3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 02.09.19 11:42 pm

The most memorable bosses

Actually what bosses and what games you remember the most?
25 Comments
Sort by:
l
loskutik99 02.09.19

Diablo

M
MelShlemming 02.09.19

Sarge (Doom 3)
Atlas (BioShock)
Death's Hand (Jade Empire)

r
requiemmm 02.09.19

Dagoth-Ur. Remember not appearance, complexity or anything, but a simple question: Why we killed him? Absolutely senseless killing of hapless guy assigned to global scourge. And Vivec, who in all fairness would not hurt to Unscrew the head, continues to grow ass in the Palace, getting rid of a competitor in our hands. In subsequent games the Gazebo tried to avoid such moments, Oble final boss do not, in Skyrim just stupid Jivotnie, and the boss in ESO - Molag Bal, which, for obvious reasons, turned out just a friendly sparring.

In Darkstone boss was a dragon. Notable was the fact that it is almost the only dragon in the game making, which in the cave there is gold, and it can be assembled. In other games gold and jewelry is just a decoration, from which a piece of pinch off is impossible, and there was honestly killed you.

Well...let it be Butcher. Everyone knows the Butcher, all went with the Ax of the Butcher, and who by reason of age was not able to nubstvo to fly in a small room, covered with blood and suddenly find there is this guy, those have lost a lot.

A
Antisocial 02.09.19

Something other than centaurs from tomb raider Anniversari raider the more anyone you can think of.

W
Waffen 02.09.19

Now playing in Elex.Like the boss - bomb Badabum or something like this...This bomb of a decent series of Souls))

V
Vampire_98 02.09.19

Golem The Witcher
Necrogiant from Painkiller
Osmond Saddler from Resident Evil 4

M
Madevi 02.09.19

Glados, Portal.

C
C.D.Z 76 02.09.19

You - Far Cry 3
Gary Smith - Bully
Assassin's Creed 2 - Borgia
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Borgia ml. (can't remember the name)
Far Cry 4 - Pagan Min
GTA 4 - Dimitri

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 02.09.19

I remember Ivan from DMK 3. Firstly because I like her style - this dress is made of bats, which move and are moved, her arrogant manners and sexuality. And secondly because I was only 20 tries won, but the rest of the bosses as nuts to crack.

A
Arist270402 02.09.19

The Witcher 3 - Emmerich and Eredin
DOOM Cyberdemon and the Final boss ( name not remember)
Skyrim - Harkon ( the vampire Lord)
Mad Max - Clam

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 02.09.19

Vaas

B
Buhoynekit89 02.09.19

Behemoth - fallout 3 and Faustina from grand theft auto 4

K
Kovboy belomor 02.09.19

Bank of kinkora size, like the fourth saints.Wesker in 5 Rezek and octopus in the sixth there I died 20 times because of the stupid camera that memorable. Z of alpha Protocol, a woman in the dawn of forces raped poor's.

N
NikaVika 02.09.19

dandy ninja turtles't remember which part,but in Russia and the CIS were sold only pirated cartridges
there was such a bug on the pirates the last boss don't kill (immortal)
and ' 90s, so no one knew))
IT was HARDCORE , and no one passed IT )))

PEACE TO ALL !!!

Z
Z126 02.09.19

Fallout 2 Frank Horrigan

R
Richards 02.09.19

Dahaka

H
Halkbigus 02.09.19

In the memory of why it was deposited the final boss in the nes Battletoads Queen... Because until it comes, then she will call you and kills again and again... But the level with the bike still the same) so I have not mastered this game and the memory I have stuck straight out of childhood)

S
StefGamer 02.09.19

1.Borderlends 2 Handsome Jack
2.Dark Souls 2 Rotting to his long trained on it.

89059888036 31.01.22

Nameless King from Dark Souls 3

k
kuniliber 20.02.22

Boy baba from Marc Eco's