3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
ByMaX 18.12.19 08:55 am

Impressions of the game (Dead or Alive 5: Last Round)

Write that as a Yes =)
63 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 18.12.19

Pros-released one nude mod.
Cons-this is the only mod for a single character.

s
shecter666 18.12.19

anyone,but for me it's a top topbot,moderately difficult and varied,each time played out on stage learn a new feature as you can soak the opponent.I mortally won't regret having bought it,I DOA enough,and dismemberment I don't need you,I need a technical fighting game with detalizirovannoi styles and not a bunch of magic

R
Rock Forever 18.12.19

normal fighting game, because drags the gameplay, not the graphics and 2 do not add arena

G
GidrophazatroN 18.12.19

Well, if not to address the issue about Boobs all the time walking on the monitor screen, the fighting is great, we have to wait online in order to see what the connection is and all that will be on PC. A lot of combinations for combos, just have Tina around 122 kinds of attacks. Well, you can still include the detail of the characters, especially the female half, than actually famous game from Tomonobu Itagaki. So, the game is good, even on PC.

B
ByMaX 18.12.19

GidrophazatroN
And then I think why me for Tina more than anything to play like =)

Y
Yushimitsy 18.12.19

DOA has always been the number one most coolest fighting game in the world.The best fights that the current seen, a huge variety of tactics, a variety of fighting styles ,most designed in the style of the beats captures the shots .Some criticize him for his sexuality ,but the game should be beautiful ,not a bunch of freaks from a sluggish and boring gameplay .Immensely happy with this game been waiting for on PC .Now we have to wait Eero mods.

A
Alesha 18.12.19

Yushimitsy
totally agree with you about the mods but I would personally not all Persians nudity did some costumes better than nudity I think you agree.

G
GidrophazatroN 18.12.19

ByMaX
Tina a bunch of powerful grips. She and her father bass, the only aggressors and all their combinations are more powerful, if at the end you take them in the capture. And by itself, the character is like, personality well made.

G
GidrophazatroN 18.12.19

Alesha
In principle, nudity, and all right good fighting game itself. Swimwear there purely for what would catch the eye and nice to watch.

Y
Yushimitsy 18.12.19

Alesha
of course.But in my spare time I still write adventures popping screenshots from the game D
So to me, everything is important.

A
Alesha 18.12.19

GidrophazatroN
Yushimitsy
So I also say that nudity need pleasing to the eye but I need it not all the Persians and those that are less dressed or suits no ice

T
Trotilx 18.12.19

60 fps 1080p. And it's a great competitor Tekken.
sti11man

The difference is not just small, it is almost there in comparison to the PS4 and PC versions. The forums have less to read.

D
Darkness1993 18.12.19

Super igruha

D
Dmitry Alexandrovich 18.12.19

well, for fun a great game, but seriously to fight the MK waiting for

B
ByMaX 18.12.19

Dmitry Alexandrovich
In DoA history better MK =D

F
Filis 18.12.19

absoluth991
The threshold for entry into Doa much lower than, for example, in Injustice or Street fighter, so not necessarily zadrotit one character until you're blue :)

K
Kageri Sendou 18.12.19

Dmitry Alexandrovich
A serious fight can and in DOA,the only question is - are you ready zadrotit certain character to the exit of online.And there already will be typed experience even more,with real players then.

F
Filis 18.12.19

absoluth991
Don't think, personally inspected, on PS3 :)

K
Kageri Sendou 18.12.19

Filis
Wouldn't it only seems that way.

Y
Yushimitsy 18.12.19

Trotilx
What I verb.The difference between PS3 PS4 and PC do not have at all .Only noticeable between 4 and 5 parts .