3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Burned_ 18.12.19 08:38 am

The game hangs after you Drag or Drift racing. (Need for Speed ProStreet)

Hello! I have NFS Pro Street crashes after drag or drift racing precise,I walk 3 laps of the race and when the summation of points for all races I can't click on Continue. The game doesn't hangs,as it were buggy or something......Just don't press Continue.Click Enter,I hear the sound of a click in the game,but nothing happens. Can click on Start-in againwill open a window are You sure and blah blah blah....Click on Yes and nothing.....the same story.How to be people.....please help........this garbage is already multi-Repack and licenzionnoe......help........
32 Comments
Sort by:
k
keett 18.12.19

1. To change the resolution in the game.
2. To change the graphics processor on the Integrated.

A
Alexandrovitch 18.12.19

Unplug all joysticks, except for Claudia and mouse

G
Gribo4ec 18.12.19

GRiDOX
But if I play on the wheel?

d
dmitriy.karpets.91 18.12.19

helped anything?

T
TUMANT 18.12.19

The adequate supply of found me:
To insert the game disc in the drive

either

To download an image and mount with Demon Tools

S
Sergey Sanych Fedorov 18.12.19

Settings -> gameplay -> Schema -> King, I mean kill assist :)
Or to Start Anew in the pause menu during a race

s
stasiGrrs 18.12.19

Same problem! At the moment, decided to change the graphics card on the integrated. I'm very impressed on. Thank you!

I
Ivan Goryachev 18.12.19

and I noticed that I have ceased to press next after the race after I took out the logitech gaming software (playing on the controller)

a
arturka380 18.12.19

Yes, the same stuff hangs after all held played before such trouble was not my friend also playing in Pro street's still playing the rules without bugs and I've encountered such a problem

a
arturka380 18.12.19

and article I play without the joystick and rudder as I don't have them

a
arturka380 18.12.19

please help used to play long ago it was but was playing wanted the other day to remember

N
NvrciSSuS 18.12.19

Topic alive?

A
Agent Qracle 18.12.19

Narci55us
Apparently not.

The most interesting that in other types of racing this crap with no hang - current drift and drag

V
Vladislav_007 18.12.19

Agent Qracle
I have here the Vistula on any race. Different Repack the issue is not resolved, try the integrated card

K
Kiker_48 18.12.19

Владислав_007
I have a possible solution, try it in the game folder \Electronic Arts\Need for Speed ProStreet\
rename nfs.exe in NFSS.exe and delete the file server.cfg and server.dll.

T
Tovarniivagon 18.12.19

I noticed that this bug occurs after achieving a good result in the race, that is beat someone's record. If not particularly zealous in the desert drag racing, or drifting is a bug you can work around, and Yes, how strange this bug is found only in these two disciplines.

M
Mikl Miheeff 18.12.19

Kiker_48
Thank you my friend.)))

_
_______________________ 18.12.19

There is fix there seems.

A
Artkor 18.12.19

Kiker_48
Help, ATP

s