3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
ByMaX 18.12.19 08:55 am

Impressions of the game (Dead or Alive 5: Last Round)

Write that as a Yes =)
63 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 18.12.19

Played Curling - played in the PC version. So that's what I say. This game is an example of how to do ports from consoles. No, but really! And the picture is preserved and improved, and it does not lag. As the management from kawamichi don't know because initially play on the joystick. No, but really - in fighting games you only play on the joystick.
In General remained it is happy)

B
Bigozerki 18.12.19

Cool fighting,yeah maybe the picture doesn't look impressive,but modelki characters are well drawn,the optimization is good,anything bad about the game I can't say is that the multiplayer is not yet available...

K
Kageri Sendou 18.12.19

Bigozerki
If multiplayer was available,there would still ached constantly drained,for nerds consoles there is also a lot,so 3 months, you are not just given,but to learn your game,and then climbed online.

Z
Z01-Ange 18.12.19

It's been a game on the keyboard first. Of course the management is not very convenient, but you can get used. Now playing on the gamepad, very comfortable. She really liked the game, the gameplay is addictive. The graphics are not the most technologically advanced, but very pleasant to look at, detailing the characters and their animations at a very decent level. I liked that the characters, their fighting styles with their own features, and a huge number of their combinations. Optimisation, it works fast, the framerate does not SAG.

A
Atilla1989 18.12.19

who passed the game, put the saves please!

T
The Dying Bride 18.12.19

Last night with a friend and I were playing, that's it. And about glitches, etc. there were no Departures, game pads worked fine (one logitek other Chinese just for 200 rubles). With the technical problems just do not exist. In short,everything is fine, the girls are super:)
PS is it Possible to play together in the arcade? It is in command mode

K
Kageri Sendou 18.12.19

Atilla1989
There to pass there is nothing,chill can be added to pass.

F
Filis 18.12.19

The Dying Bride
And th do not check with a friend yesterday? :)

K
Kageri Sendou 18.12.19

The Dying Bride
Tag mode.

T
The Dying Bride 18.12.19

Filis
Included a pair of fights in the arcade, but one joy in this mode ceased to work, at the choice of characters player 2 instal P1 only) it is in arcade one gamepad is not working.

g
genarek1 18.12.19

I remember I had a mate in his childhood, he bought his parents the Dreamcast there was a game DOA 2. We played all day long in a pair passing a joint competition. It was 15 years ago and finally we got 5 on the PC. Sorry, no more Victor, we would be with him right now again to chop.
The game is excellent, thanks to the developers, but the paid DLC is absolutely hideous.

K
Kageri Sendou 18.12.19

genarek1
Cool story bro.

F
Fantasy Cat 18.12.19

Fighting game is very fun and entertaining, the characters of the game as they say, and the costumes are great :)
The PS3 played had something to compare. The PC graphics looks a lot better.

J
Jarud 18.12.19

Fantasy Cat
So you compare the PS4 and not a console 2006.Now how not to take ,the PS3 will be any better :)

A
Atilla1989 18.12.19

absoluth991
Yes, the campaign mode really do not want to be stuck, thought maybe at the end of a career that offers. Costumes or levels, then to the arcade to play.

F
Fantasy Cat 18.12.19

Jarud
On PC better than on the PS4. I saw the comparison charts.

K
Kageri Sendou 18.12.19

Atilla1989
A couple of suits for the campaign mode opens,but the main part of the costume to open it,you need the game in solo or tag mode to pass,the second option is more relevant from the 2nd Persian costume enloquese.

K
Kaptran 18.12.19

Overall impressions are positive.Graphics, animation and optimization at the height of the mechanics and choice of characters, too.
The only thing that disappointed - it's a balance, it is even worse than MK. Relatively cheap and secondary characters in the tops are missing, only Christie and Leon are worth.
However, if high-quality online will certainly take it!

M
Mihail Islamov 18.12.19

overall a good fighting game. Nice graphics, smooth animations, well optimised on my bucket 60 stable fps at 1600x900 with 4 SSAA. As alternative MK9 and SF4 will come down, but МК10 to compete, he can not.

K
Kaptran 18.12.19

How is the way with online business? Still not delivered?