3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor.T. 18.12.19 08:03 am

To tears

He who does good to another, does good to himself, not in the sense of consequences, but by the very act of doing good, as the mind is made good by itself already gives great joy.
30 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viktor.T. 18.12.19

Николай2304
Hi Nicholas.
As I said very hard to drop but that my soul was touched.

m
masha 18.12.19

Victor.T.
Victor, this is RAP, the culture of criminal elements.
With the help of the prison chanson, you can, for example, to sing songs for children.

V
Viktor.T. 18.12.19

Masha
Maria, as You then this RAP

N
Nikolay2304 18.12.19

Masha
With the help of the prison chanson, you can, for example, to sing songs for children.
Especially the prison and for the children yeah and basically,then these will be

N
Nikolay2304 18.12.19

This is a real rap .Antirespect it's not rap as many believe.

Z
Zamkadysh 18.12.19

Style of music does not define the criteria of good and evil , REP is at least real and like to have with their *avnom, and pop - synthetics and plasmas completely artificial mulka far from reality .

K
Kovboy belomor 18.12.19

ColonelJason
And why are you surprised? To this, the Germans did not want the evil Russian, they desired only good, namely, to liberate Russia from the monster of Bolshevism. Well Russian barbarians did not appreciate and enslaved half of Europe. Do not be surprised if in five years in European textbooks and will write.

C
ColonelJason 18.12.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
the killer of the Anglo-Saxons wrote:
To this, the Germans did not want the evil Russian, they desired only good,
I don't know who this is. The whole of Europe to fascism is quite clear. This clip is made not by the European authors of textbooks, but it is a Russian people, from Novosibirsk, so the question is, in my opinion to them. However , don't mean to offend, but people who are ahem... doing in the same genre, in terms of consciousness the demand is low.

K
Kovboy belomor 18.12.19

ColonelJason
Hellberg wrote:
PS At the expense of video is nothing supernatural is not seen. The Germans never killed civilians and bombed Tserkva.
Still need proof. Latvia, Estonia, quite a Europe, Ukraine nadiroba. And in Belgium the Nazis the monument stands.

m
masha 18.12.19

Victor.T. wrote:
Maria, as You then this RAP
Victor, any way. Bproblem not interested.