3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShamomahS 18.12.19 07:38 am

Satellites HS (Mount & Blade)

For Native

Alain
- friendship – Ymir
- feud of Marne, Nizar

Archimendes
- friendship – Legalit
- the feud - Jeremy, Kletti

Bakstor
- friendship – Rolf
- feud of Marne, Catherine

Borča
- friendship – Marne
- feud - Crates, Desai

Bunduk
- friendship – Catherine
- feud - Lezala, Rolf

Desai
- friendship – Kletti
- feud - Rolf, borča

Jeremy
- friendship – Parentis
- feud - Matilda, Artainment

Ymir
- friendship – Alain
- feud - Matilda, Legalit

Catherine
- friendship – Bundok
- the feud - Buchester, Ferentis

Kletti
- friendship – Desai
- feud - borča, Artainment

Legalit
- friendship – Archimendes
- the feud - Bundok, Ymir

Marne
- friendship – borča
- the feud - Buchester, Alain

Matilda
- friendship – Nizar
- feud – Ymir, Jeremy

Nizar
- friendship – Matilda
- the feud - Parentis, Alain

Rolf
- friendship – Machester
- feud - Desai, Bunduk

Ferentis
- friendship – Jeremy
- feud - Nizar, Katrin

The selection of the satellites to each other not to quarrel, but to the battlefield sense was:
Matilda, Bochester, Borča, Alain, Artainment, Rolf, Ferentis, Legalit. The strongest is the Rolf.
68 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arantir_3000 18.12.19

It's just scripts. I choose this line every time they attempt to leave the squad. For 30 some time has already said!

If they were people, then to say that it would not be smart.
Of course, if they were better programmed or if they were real people, they're probably piled night from me... or stabbed in my sleep...

In General, if they were intelligent, not in a hurry to get away from my unit and could easily find a common language. It seems that they dump just because of one claim to another NPC, they say what it is showing off, well you nafig such satellites.

In fact, I can write in that line anything, for example:
- You know, I'm a very strong Governor, I will seize the country and give you a lot of plots, you'll be swimming in money.
- Oh... Yes... really?
- Of course, I have a right to the throne!
In this case, I'll stay.

But absolutely no difference will not...

K
Kamenschik 18.12.19

About to hang up I liked. When I started playing (back in the Story of hero), the list has not been, and it was not clear what they want. So I suffered with them. Toko hang the bastards!

S
ShamomahS 18.12.19

For mod Prophesy of Pendor

Adonia
- friendship – of Ansen
- feud - Sigismund and Divas Wogensen

Div Wogensen
- friendship – Leslie
- feud - Adonia and Sir Jocelyne

Sigismund
- friendship – Sarah Fox
- feud - Donovan and Adonia

Donovan
- friendship – Frederick
- feud - Leslie and Sigismund

Leslie
- friendship – Div Wogensen
- feud - Donovan and Kassim

Kassim
- friendship – Riva
- feud - Leslie and Cawarra

Cavarra
- friendship – Sir Roland
- feud - Kassim and Ediz

Ediz
- friendship – Sir Ryan
- the feud - Cavarra and Realdiron

Realdiron
- friendship – Julia
- feud - Ediz and Riva

Riva
- friendship – Kassim
- feud - Realdiron and Julia

Julia
- friendship – Metallian
- feud - Riva and Sara the Fox

Sarah Fox
- friendship – Sigismund
- feud - Julia and Alyssa

Alissa
- friendship – Sir Alistair
- feud - Sarah Fox and Sir Roland

Sir Roland
- friendship – Cawarra
- feud - Alyssa and Sir Aleister

Sir Alistair
- friendship – Alissa
- the enmity of Sir Roland and Sir Jocelyn

Sir Jocelyn
- friendship – Boadi
- feud - Sir Alistair and Divas Wogensen

Of Ansen
- friendship – Adonia
- feud - Frederick and Badis

Frederick
- friendship – Donovan
- the hostility of Ansen and Sir Rayne

Sir Rhine
- friendship – Ediz
- feud - Frederick and Badis

Badis
- friendship – Sir Jocelyn
- feud - Sir Rayne and Ansen

S
ShamomahS 18.12.19

If You are in the squad are both companion, sympathetic to each other, they will not escape because of the reciprocal exchanges with other members of the squad. But they can still leave if You spent action. not comparable with the morals of a companion (e.g., captured; robbed the village; I ran away from the battle, leaving the slaughter of the detachment; he is trapped in a hopeless battle (with a huge numerical superiority of the enemy), etc.)
With pumping skill belief increases the likelihood that companion, announced his retirement, will remain in the squad after a conversation with him.

A selection of satellites.

Option # 1
Div Wogensen, Leslie, Sigismund, Cavarra, Italtian, Julia, Alissa, Sir Alistair
You can also add Ansena and Sir Rhine or Boudica and Frederick.

Rules that you should observe from the set of satellites:
- No raids on villages (to force the peasants to give food or the looting of villages), or the murder of peasants, robbing caravans otherwise Leslie, Div Vogensen and Badis upset.
Not to retreat from the battlefield otherwise, Sir Alistair, Sir Rayne and Frederick will be upset.
- Not to fail quests (tasks), otherwise Alyssa upset.
- To feed and pay wages in time, not to participate in fights where the expected huge losses otherwise Cavarra, Sigismund, Italtian, Julia and Ansen upset.

Option # 2
Adonia, Donovan, Kassim, Ediz, Riva, Sarah Fox, Sir Roland, Sir Jocelyn
You can also add Ansena and Sir Rhine or Boudica and Frederick. There is such a combination Badis and Ansen, Frederick and Sir Rayne etc.

Rules that you should observe from the set of satellites:
- No raids on villages (to force the peasants to give food or the looting of villages), or the murder of peasants, robbing caravans otherwise Sir Jocelyn, Sir Roland and Badis upset.
Not to retreat from the battlefield otherwise, Donovan, Sir Rayne, Ediz, Sara Fox and Frederick will be upset.
- To feed and pay wages in time, not to participate in fights where the expected huge losses otherwise Adonia, Kassim, Riva and Ansen upset.

If you don't want to live ashamed and want to Rob and kill, we will approach these selections.

Option # 1
Sir Alistair, Adonia, Donovan, Kassim, Ediz, Riva, Alissa and Ansen

Option # 2
Sir Alistair, Sigismund, Donovan, Kassim, Ediz, Riva, Sarah Fox and Sir Reyn

With such a selection can not hesitate to plunder villages, kill peasants, to plunder the caravans.

If you want to collect combat companions, we will approach these candidates.

Sir Roland, Sir Jocelyn, Frederick, Sigismund, Leslie, Cavarra, Italtian, Julia and Badis
The selection of the most powerful companions that can fight along, you even have a medic.
You can safely retreat from the battlefield, leaving the soldiers to their deaths, just to give up and everyone will be happy.

R
RazorPinsk 18.12.19

useful thing)))

N
Nariman.E 18.12.19

Satellites-the women are useless. Antminer engineer, rofl and baetscher soldiers, jeremus doctor. Here they are useful

N
Nariman.E 18.12.19

In the end, the whole team gets on. I detained them at home. Give money(ghayn 1.6), armors, trophy weapons.

K
Kamenschik 18.12.19

Narimanbeyov
Satellites-the women are useless.

From what?! Across initially pumped combat skills (toli toli Stand Devasi have initially PowerShot). Simply pump the ability of the rest and be a good fighter.

K
Kelt 18.12.19

So-called true companions are the key to a reliable unit)))

pix.PlayGround.ru

While it is useful to have a couple dozen

pix.PlayGround.ru

Once again, I see screenshots on the forum wider than 400 pixels, I'll cut out and send cards.

S
Stilckin 18.12.19

How to make a satellites gone? And neither me always go and I'm already tired.

S
ShamomahS 18.12.19

To Stiltzkin
Push to talk and ask to leave.

v
vidgin 18.12.19

ShamomahS
Push to talk and ask to leave.
Or several times escape from the battle, leaving death a couple of people. Then a couple of days all run away))

R
RazorPinsk 18.12.19

I'm here 2-4minuty are on the paper list so that:
1) More friends was among the satellites and less enemies(it turns out 3 couples of friends 0 enemies and one without the other = 7 people)
2) No friends and enemies, bysh neutral(but I clumsily made and I got 8 people and 2 pairs of them friends, I guess that if the people playing without friends, it may be more satellites)

E
ElendiI 18.12.19

I don't care. Don't like the squad don't. Take everybody, then themselves sorted. =)

A
Arantir_3000 18.12.19

I generally like to have all 16 together...

If someone wants to recruit all the characters without quarrels between them, i.e. as many as 3 ways:
1. Cut-out conversation.txt lines with a combination of personalityclash (be careful, there must be exactly 10). Valid only on disputes that have not yet happened. If the Persians quarreled, it was irreversible in the current save. The new game is 100% valid.
2. In TweakMB to enable the feature we Have decided to hang deserters... While trying care say this phrase and pers will not go away. But we have to talk every time - annoying.
3. A newer version of TweakMB has feature to Disable attempts at caring companions. More complaining they never will.

But if you want to start a new game, it is better to use No. 1 because it would not deteriorate the morals of the satellites (the penalty of morality activated by the dialogues, which are clipped).

R
RazorPinsk 18.12.19

Arantir_3000
Yes but if you remove this tweak, the game is lost.

R
RazorPinsk 18.12.19

ShamomahS
Aim for a small selection of identity may 8, you can pick up....

S
ShamomahS 18.12.19

To RazorPinsk
No.

For example:
Ingri does not like Carbuna, and Carbon treats her normally. Ie if they get a ingri is constantly complaining about him, and Carabou is parallel to it.

T
TKiller 18.12.19

Arantir_3000
what to remove in the history of the hero in order to avoid the COP instead of personalityclash,because the phrase I searched not founded?

T
TKiller 18.12.19

che you are bathing and are unable 4 to keep it?Went to school at least occasionally?Task +-3rd class,if 2 of the enemy accordingly, you can without straining to hold 33% of the 16 (6+officers)merging all enemies...Personally I keep 10 with for example a 3-moves,4-pin or just a drain unhappy and the elevation desired:
1st answer -
2nd +
3rd 0
Al-/Низ0
Al+/Man-
Fran-/Низ0
Fran+/Quatre
Мат0/Джер0
Mat+/Imira-
Jer+/Art-
Art+/Crates-
Besh+/Man-
Besh+/Quatre
Borča+/Deshaw-
Borča+/Crates-
Legalit+/Boone
Legalit+/Imira-
Rolf+/Boone
Rolf+/Dash
thus in the unit with regular battles and quests,not sitting back in the cities have 10 chars:Alan,Bisector,Nizar,Francis,Matild,Jeremus,Achimenes,borča,Legalit,Rolf
you can complicate up to 11 chars by changing the tactics a bit and adding more Bonduca,but Rolf is sufficient obidev(a warrior out of him where Politiche than blunt's urban crossbowman,to the same nobleman your future Bashan)),there is a method of sticking you consider that the loyalty of all afov increases and falls a little differently,and nekotoroh of their enemies they disliked more and others less...need to test...
PS sory for the names of the Persians,remember how they call,who's supposed to razberetsya)