3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 14.09.19 09:22 pm

Do you expect this part of the GTA? (Grand Theft Auto 6)

Do you have this part?
49 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spiny 25.10.20

I don't want this online for a new one. In GTA 5 if only skill tests, but they do not hurt who likes. Sitting for 2 hours on 1 skill test :) And the rest of the online squalid, snub, stupid addiction and cheaters.

N
Nurp 25.10.20

Miodrag
No

T
Transavia 25.10.20

Of course

o
olegos650 25.10.20

Yes

R
RPOCLABB 25.10.20

Previously waited, now to look at the support of RDR2 and permutation in the studio, already somehow do not expect, because now it is not quite clear that everything will come out on the bottom and how much the project will be monetized, and look at the RDR2 there are fears that if the product sells badly, that is unlikely, but the chance is to support it will be mediocre.

D
Dreaman4or 25.10.20

A double feeling on her account

R
Rodion 666 25.10.20

I'll be interested in playing it

H
Holly Jolly 25.10.20

RPOCLABB
What's wrong with 2? WE got a huge single game, wonderfully elaborate, beautiful, monetization in the single was not a word at all and sold the game well just as I realized not many people playing red dead online

M
MG10000 25.10.20

Holly Jolly
What's wrong?! Did you really play DDR 2? While I was playing I found so many bugs, bugs on the texture of which peeked out half of the clothes. I found bugs for translation in voiceover, when the subs are translated, so knowing English, understanding what I am told, I often did not even read the translation as I understood what was happening and read only slang, that is a unique speech turnover. I tightened it all, in short and on the case: I noticed errors in translation, there were moments of saying one thing and subs saying another: "But I do care about him" which translates as "but I care about him", the rockstar translated as "but I love it" love and care like one meaning, but the meaning is already changing.
Then it was even more fun, there is such a moment we are given to take money from two "African-American" father and son, I think this quest everyone knows and passed and even though I did not name them and who gave the task you remember to say their names. So I studied this quest in detail, and I noticed that in the note I'll give a little passage of a few words, but they will reflect all the talentlessness to the master who translated it and did it: I understand you're angry with me for leaving you.
Who knows where the mistake is?) I'm GOOD, but it's a mistake. anyone who is friends with the general Russian language will say I missed NA between the words angry and me. Coto thinks I'm joking and kidding to check it's easy to do. Find that place to come in and read the note!
And I found not just a bunch of bugs, but as many as 10 formulations and asked to leave the place as a portion of another 100500 bugs was waiting nearby.
Ah yes online "VEVREDE!!!" so I was sick of this masterpiece that I deleted the game and forgot about it! Cheaters lags disconnecting servers, etc. everything!!! This quality is not a game that stands under... Oh yes cost, I almost forgot!!! Cutting games to sell them more expensive, I thought this policy was just for kill software and its ilk. BUT NO rockstar took this technique into service they just cut out one job in the SINGLE game and gave it a more expensive version to sell.
And their shop is so chic...
I WON'T BUY THE GAME AGAIN!!! With such support for ticking, with a game that runs through one place, and after GTA 5 when I found in it just a lot of cut-out content I'm sick of the crap that Rockstar do.
What content was cut out? Franklin, he has a girlfriend, and the girl is dating a doctor, so the doctor humiliates her as if ... we are given quests about an alcoholic, but give us quests about Franklin where he saves his girlfriend from not the most pleasant person - NO! Oh yes the race give on the whole game so many races is it normal? Franklin's just been merged! AH yes online again it's KM online in one word: 00.00.007
What is this word such from numbers?) A beautiful word everyone who played online this word knows by heart, and the word is CHITER!!! Any competition any anything here is a record that was broken for 00.00.007
Where I decipher: 00 is minutes, 00 is seconds, 007 is milliseconds. And that's the worst result!!! I even saw such results 00.00.001. Are you still talking about great games from this company? Games of this company is not waiting and close!

H
Holly Jolly 25.10.20

MG10000
I will say little about online because I do not play much in it, about graphic bugs, I will say that at the moment half of the game and noticed only 2, a tree that hangs in the air on the edge of the map somewhere near Coulter and the fact that Miki in the game of knives in the cut-edge knife was not, more for 60 hours did not notice anything so that the poufs in the bottom and the translation is not the developers are engaged in and the publisher finds an interpreter in that country in the language that translates the game (and this is called not "bug for translation" but "localization errors")
MG1000 wrote:
BUT NO rockstar took this technique into service they just cut out one job in the SINGLE game and gave it a more expensive version to sell
First of all, you got this job anyway as part of the purchased version of the game, and secondly, remind what the job is because I'm afraid I won't remember

r
rustinpeace 30.12.20

Liema
where to see it?

l
leros34 13.06.21

Naturally. It seems to me that even those who are not fond of games are waiting for her.)

S
Slonvprotivogaze 13.06.21

The fifth part was good only for Trevor and its network component, for the rest, he played and went through the force "just to get through." It would be high time for the new part, but not that I was waiting for it.

D
Dany_Smille 05.08.21

Me and the fifth with a head, the more I know that the sixth part will not suit me oldish iron

D
Dr.Virus_ 07.02.22

I don't wait. When I was a teenager, I pissed with boiling water from zhytya.

a
alexggsk 14.02.22

Well, yes

A
Arsentev-21 14.02.22

No

k
kuniliber 14.02.22

I'm waiting, the main thing is to find money for a stove for such a cast iron

D
DanilFra12 14.02.22

Somehow the attraction to the games of the GTA series disappeared .. I don’t think that Gta 6 will be so breakthrough, but I will play with pleasure.

s
safe130 14.02.22

Not good