3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AsStRaLL92 18.12.19 04:42 am

Smoothing (Resident Evil 7)

what better anti-aliasing - SMAA or FXAA+TAA?
30 Comments
Sort by:
s
soulfox 18.12.19

dimon9875
When properly configured, the column of soap in the game as such
Drawing put the usual
The screen resolution, if the monitor is directly in 2K or 4K
Well, scaling is possible. If the resolution of 1920x1080, it can be 1.7-2.0, at random it is better to check how this will affect performance. If the resolution is 2K, then better scaling not to touch or put a bit to 1.5. And smoothing to sort out different - some of them somehow give the effect of soap.

d
dimon9875 18.12.19

soulfox
And how the scaling affects the load? I'm not understand
Monitor usual. 1920

s
soulfox 18.12.19

dimon9875
It increases the authorization for the specified multiplier and then back compresses and outputs the resulting image to the native 1920x1080. Despite the fact that the final resolution is the same, the picture quality is different. 1920 multiplied by a multiplier equal to 2.0 for 4K resolution.

d
dimon9875 18.12.19

Understood. Thank you

K
K.e.k.s 18.12.19

I have FXAA set. On a different smoothing for me the picture is too soapy.

B
Berillium 18.12.19

You need to put FXAA and scale of change that was not myltsa? I started ~ I'm the shadow rippling can be seen and the graphics are kind of dull, miserable. What you need to tweak in the settings to have the picture a little bit changed for the better?

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 18.12.19

Berillium
Shadows to high at least it should. The display mode include a normal and not stupid celestrons

S
Steve Taller 18.12.19

what kind of soap do you all say? the dialogue is great

l
legusor 18.12.19

it's temporary smoothing types and they are all soap. the algorithm is most effective – SMAA, but it is prozharivaem. for nvidia cards in terms of performance it is best TAA. FXAA+TAA=maximum soap. unnatural ripples in the shadows and the reflections of this game is not going anywhere – this engine works. in the new RE2 the same.

A
AsStRaLL92 18.12.19

legusor wrote:
unnatural ripples in the shadows and the reflections of this game is not going anywhere – this engine works. in the new RE2 the same.
furiously plus, I'm already in the demo noticed this moronic ripples in the reflections of ре7 because the game is made on the same engine, don't understand why Capcom has not fixed this moment unpleasant.