3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rita Perminova 18.12.19 08:19 am

Impressions from the DLC \"The Following\" (Dying Light)

The Following Thread

UPD:as for the endings to write in this topic, so that someone is not passed and not to run into a spoiler: http://forums.playground.ru/dying_light/kontsovki_the_following_kakaya_vam_bolshe_ponravilas-894308/)

(Unable to flood on the subject of the Following please)
87 Comments
Sort by:
s
shadowclonejutzu 18.12.19

Awesome continuation! Though very short) but as a whole scary zombie 10 out of 10

L
LionHeartStillAlive 18.12.19

Have not played this game, a friend offered to buy at a discount the new year, and after the addition. So, the game is just freakin ' awesome!!! I as an Amateur to build a house of bricks, was interested in this game. So my personal assessment in the bricks 9/10. And would like to pay attention to the chart, and a great story. And given those criteria, I put 10/10. The game is worth the money. Play. You will not regret.

k
kenny undead 18.12.19

Overall liked the addition added new trunks,drawings and zombies,but the ending didn't like

S
SandSkrem 18.12.19

undead kenny
I have flashed from endings, just as the cliff is and all =(

G
Garrus_91 18.12.19

The Supplement like. But the ending I not frail tripping.

D
Def_4 18.12.19

Yes, the ending is standard for games about zombies .. remember Santa island and everything will fall into place ... how to play the addon I have constantly bombed from almost anything !! they are after the main game at all nor any correction of mistakes has not made it depressing... then someone said she was short, so I have to disagree... from the specifics of the card, namely due to its excessive stretching of the addon seems to be just endless, plyusuem the fact that in the expansion was cut off fast travel through the map in shelters and although the cards are hanging in every home they are not functional so I have to travel from one end to the other, for various ridiculous reasons... the 2nd school they have replaced quality with quantity ... zombies shove enough on the metropolis.. every 10 minutes to you on a CD creeps armored zombarey and either pounding you in the back shoulder to disperse or you flying piece of road... everywhere shove the bombers want to grohed you started chasing runners. ordinary zombie has become 100500, they just stupidly stand in fields of 100 and KD them respawn 3 minutes.. this is complete insanity is piling up just spoils everything. at the beginning of a fun hack and all on the right and left, but on the 2nd day of this notably Zaya...so well, something that is not liked the most... they put a huge bolt on a firearm ... they added it is unclear why more cutting pricking but firearms are scored ... where is the body kit for the trunks ?? where rifle lights ? where are the night vision scopes ?? where the MUFFLERS WHERE ?? where incendiary and armor-piercing bullets ?? where do anything then ?? nichrome did not... the game remained suscriptores to horror, and the choice in the end made othe...camping, and whatever you chose .. they are good.. in short everything is very sad and worthless nothing has improved and something managed to screw up a scripted open world game this is a very sad sight... I advise you to try to play it the crowd ... in the 1st to play does not suggest the process becomes nudetiny because of the emergency tightening.

s
soulfox 18.12.19

Def_4
I agree, too long. I after some time the game spat and downloaded a trainer which you can use to speed up the running and doing super jumps. So Makar, moving around the map is faster than by car. And then I was sick almost every quest, this is the way across the map. Too much time is spent running around. And Yes, firearms disappoint.

L
LoneRoad 18.12.19

Together with this idiotic addition they have something rewired in the entire game, and my weapon with a damage of 2000 and above rolled damage 500-800 max. Freaked terribly. My pumped Kyle now kills some seedy zombie 2 times at best. And walking usually starts after hitting the sled by rolling over and knocking the feet of the hero. Thanks, I GE ate before, I wonder whether that was circulated?.. And some moronic the Level of legends. The type to be pumped, it is necessary to fix it in an update? And you would not go.

Okay, this stuff was only Supplement. No, the entire game was reset. The plot is idiotic in addition, the final fierce delirium. Plus there need to run on this damn buggy for a while. Thanks, didn't order exactly. I did on the car did not go, because racing (especially in a zombie Apocalypse) I have not rested once, and it's not buggy, and all kinds of bugs or two. Yes, there is walk in a straight line three times faster than by car. Haha, I piled the location of the fields, meadows and rivers? What's funny? For the fans?

i
iNfantry 144Hz 18.12.19

LoneRoad
The damage remained the same, but the monsters rewired Yes. Someone grabs and a single blow, and someone has and more.

L
LoneRoad 18.12.19

iNfantry Noob
De facto weapon damage decreased. No wonder it's called for.Bali. And now to pull on the same level? Legend pump?

D
D.Santorsky 18.12.19

as well ,my saves with 60 hours of histrionics remained ,in General, DLS are good ,but terribly bombed from complexity ,in the sense that the nightmare of death burned all points of the legend ,and the normal rock is very long ,in General, Liv 9 out of 10 Blinov

D
Def_4 18.12.19

somewhere from the mid of the addon, too, began to use the cheat to speed because ... in 1x map large and highways so many different turns, the bunch always had to check the map to set the markers to collapse where it is necessary in General to masturbate. and in the 2 runners are moving almost at the speed of this buggy and chase her everywhere be it the explosion of a suicide bomber or just a random pack, and when you consider that the game never added the silencers on the firearms on the open locatech it does more harm than good, so very quick step on the straight road along the way, helping travellers.

N
Nemezis 18.12.19

In the cooperative runs great, one steers, the other the Navigator on the map. No problems at all.
Buggy managed well.
Zombies, Yes, more, and you wanted to bleed in the ridiculous weapons to mow all hundreds? And what would the fun have been?
Some quests are very cool. With the same Askoy.

L
Lavanderas 18.12.19

LoneRoadв terms damage very happy the gun is pumped by 4 points damage 6000

L
Lavanderas 18.12.19

who did not open the mail van on the bridge? (job email) (open - and there is a second same door)
PS4

N
Nemezis 18.12.19

Lavanderas
The gun can be pumped???? That's what I Lal

L
Lavanderas 18.12.19

Nemesis
not sure who you are?

L
LoneRoad 18.12.19

Nemesis, the interesting and was to mow the hundreds. Because before mowing, sickly time to spend on pumping. I, for example, the bridge often for loot running. Now the bridge should not kill half an hour, and a couple of hours, five blades and a dozen kits? Wonder girls dance!

In General, it is not done, so the groundwork of the game is impaired. It's as if you saved money on a house, and then devaluation, and the money is not enough already on the house, except on TV. The amount is the same, just figure what it will buy. Yes, the additions are always stronger enemies and loot thicker, but this addon is limited. Not ready, don't put in the addon. And then the whole game you over the hip throws. The damage they are castrated, but, man, a new kind of night hunter added. Oh yeah! Of course GE! Like with the old it was easy to handle (with pumped - almost impossible, if you do not know).

Yeah, buggy is operated normally, but, for example, moving into some sort of sheet of iron and all, neither there nor here. Or in the tree zastal was. Buggy, and from it grows a trunk. Etc.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 18.12.19

LoneRoad
If not pumped or hard to play don't put the complexity of the nightmare. At other levels the balance is not rewritten and the geeks are easily to roll as in the original. But the nightmare for those who want to sweat. Me personally, that nightmare difficulty first and foremost and needed to Supplement it developed and done perfectly.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 18.12.19

LoneRoad
XS, machete 1500 damage also unsuit infected. On other axes,the picks, etc. is not checked( we have to see identity).