulsion, when the PC version I normally plow. But I have, like, the original American version. I don't even know whether it is possible now such to find in the Internet.

Here at РЕ3 port is quite shitty, Yes. Although graphic artifacts are eliminated by playing with the settings that are invoked on F2 or something like that. But the fact that I have departure every 20 minutes, hated enormously.

Ports of RE5 and ДМС4 just great, because Capcom ported them yourself. And the previous ported different sharaga.

C
Chaos25 18.12.19

and I downloaded on the ps vita and the second and third, I'll be on freedom too play. Really looking forward to it but I still do the original will not. But the disc is a collection of ordered

A
Amiminoru 18.12.19

No, still too fresh in the memory of the original flat, as if yesterday has passed.
At the time zadrotil her hard as three.