3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Burned_ 18.12.19 08:38 am

The game hangs after you Drag or Drift racing. (Need for Speed ProStreet)

Hello! I have NFS Pro Street crashes after drag or drift racing precise,I walk 3 laps of the race and when the summation of points for all races I can't click on Continue. The game doesn't hangs,as it were buggy or something......Just don't press Continue.Click Enter,I hear the sound of a click in the game,but nothing happens. Can click on Start-in againwill open a window are You sure and blah blah blah....Click on Yes and nothing.....the same story.How to be people.....please help........this garbage is already multi-Repack and licenzionnoe......help........
32 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Baulin 18.12.19

Kiker_48
Thank you.

A
ALAD_2 18.12.19

In short, almost always works. Must be stupid to change the keyboard layout to English before starting the game.

d
dzhon1977 18.12.19

On Windows 10 have done so.1-control Panel 2 - administratirovanie 3 - system configuration 4 - upload 5 - advanced options 6 - the number of processors ranges from 1 to 2 cores the computer is restarted run the game after the first hangs close the game Windows offers compatible the variable parameters for the game used field done procedure the bug is gone.

p
petbag 18.12.19

dzhon1977
your method did not help, Windows 10

p
petbag 18.12.19

downloaded debugger chela in the description below the video. Button continue works

A
ARCHER_HASLA 27.09.20

petbag
Helped!!!!

s
sonovv 27.09.20

in the dispatcher on the tab details the process nfs set the similarities leave only one core
you don't need to reboot anything.

A
Ashot Gazaryan 04.10.20

You can hang on any race when you break the track record

S
Sarbe 30.03.21

Krch, I will describe to you the essence, EA games have given a big bolt after another six months from the launch of the game. The essence of the problem is in the wrong file recording when saving a drift or dredge, since they both have 3 rounds, the information is superimposed on each other and cannot be continued, the problem is solved by the debugger in some cases, and so only to replay it again and again while the great computer deigns to save this shit, and download version 1.0 there are also some jokes, but there are a little fewer bugs :)

S
Subaru MotorSports 30.03.21

Sarbe
https://www.playground.ru/nfs_prostreet/file/need_for_speed_prostreet_pochinka_knopki_enter_multifix_v4_xanvier-1079082

L
Lord2321 28.10.21

Kicker_GB
thanks! seems to have helped

G
Guest 16.02.24

just play on vsyng and 60 fps rename nfs.exe thats all maybe more punkbuter delite and disable in sarvise