3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SecondMate 18.12.19 08:20 am

Detlef. Second battle (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Oooo. I bombed the PTS. Tell me the tactics of struggle with it. How to Dodge these bats? They told me immediately demolished all health. Play Death
51 Comments
Sort by:
s
simpson747 18.12.19

Detlaf, but rather the second battle with him - the biggest disappointment of this game. Fortunately the only one. For that I threw the second witch is a boss. I hate this console stuff. Days understand fat whopper without saving is not for me. Passed it the second time on the complexity of the unusual and I'm not a bit ashamed. The game went on pain and suffering.

P
PAHAN1501 18.12.19

melee is easy to put the first time, but with Delafon that does not work..

P
PAHAN1501 18.12.19

their mice produces and PPC..

B
BURN95 18.12.19

serega19901205
With Maysami strongly agree)in my opinion it was the hardest fight in the whole game))but here's what I came up with after another hour of torment)))bomb-the North wind)freeze and kill))die with 2-3 kicks))sales with sensible ashamed that just didn't need it)the complexity of natural max)on a different difficulty to play is somehow not In Vedmachi))

D
Dron_Ur 18.12.19

XS Cho was challenging on the last difficulty very simply killed, without any navorotov. Can you just pumping right thing to do? Almost all of the damage, some in Quen and a few skills in alchemy to bottles to beer.

l
loxless 18.12.19

serega19901205
I threw a pre-damn the fungus and they themselves suffocated these melee )) are Much harder to fill a muzzle krasnoludek, after the tournament guintu, but also got a knack for potions-the work of those in Kermanshah.

F
Fei Fong 18.12.19

The boss is quite difficult if you do not pay attention to his puddles.. if got I believe Khan.. And it is easy.. even the Stone Hearts of the nightmare little wife Agila exactly Ohild mutant. too hard. but Quen is simply not juzat and away from copies.. and evasion when he feathers his heats.. The easiest is Emerly.

F
Filipp86 18.12.19

From the mice just ran around in circles as soon as it starts to charge the hands and feet to run,roll does not always save. Quen polsul as necessary.

F
Faceless Void 18.12.19

Thank you tips

D
Dorin Bounegru 18.12.19

Guys, as he is the current transformeres sign aard him in the face as you fly up, then everything is easy, Strong impact when he's on the ground.

a
andreyWWII 18.12.19

Stifler's Mom
thanks, could not find the right Timmy. Really ATP