3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adakond 19.12.19 06:39 am

The image flickers and streaks on the screen.

Hello. Please help solve the problem, already all worn out, terrible conditions, hands down, in gland not good.

The problem: since about a month the problems started. Sometimes it starts to blink the screen (the image disappears for a second or two) and appear barely noticeable horizontal stripes artifacts in the image. As far as I could notice this happens most often when you load a greater load PC, but not the fact, the wife says even when the video looks just happens. Sometimes this can go on for an hour, every ten seconds, and maybe all day is good. How it started I don't know. Noise in this kind of no no.

I've already checked and done:
Monitor (lg 27mk600m-w) are in good condition, as I connected it to other devices. And PC have something wrong, because when connected to another monitor, all the same.
- From a dust cleaned, removing only the video card, the rest is not touched, so blown.
- All wires on the back of the case prepollical.
- Updated video card driver to the latest.
- Tried 3 different HDMI cable that connects the monitor to the graphics card.

I was curious what thoughts there are all sorts of minor additional data (not worth much to dwell on this, that it would not prevent to find the real problem):
- Perhaps it may be due to moving to a rented apartment, there are some problems with the wiring I think the outlet in the bathroom stopped working at all, and the room where the PC is the other socket is broken inside, but it works. PC is connected to the first look to a working power outlet). But! I moved 5 months ago, and problems began to notice only a month ago somewhere, so it is a questionable fact.
- At one point, a particularly active was blinking image and some of the coolers inside the PC case strongly rustled. Like to become stronger momentum.
For PC prior to this problem I had not noticed before, even quite recently (just a month and a half ago) played it in a brand new RDR2 and all was well. This I mean that under heavy load there was nothing.
- There is still the idea to revert to older versions of video card driver a couple of times the driver was updated via file and via the geforce experience, as at the time of RDR2 constantly nvidia has released new drivers.
- Just a month ago started activity use program-emulator to run Android apps c PC (Nox, Bluestacks and LDPlayer). Through them started to play in the mobile all sorts of farm. I got the PC to work without interruption, that the game is not interrupted (for any bonuses).
- Once I heard an intermittent sound, like for example keyboard or mouse connected to your PC and it notifies the connection sound.

What are the tests conducted:
1) Downloaded the program SpeedFan, I wanted to figure out how to change the speed of turnover from coolers, to understand what is the cooler noisy, with the program not understood but accidentally noticed a huge shows the temperature of the CPU in the 107-112 degree.
Спойлерhttps://prnt.sc/qaml7z

I think this is some glitches because of such values, HWMonitor is not showing.
Спойлерhttps://prnt.sc/qamtu5
https://prnt.sc/qamtwy

2) Make screenshots of all of the indicators in the tabs of CPU-Z, to me they are little, but suddenly will help you to understand the problem.
Спойлерhttps://prnt.sc/qamly4
https://prnt.sc/qamm0k
https://prnt.sc/qamm2i
https://prnt.sc/qamm4y
https://prnt.sc/qamm7d
https://prnt.sc/qamm8q

PC configuration:
Motherboard - Asus p9x79 le (in early summer there was some problem with PC, I do not remember, it seems to have not included something, went to the master, it did repair a bridge on the motherboard, first it warmed up, it didn't help, then it was perephial him, said that everything is OK, do not remember, maybe he had to change something)
Processor - Intel Core i7 3820
Video card - Geforce gtx 1050 ti
Power supply - Corsair cx750m
Monitor - Lg 27mk600m-w
Operating system - Windows 10

PC is always going to himself, at all the instructions online, I may make a mistake somewhere, but it's worked well up to this point. Last time I bought new parts (power supply and graphics card) and peremabiri PC somewhere in the beginning of the year.

That's just the end of writing topics beginning image to blink, and stripes are also blinking seconds.
Read all sorts of topics on the Internet does not work or can not understand how and what works.

Tried to give all the information that is. Much grateful for your help. Ready to answer any questions related to my problem, to carry out all sorts of test programs and so on.
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez Ramirez 19.12.19

Well, the first step is to conduct a stress test of the graphics card. Downloaded Furmark, Unscrew settings on high, driving test for about 30 minutes, watching the temperature graph in the program. It should also pay attention to the initial temperature value.

And one more thing. Many cards have additional power connector. The power supply is connected to it? It looks like this:
Spoiler

A
Adakond 19.12.19

Sanchez Ramirez
Okay, the stress test today will hold. How to understand that something is wrong? What to look for when you test? DOP. power no card, she's kind of a mini version.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 19.12.19

If the card has problems, then during the test they have to show themselves. The same artifacts, stripes. Hold better in fullscreen mode at the native resolution of the monitor. After starting the test, below is a graph of temperature maps. If the cooling problem, the temperature will rise quickly. In the top right corner will load values and frame rate. In General, the screenshot of the whole matter, it would be nice to see. Can be somewhat: in the beginning, middle and end. To drive half an hour somewhere, if no problems (which is unlikely).

A
Adakond 19.12.19

Sanchez Ramirez
Can this video card be covered at all?

f
faniswest 19.12.19

usually this happens in 3 cases
1 - the video card is at an end (contact burns ), 2 - problems with the motherboard, 3 hard disk

f
faniswest 19.12.19

I myself have this problem was on the PC and the laptop, in the end, from 1 to 6 month and all, can a new video card or motherboard to buy

A
Adakond 19.12.19

faniswest
Strange, the graphics card is pretty new, from the store. Probably the motherboard thing all the same.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 19.12.19

Adakond wrote:
Can this video card be covered at all?
From what? From the stress test? If she failed, it will still be covered by itself. In addition, straxovka anything supernatural does not. Loading map of most tomatoes can be in the game (in the same РДР2).

S
SPR1GGAN 19.12.19

top experts ,furmark celiku which it does not when the eyes are not seen on the map which artifact when watching videos 99% that there is overheating
faniswest wrote:
1 - the video card is at an end (contact burns ), 2 - problems with the motherboard, 3 hard disk
it's all nonsense ,except for the first

put GPU-Z, open the Sensors tab ,click on the numbers in the graph the GPU Temperature to have crayons letters max ,ie will only show a maximum temperature (it then poke you average minimum and so on ,for sammaniya )
if there Buda 90+ and soon 100+ ,then change the thermal paste and see whether the spinning fans on the map
by the way the speed of rotation in the same prog to see in Fan Speed

about razetok ,the computer is better to cut through the stabilizer to a power surge burned to shit

A
Adakond 19.12.19

SPR1GGAN
Installed, checked, where the temperature is normal, no overheating like the computer is no good case and extra fans installed.

l
legusor 19.12.19

it's just in Windows it cuts down the process that is responsible for the global vsync. treated finding in task Manager and start it manually. I do the same but typically the process itself starts almost immediately and I can't remember its name.

A
Adakond 19.12.19

legusor
How does it work? And how to fix it?

l
legusor 19.12.19

Adakond
option:
open the task Manager and try to find the process dwm.exe
it lies on the way c:\windows\system32\dwm.exe but if it's disabled, just like that of folder you it will not start.
runs on the user's behalf and only in one instance.
is the service session Manager the desktop window, i.e. it is responsible for the global vsync and all desktop effects.
you come into the service in any way, for example, using run - services.msc or search using the word services or using my computer-manage-services and applications-service, or via control panel
services are looking for Manager session Manager desktop window, click properties startup type automatic and start the service.
but if windows 10, the service is the same, only in the settings, you can try to enable transparency (Settings -> Personalization-> transparency).
the service is called the window Manager desktop and is responsible for the same function.
go into services on windows 10 is similar.
even this crap can be, if the system was installed crooked and removed program to change desktop themes. the fastest fix will reinstall the program and correct disposal. I once was on the laptop with windows 7.

S
SPR1GGAN 19.12.19

Adakond
it's performance during a problem?
and Maha you are the app. on the CPu and not the GPU ,drove in some thread of the game and then show me what is max temperature

A
Adakond 19.12.19

legusor
There is no I have all the controllers and such(

A
Adakond 19.12.19

SPR1GGAN
Here are all maximum values during the problem and after loads.

V
Vaipen 19.12.19

In short dude, before you dig iron check what else is powered on the same wiring as the outlet from the company. Maybe some kind of appliance gives you the background to the transaction.
For a computer it is best to have a separate socket powered from the shield, preferably with his gun in the shield, and a slot for 5-6 devices so that all of hvatalo without Bang with the carrier. If you have a sub or a printer then don't cut them in place with Monica and PC via ipb. Had the same thing, a white horizontal stripe across the screen. First, the identity of the iron sin. Then thrown separately wiring copper vein 2 to 2.5 square, (the house is old, the native wiring of aluminum noodles , so that the ground of the question from quite), it cut pad 6 ti badge, in a shield machine on a 32 ampere and all valecillos. And the outlet to which was previously connected to the computer, soon covered.

S
Snow3White 19.12.19

In General just a month ago had the same problem. I have hung the computer and when I decided to reinstall the drivers start to blink the image. Also after reinstalling the drivers, problems with the freezes become more frequent, only helped to restart the PC. I recommend if you have the Mat. Board connector VGA or DVI to try to take out the video card and connect PC to the built-in GPU if everything is OK then the problem is with the video card. I was so hooked checked on the built-in kernel, everything worked, the graphics card broke down bought a new one. By the way when I launched Furmark graphics card it passed without problems but then just the simple still hung. Therefore the tests are not always an indicator of failure of the graphics card. If there is no built-in graphics core on the processor (but you kind of are) then borrow another graphics card from someone. And on the integrated video core need surely disable the graphics card because it just will not start the computer will black screen. Hope I helped.

d
drill2 19.12.19

Lodurr
It has no onboard video.
Try a different outlet for the PC to connect. If there is a problem, try to reset the BIOS.

S
SPR1GGAN 19.12.19

Adakond wrote:
after loads
what a load when you have on the desktop 44 degrees and load also 44 .

if not graellsia connectors are all okay ,the cord is normal ,apparently already in service of the drags, or to the store if the warranty is still valid