3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
James_Mails 18.12.19 08:37 am

The level of razyskivaet (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Just got to Arcadia, and you can't buy off the mercenaries, simply no icon on that how much is the ransom... this is as It should be or a bug? The previous save is possible (which has not yet reached Arcadia) but that was a long time...
26 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 18.12.19

James_Mails
Really came to play, but the mechanics are the treshovy that is in the game
Attacking an enemy Fort. Enemies there 12, plus running 2 mercenary on 2-3 levels above you.
Already burning from this
PS Always kill tenants

J
James_Mails 18.12.19

william1992
It's not that. Just noticed that in the region of Arcadia is automatically given to the pursuit of my 3 mercenary and they are not pay off... And if you go to any other region they immediately disappear...

L
LordAscarot 18.12.19

James_Mails
There are moments where the mercenaries running after you in the story, go ahead, kill the plot of the tenant and will need you.

v
vitalik76 18.12.19

Two times in the story quests, the player will give the three hat without the ability to pay off. It is necessary to perform story quest in this area.

y
yar1097 18.12.19

James_Mails
As it should be. you will be chased by the mercenaries until you kill local the cultist in the story. Then a similar situation with Athens still will be.

S
Setesh 18.12.19

william1992 wrote:
Really came to play, but the mechanics are the treshovy that is in the game
kill all of the stealth (as expected, it's Assassin) and will not be skulls of razyskivaet

w
william1992 18.12.19

Sites
Always fails. Depends on situation

D
Devilgroup87 18.12.19

william1992
Here you're everywhere just... day, in the evening. Tape I direct thee teeming. Let's calm down a little bit.

w
william1992 18.12.19

Devilgroup87
I am now on day just)))

S
Setesh 18.12.19

william1992
well is only added if the cultist kill, and that is not for everyone, and so, if there are no witnesses - you're not going to add razyskivaet, tested and successfully applied

w
william1992 18.12.19

Sites
Nothing like

S
Setesh 18.12.19

william1992
well, it means we are in a different version of the play (except the plot of course is)

w
william1992 18.12.19

Sites
Probably. Because the level of razyskivaet increases with any open murder

S
Setesh 18.12.19

And where I said about an open murder? The conversation was about stealth and stealthy murder

v
vstorspb 18.12.19

I'm on the bottom right island go, look at the people on the woman yells, I say what?, one man says it is, say, a military wife, we are traders taxes stifle, you have kicked to give. I say, don't touch her. Man me - do you think we are afraid of you, mercenary? We have our own mercenaries there! And Bang me up for two red hat! So also on the map there is no icon, who fined ordered! And what you want to do, want scarsa, I want you try to get, but have to endure both at once, one starting, the other like a magnet to you pogledate. Stupidly waited until the time expires. I know, of course, some on the nightmare play and complain too easily, but...

m
mrG0bliN 18.12.19

vstorspb
I ran out of mercenaries running around with 5 helmets and no one is attacking :(((

V
VOVAN PLAY4FUN 18.12.19

Always keep 2 helmets that mercenaries bring me their carcasses with the loot for yourself)

A
ArXangel_ann 18.12.19

I personally like mercenaries, but with the story scenes they would have to disable. And then yesterday I Fallom with the type of friendly match organized and then Nate Hello some woman with a bear strives. And Falet (bitch!) clearly on her side. Had to first bear to calm down, then a woman, then that crazy Spartan. Which is a nightmare as it is not happy ((

h
hazard6364 18.12.19

Mercenaries generally end? And then I killed exactly more than those 38 in the statistics

i
izi brizi 18.12.19

hazard6364
no. they are endless. in place of the dead will come new.