3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SecondMate 18.12.19 08:20 am

Detlef. Second battle (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Oooo. I bombed the PTS. Tell me the tactics of struggle with it. How to Dodge these bats? They told me immediately demolished all health. Play Death
51 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YNWA1997 18.12.19

Away from him to escape in that moment when he bats charges. Further, the flow is weaker

.Chiken 18.12.19

I just dodged with a roll. At first it didn't work, but then get used.

R
Ryogi Shiki 18.12.19

once seen - never played dark souls

S
SecondMate 18.12.19

Nikotinoz_
Not going

Z
ZlobnyDed 18.12.19

Roll need it in the moment when he runs the mice,then they do not change direction and rush past. Also bombed from it,then came. The final phase of the battle much easier initial. Also death was held

R
Ryogi Shiki 18.12.19

SecondMate
roll , roll and roll again

Z
ZlobnyDed 18.12.19

If you manage to shoot him when he flies past the bat, some will wallow on the ground and free his sickly to polluate

S
SecondMate 18.12.19

YNWA1997
Fucking like

Y
YNWA1997 18.12.19

SecondMate
Ubegaesh, then roll

Y
YNWA1997 18.12.19

SecondMate
Or that I have a bug)))

S
SecondMate 18.12.19

ZlobnyDed
Thank you. That's really sensible cruet

J
Jerzy3 18.12.19

ZlobnyDed
I told him irden exposed and he was hiding when he is through flying machine falls. Did not play death.

Z
ZlobnyDed 18.12.19

Jerzy3
And I once igenom not used to. A sword knocked him ) However,not always possible. Oh and he drank my blood.. In a figurative sense )

J
Jerzy3 18.12.19

ZlobnyDed
After the wings cut off him and literally drink. That's where the black blood came in handy.)

B
BupTy03 18.12.19

need to Dodge roll... and need to catch the moment when to do a somersault... and it is advisable to run.

d
dimabudiansky 18.12.19

Offer the Hey guys build! 11K HP at school cat and 5600 attacks per second and the ability about 10 times per battle to restore your health fully!! Going through all the bosses on the difficulty on the death of just pointing the mouse and neogranichennoi drinking potions. My nickname to the incentive dimabudianskys In my screenshots you can see what skills to pump and mutation, but I'll write them here.
Greenbacks:
Increased resistance
A refreshing drink
Horror
The hunting instinct
Murderous courage
Fast metabolism
Synergy
Mutation of tissues
Acquired resistance

Reds:
Body memory
Accurate strikes
(all these skills are required for studying) But I additional chose
Technique school Kota
Immortality
The lightness of your legs

AND MUTATION EUPHORIA!!!(you can three the broth at the same time treat and will be a bonus +160% attack for the duration of decoctions). Also, thanks to this build toxicity from potions, like thunder disappears in 5 seconds, and each consumed a potion in addition to the bonus Regent 25% HP. That is the fight you can drink all your potions in 5 minutes and restore your health to 0 times 15. Even quest potions which you don't use anymore.

N
NightHawkreal 18.12.19

Yes a tough battle, you need to stay away and roll when he will wave his hands in a second. And it is advisable not to plunge into a puddle.

Z
Zhizn dermo 18.12.19

Also this fight infuriated me. Played on the penultimate difficulty, put on the light...Passed quickly, and then again for his set.
Corny, but the nerves are saved.

A
AnatolyKest 18.12.19

Life sucks
Here and I about the same, the game should be fun, not a bunch to be torn apart along with the nervous system

s
serega19901205 18.12.19

Life sucks
well, XS, I passed on the complexity of death and killed him 1 time, and can certainly impact LVL(50 was), but he's not that complicated.The most I have bombed on two occasions, when the quest reconstruction where the hell Dodge almost from magic and blows almost all HP, and the case when the shoemaker's boy and need to get into a fight, there's sooo hard to win three in a dogfight on max difficulty and it will take at least 10 minutes, in the end just scored on them.