3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexIgroman 14.09.19 09:18 pm

I can not hear the voices of the characters (Resident Evil 6)

In the game I can not hear the voices of the characters - you only hear the effects(gunshots, explosions). What could be the problem?
41 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artem Stecurin 14.09.19

thank you! did as you said and everything works. me too, it helped.

A
Artem Stecurin 14.09.19

No. 1.You need to go to device audio playback. No. 2. Pick dynamics. click settings in the lower left corner. No. 3. Choose stereo and press apply.

g
golandbor 14.09.19

shyniata64
In the settings of zvukovojj stood 7.1 the Council has set 2.1 everything was normal with the dialogues :D

F
Fowime 14.09.19

DemExor
God, I'm a big Game and Nonsense in my life ever read on this forum) Or it's so tolstovka :)

R
R0MaNbI4 14.09.19

Guys, it's much easier, just voice 5 episodes yet to be released)
I found the official group, who voiced this game says that it is ready at 95% and most likely by the end of the month will be ready.
And while it is possible to include English voice acting and Russian subtitles or to wait until the end of the month. My patience is not enough, so I will be with subtitles.
Here is the proof:
https://vk.com/elikastudio
https://vk.com/topic-48153754_32328590

N
Neket_Kadet 14.09.19

Guys if you don't have the votes in games that just put STEREO CONFIGURATIONS, DYNAMICS

S
SammteR15 14.09.19

Hi folks, in the game settings, put the voice language to English and all the sounds will appear.

A
Amachis 14.09.19

after switching on the stereo to work

z
zasme4ko.x.xxx.xxx 14.09.19

and th switch, if is always stereo?

G
Grifomich 14.09.19

All! Found a way! Go to the oblivion launcher, select the data files, and everywhere show put! AND EVERYTHING!!!

Z
Zeropepup 14.09.19

Dear forum visitors,I you license Darksiders 2 Deathentive Edition.....
problem with sound I can not hear conversations, and the game sounds are quiet. When someone fighting to hear the conversation but when you choose what to say Sooooo quiet conversations, it is impossible to hear...Help please!!

s
sergey530 14.09.19

Hello! If anyone has this problem still there then do the following:Realtek Manager>Configure speakers>Stereo and it will work (this method is for those who have a headset) good Luck!

S
Stifeev 14.09.19

shyniata64
Thank you. It worked!

S
Stifeev 14.09.19

sergey530
I have a column works, too.

l
lordkaho 07.01.21

sergey530
This is if the dispatcher is started. On the Realtek website, the driver version is old and does not work normally under Windows 10, I found a slightly newer one on the Asus website, everything went well with it.

B
BADWORLD 07.01.21

Found a solution. go to the game folder, open the language file with notepad. As a result, it should be like this -
// written text language
game_language_text = russian
//
spoken text language game_language_voice = english

O
Ohotnikzlat 07.01.21

Here is a version taken from steam
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1624304772&searchtext=%D0%BE%D0%B7%D0%B2%D1%83%D1%87%D0%BA%D0%B0
I think this will also work in pirate
PS
For some reason, there are no other languages ​​in the steam version besides Russian and Simplified Chinese, because if someone needs original English voice acting, they will have to look in other sources, but if this is not important for you, then you can immediately go to step IV

F
Foxxof 07.01.21

change the incentive language to English, close the tab, then change to Russian

D
Dontat 07.01.21

cezar2107
thanks man, saved me !!!)

s
sexy navel 24.11.21

REAL WORKING METHOD LOOK !!!!!
in short, check the reel helped. This is a cool schoolboy talking on YouTube. In short, take and see if there are Russian symbols in the path (path / road) to the game, I just had it like:
disk E> games> the game itself> Darsiders 2 ("the game itself" is the name of the folder, if anything)
then I changed it to:
disk E> games> newpaps> darsiders2 and everything worked for me YGGYGY
if it did not help others, sorry that I disappointed (