3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor.T. 18.12.19 08:03 am

To tears

He who does good to another, does good to himself, not in the sense of consequences, but by the very act of doing good, as the mind is made good by itself already gives great joy.
30 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yauzhe ne nechelovek nezv 18.12.19

what happened bro?

V
Viktor.T. 18.12.19

Follower Perelman
Welcome.what happened bro?
I mean?

Y

Victor.T.
what happened you ask ?

N
Nikolay2304 18.12.19

So much for the Germans

Y

Николай2304
so this movie

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.12.19

Victor.T.
Here is a discussion of the movie or the General question of what is goodness and all its manifestations in the history of mankind, or the examples in our lives?

N
Nikolay2304 18.12.19

Follower Perelman
I know I watched

Y

Николай2304
but in real life there were such cases for example grandmother told me when German prisoners were under guard in Kazakhstan many of the local gave them bread
and grandfather when I was captured (he was then 14 years there) worked at the factory in Germany, the same local and the guard normally treated them, fed can say well, the oil almost every day gave

Y

what I -
to be angry forever this is not normal in nature

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.12.19

Follower Perelman wrote:
to be angry forever this is not normal in nature
Yeah, it's like a mental disorder.
Follower Perelman wrote:
many of the local gave them bread
Compassion. One of the highest qualities.
Even if you have a desire to mock them (I for a General example), you still have a choice, including the choice of compassion or empathy. Your choice determines how you morally.

R
RestlessDreams91 18.12.19

>to be angry forever this is not normal in nature
It's hard not to be angry, in the era of con***planes.
Especially when you're at work more than once saved the situation, repaired the equipment, correcting others ' mistakes is not in his shift.
And the Director was a complete schmuck, instead of being grateful you still have 2 years in a row gradually worsens working conditions. Here it is, animosty employee.

Y

RestlessDreams91
then read startpost )
well, I can tell you're not alone, another thing that your good use a variety of scoundrels, but as it was written here above you have a choice to help them continue

V
Viktor.T. 18.12.19

The answer to all One who does good to another, does good to himself, not in the sense of consequences, but by the very act of doing good, as the mind is made good by itself already gives great joy.

V
Viktor.T. 18.12.19

Николай2304
Hi Nicholas. God grant that all were like him

V
Viktor.T. 18.12.19

Follower Perelman
Welcome. An excerpt from the film.

C
ColonelJason 18.12.19

What delightful art work done by the authors. Well, Russian - evil filth that their starving children the poisoned dogs and the Germans - a good-hearted people, who only, however, and came to us to feed the hungry children bread. Well, then, that in their concentration camps they made fun of gas tens of thousands of children and came to us so that all are able to work to enslave, and the other (the elderly and those same children) simply to destroy - so it's just something that can be neglected, so that no unnecessary noise to convey a highly spiritual promise: to share the stew - good! But what this work to ask, so it is inorganic: music and words as are consistent with the content of the clip.

H
Hellberg 18.12.19

RestlessDreams91 wrote:
animosty employee
Essential really appreciate, but as a rule no one is indispensable. Go - hire the other. Although Vasya Pupkin this is not true.
PS At the expense of video is nothing supernatural is not seen. The Germans never killed civilians and bombed Tserkva. In the movies Yes shows and draw the line where the bad where good, but in real life too much choice and no if I tell you to go and capture territory will go and capture e\otherwise .
The theme is hackneyed

S
Sima4 18.12.19

The movie Come! completely erased in me the compassion and the humane treatment of German soldiers. Watched it somewhere in the 7-8 class.

m
masha 18.12.19

Victor.T.
Rap to no good arguments.
The clip that is targeted at schoolchildren?

V
Viktor.T. 18.12.19

Masha
Welcome Maria.
It's not about music but about kindness.