3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexIgroman 14.09.19 09:18 pm

I can not hear the voices of the characters (Resident Evil 6)

In the game I can not hear the voices of the characters - you only hear the effects(gunshots, explosions). What could be the problem?
41 Comments
Sort by:
O
Orphiel 14.09.19

+1, same problem, 3 Repack tried, one and the same thing, the subtitles are but the voices and music no

c
cezar2107 14.09.19

Check the audio setup in the computer. probably 5.1 but the speakers you have 2.

F
Flash1992 14.09.19

Faced with a similar problem, only I have absolutely no sound in the game!!What to do,tell me

666prizrak666 14.09.19

I have this thing were true Toko which I had on disc 5 part

a
alexanderserebro 14.09.19

I have the same thing no sound at all

F
Flash1992 14.09.19

found the solution! try to download another Repack. I downloaded from Phoenix and everything was fine

a
alexanderserebro 14.09.19

Flash1992 I have and is from Phoenix but there is no sound

W
WakeUpMe1984 14.09.19

Solved the problem.Put on top of your директикса11ого directx9c. All will be good.

the link to it http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

T
TheEternal 14.09.19

Downloaded, but nothing changed after installation. Votes are still there.

D
DemExor 14.09.19

I have the same problem was (from Repack [DangeSecond]) in some places, and the moments of passages, even in the cutscenes disappear sounds, it turns out: there is a chance that portirovaniyu game there is an incomplete iReport from the console to the computer with missing files and sounds (which is revealed later all players in RE6 on PC) because of what even the licensed versions in certain moments and scenes of lost sounds. Or when you install the game there is a conflict with the antivirus, because of what happens to incomplete installation of all files, eventually resulting in the issue with the cliffs with the sound, then comes the notification about the lack of a file.

D
DemExor 14.09.19

forgot to add when the failure occurs with sound (voices) in the game more often in cutscenes, skip dialogues. so you get rid of need to restart the game, well until a certain time of course.

A
Alexander_Vesker 14.09.19

here's the weird thing.with the laptop came the sound.I come from a computer(two more powerful than the laptop)the second Repack Phoenix no sound((

s
shyniata64 14.09.19

BROTHERS! And what to do with sound? the dialogues are not heard - how dumb are playing((( HELP!!

s
shyniata64 14.09.19

it is necessary to remove 5.1 from sound settings and put stereo or simply 2ve column . Voila and it works!!

A
Anvenger 14.09.19

set and stereo and 2 speakers,still votes no(I litsuha steam)

A
Assass1n.kz 14.09.19

I would but no voice what to do?

a
andrej8830 14.09.19

shyniata64,thank you 2 months I am suffering already,did as you said and everything is OK)

K
Konstantin Brovin 14.09.19

shyniata64
What to do???

D
Dmitriy Kolchin 14.09.19

Damn sat was playing a week didn't complain here again, you do not have any sound ... the drivers are not updated writes are actual stereo 5.1 .. switched .. it's a shame a toy, nothing helps mysticism is direct what that......

A
Arlakseon 14.09.19

Control panel - Sound - Recording - so click show disabled devices - Stereo mix - properties - listen - Play from this device speakers